Windows 10: Update to specific version

Discus and support Update to specific version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello guys, My pc is super outdated right now (1809), I just want to ask if there's a way to update to a specific build? like 1903, 1909. Normally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by leelaw, Jul 12, 2020.

1. leelaw Win User

Update to specific version

Hello guys,

My pc is super outdated right now (1809), I just want to ask if there's a way to update to a specific build? like 1903, 1909.
    Normally windows update can only offer the latest version possible (2004). Same as the windows update assistant.

But I only want to update my pc to just one version next to it. I'm kinda looking for a standalone update for 1903.

:)

leelaw, Jul 12, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Jul 12, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Update to specific version :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Gib G Win User

Update issues with Win10 Version 1909

Hi.

Tried all the steps listed and result afterwards is the same. Still fails and uninstalls the update. Any other suggestions?

Gib

Gib G, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Update to specific version - Similar Threads - Update specific version

2. Downgrading to a specific windows 11 version.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrading to a specific windows 11 version.: HelloAs the title says, my current windows 11 home version is 22H2. and i wanna downgrade to 21H2, Is that possible? if yes. how?22H2 is very laggy for my laptop...
  3. Downgrading to a specific windows 11 version.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downgrading to a specific windows 11 version.: HelloAs the title says, my current windows 11 home version is 22H2. and i wanna downgrade to 21H2, Is that possible? if yes. how?22H2 is very laggy for my laptop...
  4. Remove or Disable a Specific Version of .Net

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove or Disable a Specific Version of .Net: Hello, I have Windows 10. with a few versions of .Net installed on my computer, with the latest being 4.8. I specifically want to remove .Net 4.6 and I want to know how to do that, or it can even be done....
  5. Remove or Disable a Specific Version of .Net

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove or Disable a Specific Version of .Net: Hello, I have Windows 10. with a few versions of .Net installed on my computer, with the latest being 4.8. I specifically want to remove .Net 4.6 and I want to know how to do that, or it can even be done....
  6. Remove or Disable a Specific Version of .Net

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Updating to specific version (?)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updating to specific version (?): Hi there, I just built a new computer and (some of) my MOBO drivers only work for win10 2004. is there any way to update a new installation to the 2004 version or downgrade from the newest to 2004? Any help appreciated! submitted by /u/SirJolo [link] [comments]...
  8. Will Microsoft continue to provide security updates for older version of w10, specifically...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will Microsoft continue to provide security updates for older version of w10, specifically...: I have a laptop, for whatever reason will not update past 1809, while I will continue to work on this issue I would like to know worst case scenario the machine will not update past v1809 will Microsoft continue to put out security updates past the EOL date of 05/12/2020 of...
  9. ADK matched to the specific update version of Win 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    ADK matched to the specific update version of Win 10?: I need to create a recovery CD (actually USB ...) for my backup utility. The recovery volume has to include the Windows ADK. The system that needs a recovery process is still on 1709. Do I need to use the ADK for 1709, or can I use the 1903 ADK? 133760
  10. Disable a specific update or all updates for specific software

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Disable a specific update or all updates for specific software: I have been regularly receiving an update titled "Hewlett-Packard - Imaging - Null Print - HP Deskjet 3510 series" that is for my printer. After attempting the update it always displays Error 0x8024200b. I do not need this update, and would like it to disappear forever, but...