Windows 10: Update to WINDOWS 10 disabled EPSONAAE976 printer. HELP1

Discus and support Update to WINDOWS 10 disabled EPSONAAE976 printer. HELP1 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I UPDATED Windows 10. My epson AAE XP-410 PRINTER. Couldn't download a driver. What can I do? MAUREEN OBRIEN2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MaureenOBrien2, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Update to WINDOWS 10 disabled EPSONAAE976 printer. HELP1

I UPDATED Windows 10. My epson AAE XP-410 PRINTER. Couldn't download a driver. What can I do?

MAUREEN OBRIEN2

:)

MaureenOBrien2, Aug 3, 2020

2. Windows 10 update cause printer problem with: "Printer not activated - Error - 20"

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the printer after the Windows Update, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • How is the printer connected to the computer, locally or through network?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the drivers for printer and check.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Print queue.

• Right-click on the printer driver
      that is listed and click Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the printer troubleshooter from
    Fix printer problems
    and then check if this fixes the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    [Windows 10] hide/prohibit install of specific Windows Update

I have never intentionally used windows to provide my device drivers (except for older printers without Vendor drivers for clients). I only manually update from the vendor websites. Will just have to make a list of things to disable/remove if I finally decide to load it up on a machine.

Ahhzz, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Update to WINDOWS 10 disabled EPSONAAE976 printer. HELP1

Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Update to WINDOWS 10 disabled EPSONAAE976 printer. HELP1

1. Update to WINDOWS 10 disabled EPSONAAE976 printer. HELP1 - Similar Threads - Update disabled EPSONAAE976

2. Windows 10 updates from July 2022 onwards disabling USB printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 updates from July 2022 onwards disabling USB printer: Since July 2022 my Ricoh SP C360DNw printer connected via USB will not print jobs.The Windows updates break the USB connection, install multiple copies on multiple USB Virtual Printer Ports, in some cases duplicate USB ports, and they flash on/offline in device manager. I've...
  3. Windows 10 Updates Disable HP Laserjet Printers and Blocks Their Reinstallation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Updates Disable HP Laserjet Printers and Blocks Their Reinstallation: The last two Windows 10 Updates disabled my HP LaserJetPro 1212nf MFP Laser Printer. The only way to reinstall the printer with the latest drivers and installation files from HP was to first uninstall the most recent Windows 10 Updates. Removing Cumulative Updates undoubtedly...
  4. Windows 10 Updates Disable HP Laserjet Printers and Blocks Their Reinstallation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Updates Disable HP Laserjet Printers and Blocks Their Reinstallation: The last two Windows 10 Updates disabled my HP LaserJetPro 1212nf MFP Laser Printer. The only way to reinstall the printer with the latest drivers and installation files from HP was to first uninstall the most recent Windows 10 Updates. Removing Cumulative Updates undoubtedly...
  5. Windows 10 Updates Disable HP Laserjet Printers and Blocks Their Reinstallation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Printer disabled upon reverting to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer disabled upon reverting to Windows 10: I was updated to Windows 11 if I consented I didn't mean to, and upon reverting to Windows 10, my printer doesn't work. The driver is up to date, and the scanner works. Help....
  7. Printer disabled upon reverting to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer disabled upon reverting to Windows 10: I was updated to Windows 11 if I consented I didn't mean to, and upon reverting to Windows 10, my printer doesn't work. The driver is up to date, and the scanner works. Help....
  8. Printer disabled upon reverting to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows 10 update disables Brother DCP-195C printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 update disables Brother DCP-195C printer: I allowed the Windows update at the end of June just before my business trip - for which I needed many hardcopy printouts - Zilch! I decided to e-mail the documents to a friend's MAC device and he kindly printed them out. I have just returned and the problem with the recent...
  10. windows update disables my Brother Printer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows update disables my Brother Printer: windows update KB4560960 comes back after I uninstall. This update disables my MFC-290C Brother Printer. Need to stop this update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-disables-my-brother-printer/ce6bc2a0-d64b-442d-8ab9-734aa593be38