Windows 10: Update to 1909 has disappeared from update list

Discus and support Update to 1909 has disappeared from update list in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm in the process of updating computers in my departments. Wednesday 1/15 I was able to run the windows update on a few computers and get the 1909... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Michael Brown-, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Update to 1909 has disappeared from update list

I'm in the process of updating computers in my departments. Wednesday 1/15 I was able to run the windows update on a few computers and get the 1909 update. Since Thursday 1/16, 1909 is not even showing up as an option.

:)

Michael Brown-, Jan 17, 2020

2. Updated Final Build List

Update to 1909 has disappeared from update list Pic009.jpg

This is the updated important component list.

PVTCaboose1337, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Jan 17, 2020
  4. DaMulta Win User

Update to 1909 has disappeared from update list

Who has seen this vista update error

When you go to Windows vista update and it tell you to update a driver that you have already updated. Then it says failed to update and gives you the error code that tell you that you already have a never version than that. WTF? Why in the world would it be trying to updated something with an older driver. Well the only way to get it out of your windows update list is to go uninstall what ever that driver is then run the update and install it. Then run the newer drivers again.

Well I still can't get the Nivida Network Bridge to disappear out of the list. I uninstall the one in device manager and go to the update and before it's even done with that. Vista is automatically installing a newer version than is in the Vista update list.......

DaMulta, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Update to 1909 has disappeared from update list

1. Update to 1909 has disappeared from update list - Similar Threads - Update 1909 has

2. Cannot update from 1909

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot update from 1909: Alright, this started out as a simple 'Can't install Minecraft' that has turned into this so here we go.I cannot for the life of me update my computer. I tried going through the Update section of settings, I tried the troubleshooter. But no matter what I do, nothing works. I...
  3. Windows Update from 1909

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update from 1909: Hello so recently I have been trying to upgrade my windows to the 21h1 version and it's not working, right now I am on 1909 build and I was wondering if I can get any help I have tried the windows update assistant and it says I am compatible but it restarts my computer but...
  4. Windows Update from 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update from 1909: Hello so recently I have been trying to upgrade my windows to the 21h1 version and it's not working, right now I am on 1909 build and I was wondering if I can get any help I have tried the windows update assistant and it says I am compatible but it restarts my computer but...
  5. Update to 2004 from 1909

in Browsers and Email
    Update to 2004 from 1909: Windows Updates offered to update to Windows 2004 which I did, it too over 1 hour to get to the lock screen and sign in screen. The only issues I have found were that I had to personalise my background picture on the desktop and I still have the issue with Edge Chromium where...
  6. Update history has disappeared

Update history has disappeared: I did a clean legal install of Win10 on Jan 6, 2020. Updates were immediately dowloaded including the features update 1909. Since then updates have been dowloading and installing normally and showing up in "installed updates". Today I looked at "installed updates" and...
  7. disappearance of bluetooth after windows update 1909

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    disappearance of bluetooth after windows update 1909: I'm using a Dell Latitude E6400 laptop and the Bluetooth connection disappeared after the 1909 update. I'm using a Rapoo wireless keyboard and mouse. Help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You...
  8. The update to v. 1909 has disappeared from my update screen

The update to v. 1909 has disappeared from my update screen: I recently reset my computer and when I updated, it only updated to v. 1903. The update to 1909 was on the update screen, but I didn't do it right away, and now it's gone. I've read this may have to do with a compatibility problem, but if so, why was it there in the first...
  9. Windows 10 Feature update to 1909 disappeared

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Feature update to 1909 disappeared: So, after todays update KB4528760 the optional update for windows 10 1909 disappeared. I'm on Windows 10 1903 fully updated. This means i can't click "download and install" anymore. I had it queued for like 1,5 months so maybe it was too long ? Thank you in advance....
  10. Home network has disappeared from network list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Home network has disappeared from network list: I have two devices connected to my home wireless network, my phone and my laptop. Recently my network has disappeared from the laptop's list of networks. This did not happen with my phone, which works fine. By disappeared I mean my home network cannot be discovered by my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is windows 10 version 1909 has virusscan is a resource hog