Windows 10: Update to Integrating Ambient Light Sensor with Windows 10 Guidance

Discus and support Update to Integrating Ambient Light Sensor with Windows 10 Guidance in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Recently, the sensors team updated our “Integrating Ambient Light Sensors with Windows 10” whitepaper. You can find the updated document here:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Update to Integrating Ambient Light Sensor with Windows 10 Guidance

Source: Update to “Integrating Ambient Light Sensor with Windows 10” Guidance - Microsoft Tech Community - 268496

See also: Integrating Ambient Light Sensors with Computers Running Windows 10 Creators Update | Microsoft Docs

:)

Brink, Oct 9, 2018
  2. dshroar Win User

ambient light sensor N8

Sorry No, there is no option to disable ambient light sensor on N8. No matter what you set for the light sensor level, sensor will always be functioning,

I hope you already tried setting it to maximum.

dshroar, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Nokia C7 - Ambient Light Sensor

So we should not buy phones with ambient light sensor. :smileytongue:

san_india_c5, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Update to Integrating Ambient Light Sensor with Windows 10 Guidance

how to fix light ambient sensor?

can a light ambient sensor be calibrated or it should be replaced if it is found broken?

leonard1928, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Update to Integrating Ambient Light Sensor with Windows 10 Guidance

1. Update to Integrating Ambient Light Sensor with Windows 10 Guidance - Similar Threads - Update Integrating Ambient

2. Windows 10 21H1 screen-light sensor issue..

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 21H1 screen-light sensor issue..: ..after upgrade to SSD from HDD on Toshiba Satellite L775D-S7132 laptop. I tried to screen-record the issue to show "how" it acts, the display, but it didn't record the display dimming. I goes from lighter to darker but not black, every few seconds. The amount of time between...
  3. Ambient music on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ambient music on Windows 10: So i’m goin around customizing my PC to feel more personalized. I’ve so far gotten an invisible taskbar and live wallpaper wich look amazing, but i kinda want to have that ambient music we have on consoles like ps3 and ps4. But whenever i try googling it all it references is...
  4. Integrated Webcam light comes on BUT NO image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Integrated Webcam light comes on BUT NO image: I have win10 64 bit uptodate on my 10 yr old lenovo B570 laptop which has an integrated webcam In March 2020 i was able to use the camera during a Skype meeting. However when i tried to join a Teams session, the light came on intermittently but whilst I could see the...
  5. Windows Face ID Bug: If it doesn't recognise me (mostly due to high ambient light), it just...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Face ID Bug: If it doesn't recognise me (mostly due to high ambient light), it just...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/delirious_chihuahua [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dx2wun/windows_face_id_bug_if_it_doesnt_recognise_me/
  6. New Surface Laptop Intersil Ambient Light Sensor driver - March 28

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Laptop Intersil Ambient Light Sensor driver - March 28: The following updates are available for all Surface Laptop (1st Gen) devices running Windows 10 April 2018 Update, version 1803 or greater: Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Surface – System – 4.1.139.0 Surface Intersil Ambient Light Sensor (HID) – System...
  7. New Surface Laptop 2 Intersil Ambient Light Sensor driver - March 28

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Laptop 2 Intersil Ambient Light Sensor driver - March 28: The following updates are available for all Surface Laptop 2 devices running Windows 10 April 2018 Update, version 1803 or greater: Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Surface – System – 4.1.139.0 Surface Intersil Ambient Light Sensor (HID) – System devices...
  8. Validity Fingerprint Sensor Driver and Caps Lock light for Windows 10 doesn't work on HP...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Validity Fingerprint Sensor Driver and Caps Lock light for Windows 10 doesn't work on HP...: Hi. Before my computer upgraded to Windows 10 in 2015, the original OS (Windows 7) was capable of using the Fingerprint sensor that came built in and the Caps Lock light indicator would work. After the upgrade, neither the sensor or the light indicator would work. I had...
  9. Windows 10 Temperature Sensor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Temperature Sensor: I know that Windows 10 has a temperature sensor that defaults each disk drive to 60 or 61 Degrees and sounds an alarm if a drive goes above the temperature setting. How do I Change the alarm temperature setting maximum value? I have 5 machines and all are version Windows...
  10. Need guidance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need guidance: My sister needs a program that will let her make a burnable dvd/cd for a birthday present. I have absolutely NO experience in this field of things so I figured I would ask here. This program should be able to import and string together .jpgs, some video clips, music files...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 integrating ambient light sensor