Windows 10: Update to win 10

Discus and support Update to win 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi! I have installed on my laptop win 8.1 pro x 64 but when I trying update to win 10 i got only one option it's a win 10 home edition...How to update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MykhayloIotko, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Update to win 10

Hi! I have installed on my laptop win 8.1 pro x 64 but when I trying update to win 10 i got only one option it's a win 10 home edition...How to update to win 10 pro x64?Thank you!

:)

MykhayloIotko, Jun 21, 2021

2. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Jun 21, 2021
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Jun 21, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Update to win 10

dalchina, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

Update to win 10

1. Update to win 10 - Similar Threads - Update

2. Can not get 2024-04 Cumulative update i either get a download error or install error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not get 2024-04 Cumulative update i either get a download error or install error: i have been trying to get this update installed for a while but every single time i click the retry button i always get install error - 0x800f0831sometimes a different error codeor i get download error - 0x80248007also sometimes differentand i have tried this Microsoft...
  3. Can not get 2024-04 Cumulative update i either get a download error or install error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not get 2024-04 Cumulative update i either get a download error or install error: i have been trying to get this update installed for a while but every single time i click the retry button i always get install error - 0x800f0831sometimes a different error codeor i get download error - 0x80248007also sometimes differentand i have tried this Microsoft...
  4. so i closed my laptop during an update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    so i closed my laptop during an update: I accidently closed my laptop during a windows 10 update but now it doesnt even turn on even if i plug it in what do i do in this situation the exact laptop is the HP ProBook x360 11 G1 11.6" TouchScreen Notebook PC - INTEL PENTIUM N4200 1.1GHz 4GB 128GB SSD Windows 10...
  5. so i closed my laptop during an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so i closed my laptop during an update: I accidently closed my laptop during a windows 10 update but now it doesnt even turn on even if i plug it in what do i do in this situation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-closed-my-laptop-during-an-update/86c0ee88-175e-4783-9da4-c52a04100dd0
  6. so i closed my laptop during an update

so i closed my laptop during an update: I accidently closed my laptop during a windows 10 update but now it doesnt even turn on even if i plug it in what do i do in this situation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-closed-my-laptop-during-an-update/86c0ee88-175e-4783-9da4-c52a04100dd0
  7. so i closed my laptop during an update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Unable to install Cumilative update KB5036980

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Cumilative update KB5036980: Ive been trying for the past 2 days to install this update. Each time it will install through the settings app, but after restarting my system, the progress will reach 90-99% then give the "Oh no! Something didnt go as planned" Error message, then its back to sqaure one...
  9. Unable to install Cumilative update KB5036980

Unable to install Cumilative update KB5036980: Ive been trying for the past 2 days to install this update. Each time it will install through the settings app, but after restarting my system, the progress will reach 90-99% then give the "Oh no! Something didnt go as planned" Error message, then its back to sqaure one...
  10. I'm trying to log into my desktop just after a Windows update last night but the login...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to log into my desktop just after a Windows update last night but the login...: I noticed this morning my computer was off so I knew an update occured. I turned it on but the login won't come up. I found instructions to get to safe mode and had system do diagnostics and windows troubleshoot. Said fixed registration and something else and to restart. I...