Windows 10: Update to win 10

Discus and support Update to win 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi! I have installed on my laptop win 8.1 pro x 64 but when I trying update to win 10 i got only one option it's a win 10 home edition...How to update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MykhayloIotko, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Update to win 10

Hi! I have installed on my laptop win 8.1 pro x 64 but when I trying update to win 10 i got only one option it's a win 10 home edition...How to update to win 10 pro x64?Thank you!

:)

MykhayloIotko, Jun 21, 2021

2. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Jun 21, 2021
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Jun 21, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Update to win 10

dalchina, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

Update to win 10

1. Update to win 10 - Similar Threads - Update

2. Update problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update problem: I have recently updated to:Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1 Installed on ‎04/‎06/‎2020 OS build 19043.1151 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0 and have come across a couple of problemsAfter pressing the Windows key, I can no longer type to...
  3. Windows update b

Windows update b: Windows update b https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-b/d398ccd3-580b-4404-9fb0-3b8d01d107ba
  4. Windows update that won't update!!!! Is becoming rubbish in my opinion!

Windows update that won't update!!!! Is becoming rubbish in my opinion!: I have tried and tried to update to 20H1 20H2 and now 21H1 and I keep getting stuck at either 61% or 99%. I have asked Microsoft Support for assistance, but none of their steps have resolved the situation. Now I keep getting the annoying nag to update to the latest operating...
  5. Windows Update won't update!!!! Any answers please??? really!!!

Windows Update won't update!!!! Any answers please??? really!!!: Hi anyone out there from Microsoft???? I have been on this the umpteenth time and still had no answers or solutions from the support team at all!! I'm beginning to loose my trust in Microsoft really!!! I have tried and tried to update to 20H1 20H2 and now 21H1 and I keep...
  6. CANT UPDATE WINDOWS 10 HOME TO 20HC

CANT UPDATE WINDOWS 10 HOME TO 20HC: i coudnt upgrade window home to 20HC can you help me it stops in the middle of the update pls help me.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-update-windows-10-home-to-20hc/612426bf-85be-40c0-9139-61139e40c383
  7. Please wait while we install system update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please wait while we install system update: I was updating lenovo firmware driver and when It reached 100% it's stuck hereI did it twice, First I hit the power button and restarted pcAnd Now I am asking What shoud I doIt lasted there for about 5hours...
  8. Windows 10 ? How do I backout an update not yet done

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 ? How do I backout an update not yet done: Windows 10 is trying to run 20H1 update and it simply blue screens my computer. It is downloaded and is ready to run once again. How do I stop it? I have tried running the Win 10 install as a refresh and it gets either the 0xC1900101 - 0x20017 or 0xC1900101 - 0x30017 error -...
  9. Odd "Visual Bug" in Windows Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Odd "Visual Bug" in Windows Update: So, since May I've encountered a rather odd visual bug in my windows update settings page. I usually check it before shutting down in case of pending updates, and ocasionally, a .Net Framework update appears where updates would be. But then it disappears and it says I'm all...
  10. Clean Install of Windows 10 After UEFI bios Update?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Clean Install of Windows 10 After UEFI bios Update?: Been Experiencing Slow File Transfers with USB 3.2 Gen 1 Ports, Contacted Gigabyte esupport, there response was if after updating F5D Uefi bios a clean install wasn't done, We suggest you do that, and update all the drivers, and supposely might make USB file transfers work...