Windows 10: Update to Win 10

Discus and support Update to Win 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Windows 7, Do you have any offer o solution to Upgrade to Windows 10 for free?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HebnerRojas, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Update to Win 10

I have Windows 7, Do you have any offer o solution to Upgrade to Windows 10 for free?

:)

HebnerRojas, Jan 16, 2019

2. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Jan 16, 2019
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Jan 16, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Update to Win 10

dalchina, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Update to Win 10

1. Update to Win 10 - Similar Threads - Update

2. After an update, one of my Microsoft accounts is locked. Can't get in!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    After an update, one of my Microsoft accounts is locked. Can't get in!: Hi! I have hadthree Microsoft accounts, one my nickname, one my birth name, one my legal business music business pseudonym. After a surprise update just over a week ago, when my pc restarted, my business account password was now invalid! It had only very recently been...
  3. Question about win updates on a non frequently used laptop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about win updates on a non frequently used laptop.: So, I have a laptop that is pretty much used for writing and other things when I'm in bed, outside or otherwise cannot be on my desktop. Due to various reasons, I cannot use it as often as I'd like, so it's sometimes weeks to months between uses. Whenever I try using it after...
  4. Worried about auto updates messing up a $1.000.00 Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Worried about auto updates messing up a $1.000.00 Laptop: hello about 4 years ago I had a Microsoft Windows 8 machine that did it auto update and when it did I had gotten caught in a boot loop and it would just reboot and reboot and then eventually I got the blue screen of death, I could not get a resolution & tried everything...
  5. 20H2 update message arrived today is it worth going to from 2004 ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    20H2 update message arrived today is it worth going to from 2004 ?: Anyone gone to version 20H2 yet ? Is it worth it to go to this version from 2004 . Is the upgrade faster than 2004 which took like 3-4 hours on my pc ? Anything I should look out for if I do this ? Took me like 3 times at 3 hours a piece to get 2004 to take . Really don't...
  6. Updating to Windows 10 Education from Windows 10 Pro

Updating to Windows 10 Education from Windows 10 Pro: Hey all, I built a PC recently and used Microsoft's USB installation media from my old PC to use with my new one. For some reason, my Windows 10 won't activate. I have the keys from the last PC and it simply won't work and I want to get rid of the watermark and be able to...
  7. New Twitter PWA update released - November 24, 2020

in Windows 10 News
    New Twitter PWA update released - November 24, 2020: Updated Accessibility: Screen readers will no longer read out Tweet engagement counts twice when navigating between the Tweet stats bar and the actions bar. Composer: We’ve reduced the height of the Tweet composer to align it more closely with the expected size...
  8. MS update on 11/25 had cause major problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS update on 11/25 had cause major problem: Micro Soft did an update on 11/25. So my computer is lagging. Like https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-update-on-1125-had-cause-major-problem/713b308e-f283-4d4c-a225-8ebf1b434f3f
  9. after update screen dimming even when settings are set

after update screen dimming even when settings are set: I tried going into power settings and there is no setting to turn the dimming off... I am not sure whats going on and its getting really frustrating. I am using bitsum highest performance powerplan and everything is turned to "never"... When I go into advanced power options...
  10. I just did the mistake to update to windows 10 octomber 2020 edition and i can no longer...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I just did the mistake to update to windows 10 octomber 2020 edition and i can no longer...: I don't want to have my windows linked to a microsoft account. I want a local account like it was before the update. I don't want to have a password. I don't want to have to be online to be able to log in in my windows Sign in options don't give me the option to disable my...