Windows 10: update to 64bit?

Discus and support update to 64bit? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 32-bit operating system, x64-based processorWin10 Pro.Any time I try to update to 64bit, error is "this app cant run on your computer"Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PeteBassClef, Jun 10, 2021.

1. update to 64bit?

32-bit operating system, x64-based processorWin10 Pro.Any time I try to update to 64bit, error is "this app cant run on your computer"Help

:)

PeteBassClef, Jun 10, 2021

2. Vista 32/64bit UPDATES...ALL OF THEM

i thought this might help some of you who are having problems with various issues with vista. i found a site that has a COMPLETE list of ALL the updates that have been released for all 32 and 64bit versions of vista. there are links to download and install each update/patch.

NOTE: a lot of the updates found on this site are not included in automatic updates or vista's integrated update panel.

http://aaron-kelley.net/downloads/hotfix/

i have found SEVERAL updates on the list that have solved problems that i was having.

i hope someone else finds this site useful. if it helps you.... it would be nice if i got a thanks.

Fitseries3, Jun 10, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond update to 64bit? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 10, 2021
  4. effmaster Win User

update to 64bit?

Vista 32/64bit UPDATES...ALL OF THEM

Thjeres updates for Vista that the Windows update program doesnt cover*Eek! update to 64bit? :eek:*Eek! update to 64bit? :eek:

This is crazy. Why would Microsoft do that to us?

Im gonna look at these right now thanx man i really appreciate it.*Rockout :rockout:*Rockout :rockout:

effmaster, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

update to 64bit?

1. update to 64bit? - Similar Threads - update 64bit

2. Windows 10 64bit wont start after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 64bit wont start after update: Hi After I updated my computer ACER nitro 5 through windows update I cant star my computer. After reboot it gives me error "critical proces died". Then the it starts "preparing automatic repair" and then "diagnoscing your PC" and then "automatic reparation - your pc doesnt...
  3. Update 32bit to 64bit?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update 32bit to 64bit?: Hi, Mal wanted to ask if you can "update" to 64bit on a PC that has 32bit Windows 10. Can you? If so, how? If no, OK. 32bit auf 64bit updaten?
  4. Audio Issue after Update of Windows 10 64Bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Issue after Update of Windows 10 64Bit: I am facing an issue in my device. It happens two times before after the update of windows 10. After the update of my device audio of the device was completely gone initially. Than I install the driver again and now sound driver is working but its not perfectly working. Very...
  5. ACPI.sys high CPU constant at about 19% after June Win10 update 64bit Windows Home

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ACPI.sys high CPU constant at about 19% after June Win10 update 64bit Windows Home: HI - I'm running 64 bit Windows Home, Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 on an ASUS i7 laptop. Before the June Windows update everything was fine. After the update i see CPU usage for System process stays around 19%, regardless whether WIFI is connected or not. I've scanned with...
  6. Downloaded Windows 10 May 2004 update iso file combined with 64bit-32bit on 27-05-2020

Downloaded Windows 10 May 2004 update iso file combined with 64bit-32bit on 27-05-2020: On 27-05-2020, I Created windows 10 May 2004 iso file combined 64bit-32bit together by using the Media creation tool. The downloading function goes smoothly. direct link for windows 10 update assistant tool...
  7. Windows 10 Update KB4541335 for 64bit Home version 1909

Windows 10 Update KB4541335 for 64bit Home version 1909: Since February through multiple KB versions I have been unable to update my computer. Once an update has occurred I am locked out of my usual login. The latest version KB4541335 is doing exactly what its predecessors were doing. In each case I remove the offending KB file....
  8. Unable to update my Bluetooth driver on my Inspiron 3542 Windows 10 64bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to update my Bluetooth driver on my Inspiron 3542 Windows 10 64bit: I have been trying to update my Bluetooth driver since I've been having issues with my Bluetooth earbuds. They suddenly stop working however the connection is active just no sound. At the beginning I would pause the vid and restarted and it worked again. Now I have to...
  9. Which is the best way to update from win7(32bit) to win10(64bit)? Should I use USB or...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which is the best way to update from win7(32bit) to win10(64bit)? Should I use USB or...: submitted by /u/hrhr333 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eyrzw6/which_is_the_best_way_to_update_from_win732bit_to/
  10. Please help. I'm trying to update my Nextbook Flexx 10 to Windows 10 64bit with a USB and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help. I'm trying to update my Nextbook Flexx 10 to Windows 10 64bit with a USB and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WavyWolf999 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ehso8a/please_help_im_trying_to_update_my_nextbook_flexx/