Windows 10: Update to v1903 bring problems with Send to option.

Discus and support Update to v1903 bring problems with Send to option. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The problem is when I add shortcut from PC with shared folder in domain, Network place(NAS etc.) or Server MAP, it wont show up in send to option. All... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AmadejSrot1, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Update to v1903 bring problems with Send to option.

The problem is when I add shortcut from PC with shared folder in domain, Network place(NAS etc.) or Server MAP, it wont show up in send to option. All the shortcuts to folders are in C:\Users\profile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo but only basic options are shown up (desktop, documents, mail recipient..). Everything worked fine on previus version, same it goes if I try to add shortcut and use Send to on PC with older version. What could go wrong here? Is anyone else experiencing this problems?

:)

AmadejSrot1, Jun 6, 2019

2. problem updating to Windows 10 v1903

Hello,

I recommend you to upgrade to V1903 via ISO file.

Refer this step-by-step guide:

[GUIDE] How To Upgrade To Windows 10 Using ISO File

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, Jun 6, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 6, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Update to v1903 bring problems with Send to option.

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Update to v1903 bring problems with Send to option.

1. Update to v1903 bring problems with Send to option. - Similar Threads - Update v1903 bring

2. Please Bring Back This Slideshow Option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Bring Back This Slideshow Option: I just recently got a Windows 11 laptop, and I'm really irritated that the option for slideshows was removed. To specify, I'm talking about the one where you can open up a picture folder, and up on the toolbar I think that's the right term there was an option to start a...
  3. update to v1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update to v1903: Have tried many times to update to v1903 and received the error 0x80070005 0x200a The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during PREPARE_FIRST_BOOT operation Can anyone explain what the problem is? What happens if I cannot update and remain at v1809?...
  4. Windows 10 V1903: The ‘broken’ defer update options

Windows 10 V1903: The ‘broken’ defer update options: Hi! Since May 2019 Update there is the problem that if you enter Values (Days) on Advanced Update Options in Windows 10 Pro to delay the "Feature Updates" and "Quality Updates" for more than 0 Days, these options will disappear completely at the next reboot. If you enter...
  5. Windows insider problem after update to v1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows insider problem after update to v1903: After I updated to windows 10 v1903, I cannot select "Skip ahead" in windows insider. very annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insider-problem-after-update-to-v1903/3b31771d-17c3-4811-a387-c6a83c8a8e22
  6. v1903 laptop sending high number of DNS queries to LAN DNS server for the hostname of v1903...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    v1903 laptop sending high number of DNS queries to LAN DNS server for the hostname of v1903...: Several days ago, I noticed an abnormally high number of DNS queries from a v1903 PC on my LAN for another v1903 PC. Both PCs have the same set of Microsoft Accounts on them, with the second PC also having a local account. I ran netstat -anon as suggested here and got...
  7. v1903 Customize Folder Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    v1903 Customize Folder Problem: [img] When i Change Folder type to Pictures and press Apply but it not Change to Large icons view. i trying to go back and open this folder again but folder type still stuck in General items. it look like i cant Customize my Folder anymore. i just updated to v1903 this...
  8. problem updating to Windows 10 v1903

problem updating to Windows 10 v1903: I've currently October update v1809 installed on my laptop. two days ago, I got to know that there is a new update available named "feature update v1903". I've downloaded it till 99% but there was a message saying "there was a problem installing the update, please restart and...
  9. PROBLEMS WITH SEND TO

in Windows 10 Customization
    PROBLEMS WITH SEND TO: I am unable to right click on my mouse to get the send to, i.e. fax recipient, compressed file. It stopped working this week. I did not do anything different. I tried to look up send to compressed file and it opens in Word....
  10. no send to options

no send to options: Hi Greg, I was able to get to the notepad. My issue is when I select the folder I want to copy and go to Send to, there is no options for me to select. Any suggestions? I am trying to recover files from a laptop that no longer will boot into windows. The windows...