Windows 10: update surface 4

Discus and support update surface 4 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there I have a surface 4 i5-6300u 2.4 ghz- 64 bit os, windows 10 version 1703(os build 15063.1418) its long time I cant update to 1803 , it goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SaeedShabani5980, Mar 16, 2019.

1. update surface 4

Hi there

I have a surface 4 i5-6300u 2.4 ghz- 64 bit os, windows 10 version 1703(os build 15063.1418)

its long time I cant update to 1803 , it goes to some percentage but never get finish and update.

I even tried with update assistant but nothing happened.

is there any solution?

thanks

:)

SaeedShabani5980, Mar 16, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (05 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Pro 4 - April 12

Source: Updates for Surface Pro 4 (12 April 2018) Surface

Brink, Mar 16, 2019
  4. update surface 4

Surface Pro 4 - Crashes / Freezes

Hi Edward,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will guide you in the right direction.

The main causes observed so far are driver issues, so I suggest you to install and update all the drivers and see if it helps.

Download drivers and firmware for Surface

I would also suggest you to install all Windows update and check.

Follow the steps:

1. On the search bar type “Settings”.

2. Click on “Update and Security”.

3. Click on “Check for Updates”.

4. Read and accept the license terms, and then tap or click Finish if the update requires it.

Reference:

https://www.microsoft.com/surface/e...ce-pro-4?category=performance-and-maintenance

Hope this information helps. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Suvarna Govinda, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

update surface 4

1. update surface 4 - Similar Threads - update surface

2. How do I update the drivers as the touchpad with my Surface Pro 8 is becoming unresponsive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I update the drivers as the touchpad with my Surface Pro 8 is becoming unresponsive?: How do I update the drivers as the touchpad with my Surface Pro 8 is becoming unresponsive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-update-the-drivers-as-the-touchpad-with/501b8d69-68be-4ad1-a1c9-24a2389de76c
  3. How do I update the drivers as the touchpad with my Surface Pro 8 is becoming unresponsive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I update the drivers as the touchpad with my Surface Pro 8 is becoming unresponsive?: How do I update the drivers as the touchpad with my Surface Pro 8 is becoming unresponsive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-update-the-drivers-as-the-touchpad-with/501b8d69-68be-4ad1-a1c9-24a2389de76c
  4. How do I update the drivers as the touchpad with my Surface Pro 8 is becoming unresponsive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft Surface 4 Laptop Updated and Will Not Post/Boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Surface 4 Laptop Updated and Will Not Post/Boot: Hello!A user updated their Surface Laptop 4 overnight and when they came back in the following day, it would no longer boot. Upon review, I did find that it was fully unable to POST, get to BIOS, etc. This laptop is just 2 months out of support, so I can't send it to...
  6. Microsoft Surface 4 Laptop Updated and Will Not Post/Boot

Microsoft Surface 4 Laptop Updated and Will Not Post/Boot: Hello!A user updated their Surface Laptop 4 overnight and when they came back in the following day, it would no longer boot. Upon review, I did find that it was fully unable to POST, get to BIOS, etc. This laptop is just 2 months out of support, so I can't send it to...
  7. Driverstore file needs to be updated dptf_cpu.inf_amd64_4a on MS Surface devices due to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driverstore file needs to be updated dptf_cpu.inf_amd64_4a on MS Surface devices due to...: HiHow do we patch this on MS Surface devices when we don't have the actual intel software that the vulnerability installed in the first place. We have noted that newer builds don't seem to include the affected file. We don't see that we should install a full intel application...
  8. Driverstore file needs to be updated dptf_cpu.inf_amd64_4a on MS Surface devices due to...

Driverstore file needs to be updated dptf_cpu.inf_amd64_4a on MS Surface devices due to...: HiHow do we patch this on MS Surface devices when we don't have the actual intel software that the vulnerability installed in the first place. We have noted that newer builds don't seem to include the affected file. We don't see that we should install a full intel application...
  9. Driverstore file needs to be updated dptf_cpu.inf_amd64_4a on MS Surface devices due to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Update KB5034467 Lüfter im Surface Pro 8 läuft ständig auf hochtouren

Update KB5034467 Lüfter im Surface Pro 8 läuft ständig auf hochtouren: Nach dem Update KB5034467 läuft der Lüfter in meinem Surface Pro 8 ständig auf hochtouren. Sofort nach dem Start wenn er kalt ist. Prozessorlast ist dabei fast 0. Nach der Deistallation von KB5034467 läuft der Lüfter normal und ist aus wenn das Gerät kalt ist.Fehler ist...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface 4 updates

2. surfece 4 updtes

3. srface 4 updates

4. latest firmware surface pro 4