Windows 10: Update to 2004 stopped Windows Live Mail

Discus and support Update to 2004 stopped Windows Live Mail in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I received an error Live Mail 0X800C013E in all accounts. Suggest something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Damien Cashin, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Update to 2004 stopped Windows Live Mail

I received an error Live Mail 0X800C013E in all accounts. Suggest something

:)

Damien Cashin, Aug 10, 2020

2. Windows Live Mail stopped working-- need help!

Windows Live mail has worked on & off, since the November update of Windows 10. It would open, download mail, & immediately stop responding. Ran troubleshooter. The results are that WINDOWS LIVE MAIL IS AN "INCOMPATIBLE PROGRAM". Regardless, your recommendation
    fixed the problem. THANK YOU very much!

lynnslightam, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Windows Live Mail Stopped Working

Hi Alan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Provide more information to help you better:

1. What is the exact error message that you received?

2. Which version of Windows Live Essentials are you using on the computer?

This issue might have happened due to some components of your Windows Live Mail become corrupted. I suggest you follow these steps to repair it.

• Press Windows key + X to access Control Panel.

• Click Control Panel.

• Click Programs.

• Click Programs and Features.

• Search for Windows Live Essentials then double click it.

• Click Repair all Windows Live programs.
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Update to 2004 stopped Windows Live Mail

Windows Live Mail Calendar

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows Live Mail. I will certainly help you with the issue.

I would like to know a few information:

• Which version of Windows Essentials have you installed on your PC?

• Which Email domain did you configure with Windows Live Mail?

I would also suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1:

Repair Windows Live Mail

Refer to the steps mentioned below:

• Press Windows Key + R

• Type appwiz.cpl

• Right click Windows Live Essentials

• Click Uninstall/Change

• Click Repair all Windows Live Programs
    If the issue still persists, proceed to Method 2.

Method 2:

Remove and Reinstall Windows Live Mail referring to the link mentioned below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/938275

Hope this information helps.

Please get back to us with an update on the issue, we will be happy to help

Ankit Rajput, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Update to 2004 stopped Windows Live Mail

1. Update to 2004 stopped Windows Live Mail - Similar Threads - Update 2004 stopped

2. Update Windows Live Mail 2012

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update Windows Live Mail 2012: Please go back to updating WLM... Since OE express, it is the BEST email program Microsoft has created. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-windows-live-mail-2012/429bf238-3bc5-46b2-89fd-8c5dcd86ef1c
  3. Update Windows Live Mail 2012

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Windows Live Mail 2012: Please go back to updating WLM... Since OE express, it is the BEST email program Microsoft has created. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-windows-live-mail-2012/429bf238-3bc5-46b2-89fd-8c5dcd86ef1c
  4. windows live mail has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows live mail has stopped working: windows live mail has stopped working - so it will not open. Then it says 'check online for solutions - and then nothing.It show 'problem details'and says:Read our privacy statement online: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409and then:if the online...
  5. windows live mail has stopped working

windows live mail has stopped working: windows live mail has stopped working - so it will not open. Then it says 'check online for solutions - and then nothing.It show 'problem details'and says:Read our privacy statement online: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409and then:if the online...
  6. Live Mail update

Live Mail update: Recent update to my PC 11/2020 has caused me not to be able to send or receive any mail on my Live Mail account.I have to use my I-pad.How can I fix this please! Marilyng...
  7. Windows Live Mail 2012 stopped working after update to Windows 10 Version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Live Mail 2012 stopped working after update to Windows 10 Version 2004: I get the error message : Message could not be displayed in the display pane after updating Windows 10 to Ver. 2004. Program is receiving messages as shown in subject header display box but will not display the body of the message. I don't care for the current Windows...
  8. windows Live Mail in Windows Version 2004

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows Live Mail in Windows Version 2004: After 7 hours got updated to Windows Version 2004 and now I can't get my Windows Live Mail to pull down mail from Comcast.net. Have not had this problem with other updates....
  9. Windows 10 2004 and Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 2004 and Windows Live Mail: Today, my PC updated to version 2004 and now Windows Live Mail which has worked well until now shows existing mail but will not send or receive new email. How can I fix this? I can temporarily read my email on the web but would like to be able to download it....
  10. Stop Auto Capitalization for Live Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stop Auto Capitalization for Live Mail: I have found a solution which was not found in the Community. 1. Go to Settings and in the search bar type: Typing Insights. 2. Make sure the toggle switch is OFF. Now whenever you place a period after an abbreviation, you will not automatically get a Capital letter for...