Windows 10: Update the graphics

Discus and support Update the graphics in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have HD Movie maker in my system. I have been making videos. But suddenly system is not saving the output file throwing an error message "Update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AdithyaDesiraju, May 4, 2021.

1. Update the graphics

I have HD Movie maker in my system. I have been making videos. But suddenly system is not saving the output file throwing an error message "Update graphics and try again". Following message - Sink could not create valid output file because required headers were not provided to the sink.Can any one help me how to update?

:)

AdithyaDesiraju, May 4, 2021

2. Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 5, 2021
  3. AndreePin Win User
    graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, May 5, 2021
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Update the graphics

My radeon HD 8670m graphics card isn´t useable, after windows 10 update

Hi Cadwell,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the machine?

I suggest you to install the latest graphics drivers from AMD Drivers and Support
    and see if it works. This updated driver serves both the integrated and discrete graphics.

If the drivers fail to install, the possible causes could be:

• Missing critical or recommended Windows Updates.
    • Graphics driver and software conflicts.
    • False positives blocked by anti-virus software.

Make sure, all the Windows Updates are installed and follow the troubleshooting steps listed in
    Troubleshooting Common AMD Graphics Driver Installation Problems and check if it works.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, May 5, 2021
Thema:

Update the graphics

1. Update the graphics - Similar Threads - Update graphics

2. How to fix the issue of Windows update reverting graphics drivers to older versions after I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix the issue of Windows update reverting graphics drivers to older versions after I...: Hardware: Samsung Galaxybook 2, model NP550XED-KF3BR, I5 1235U, 24Gb RAM, Intel® Iris® Xe GraphicsUpdating graphics drivers at Intel website to the latest version 31.0.x results in Windows Update trying to revert it to an earlier version 30.0.x, which has much worse...
  3. How to fix the issue of Windows update reverting graphics drivers to older versions after I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix the issue of Windows update reverting graphics drivers to older versions after I...: Hardware: Samsung Galaxybook 2, model NP550XED-KF3BR, I5 1235U, 24Gb RAM, Intel® Iris® Xe GraphicsUpdating graphics drivers at Intel website to the latest version 31.0.x results in Windows Update trying to revert it to an earlier version 30.0.x, which has much worse...
  4. Everytime windows or my graphics card amd does an update windows boots back up and won't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime windows or my graphics card amd does an update windows boots back up and won't...: Almost everytime I do windows 11 or AMD graphics driver updates that require a restart windows boots and lets me log in but the desktop is unresponsive I've tried every trick in the book to get it to respond and the only fix I've found is to restart the computer in safe mode...
  5. Everytime windows or my graphics card amd does an update windows boots back up and won't...

Everytime windows or my graphics card amd does an update windows boots back up and won't...: Almost everytime I do windows 11 or AMD graphics driver updates that require a restart windows boots and lets me log in but the desktop is unresponsive I've tried every trick in the book to get it to respond and the only fix I've found is to restart the computer in safe mode...
  6. Graphics and resolution glitch after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics and resolution glitch after Windows 11 update: Shortly after updating, I noticed a problem with my pc. I was downloading a game while watching YouTube and the YouTube video quality was really bad, which I assumed was just an issue with the internet since I was downloading something. Except the internet browser was not the...
  7. Graphics and resolution glitch after Windows 11 update

Graphics and resolution glitch after Windows 11 update: Shortly after updating, I noticed a problem with my pc. I was downloading a game while watching YouTube and the YouTube video quality was really bad, which I assumed was just an issue with the internet since I was downloading something. Except the internet browser was not the...
  8. Computer slower after installing new graphics card drivers/ "Updates are Underway" every...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer slower after installing new graphics card drivers/ "Updates are Underway" every...: My computer bluescreened showing a kernel error after attempting to open a graphically intensive game. I installed new drivers for my graphics card NVIDIA RTX 3070 and restarted my computer, but I noticed a sharp decline in my fps and increase in my load times across the...
  9. Computer slower after installing new graphics card drivers/ "Updates are Underway" every...

Computer slower after installing new graphics card drivers/ "Updates are Underway" every...: My computer bluescreened showing a kernel error after attempting to open a graphically intensive game. I installed new drivers for my graphics card NVIDIA RTX 3070 and restarted my computer, but I noticed a sharp decline in my fps and increase in my load times across the...
  10. my graphics card wont update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my graphics card wont update.: i have been trying to update my driver for months now and i keep running into the same problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-graphics-card-wont-update/aeef5710-b559-473d-8eb3-49564e70a349