Windows 10: update to php?

Discus and support update to php? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to update our html website ubertool.org to a php platform does web4 work for this or I have also been recommended Wordpress. Or does anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Helen Wright 2019, Jun 20, 2019.

1. update to php?

Helen Wright 2019, Jun 20, 2019

2. PHP website software

im looking for a php template where you can just upload the files to the server and access it through the web and edit it through the web.

For example if i have to update important news i want it to be as quick as possible..and as hassle free as possible any suggestions?

joinmeindeath417, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Error "Update available /.php" & "The parameter is incorrect"

Hi Varun,

One of the possible reasons why you are encountering issues with installing updates in Windows 10 is a corrupted user account. To troubleshoot the issue, we suggest adding a new user account and see if the same issue occurs on a new user profile. To do this,
    simply follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Accounts > Family & other people > Add
      someone else to this PC

• Type a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next.

Once you are done with the steps, get back to us with the results.

Jefferson Ore, Jun 20, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

update to php?

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond update to php? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

update to php?

1. update to php? - Similar Threads - update php

2. Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates: In the past couple of weeks, Quickbooks is crashing doing various functions after Windows Updates were installed. I am running Windows 11 Home 23H2 under the most recent version of Parallels. Intuit verified that my company files are good and then working with Parallels we...
  3. Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates: In the past couple of weeks, Quickbooks is crashing doing various functions after Windows Updates were installed. I am running Windows 11 Home 23H2 under the most recent version of Parallels. Intuit verified that my company files are good and then working with Parallels we...
  4. Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...: Hi, I am checking if there will be any updates to the Microsoft mouse and Keyboard center app soon? I find that setting my wheel push button to paste is very helpful in production at work, however doing this causing the mouse wheel to stick and not perform as it would when...
  5. Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...

Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...: Hi, I am checking if there will be any updates to the Microsoft mouse and Keyboard center app soon? I find that setting my wheel push button to paste is very helpful in production at work, however doing this causing the mouse wheel to stick and not perform as it would when...
  6. Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows 10 Update Error 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update Error 0x80070643: I am running Windows 10 Update and getting the error 0x80070643.I was trying to follow the instructions in the following thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-error0x80070643/e6473fa4-f2d4-42c3-b4be-266b43454306However after completing...
  8. Windows 10 Update Error 0x80070643

Windows 10 Update Error 0x80070643: I am running Windows 10 Update and getting the error 0x80070643.I was trying to follow the instructions in the following thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-error0x80070643/e6473fa4-f2d4-42c3-b4be-266b43454306However after completing...
  9. Windows 10 Update Error 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.: Hello! When I try to install a program from Microsoft Store it just says: ''Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.'' I've tried troubleshooting the problem but nothing has worked for me. Firstly I ran a quick scan, nothing found.Secondly I...