Windows 10: Update to Windows 10 Pro 20H2 has altered CRASHED functionality of Excel 365 and parts of...

Discus and support Update to Windows 10 Pro 20H2 has altered CRASHED functionality of Excel 365 and parts of... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Update to Windows 10 Pro 20H2 on my HP EliteBook x360 1030 G3, caused Excel 365 to loose all colors...in all my files . Only Black & White now. No... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RoTh2, May 10, 2021.

1. RoTh2 Win User

Update to Windows 10 Pro 20H2 has altered CRASHED functionality of Excel 365 and parts of...

Update to Windows 10 Pro 20H2 on my HP EliteBook x360 1030 G3, caused Excel 365 to loose all colors...in all my files . Only Black & White now. No access to color in newly created Excel 365 files. Seems all 365 programs are only in black & white mode now. No idea what else is now non-operative... Restart has no effect. Not Good for a Daily Business Usage Computer. Additionally, the 2in1's startup screen is now empty except time & date in lower left corner of screen, but Finger Print does work to get me into system. Ev

:)

RoTh2, May 10, 2021

2. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, May 10, 2021
  3. fopetesl Win User
    Excel will not use Thunderbird to email spreadsheet on Windows 10 Pro

I was trying to keep it simple, she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but kind natured.
    If i could emulate what I can do thenwhen she gets twined up I can talk her step by step.

if we can't sort why Win 10 Excel won't see T-B as the main email client then we'll just have to go with your suggestion.

I should have said Win 10 pro 64 bit?

fopetesl, May 10, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

Update to Windows 10 Pro 20H2 has altered CRASHED functionality of Excel 365 and parts of...

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, May 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Update to Windows 10 Pro 20H2 has altered CRASHED functionality of Excel 365 and parts of... - Similar Threads - Update Pro 20H2

2. Windows 10 20H2 Update Freezes and Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 20H2 Update Freezes and Crashes: I am facing severe screen freezing and crash issue in Windows 10 which occurs randomly and multiple times. I have tried everything from updating the display drivers to using the NVidea driver for the display, but the error persists. There seems to be no online answers for...
  3. Excel 365

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel 365: I am trying to load excel programs. I get the error about a dialog box is open. then the program opens every excel file I have. confused https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-365/29e5e9ab-48ab-4325-842b-71b976a37946"
  4. November Windows update has altered documents

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    November Windows update has altered documents: Since installing the November Update, all my documents have changed to "read only" making it impossible to add anything to my documents and save. How do I fix this issue?...
  5. Excel, Office 365

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel, Office 365: Hello, I am having puting 11-20 into a cell. It converts it to date format, Nov-20, and when I change the format to General it converts it to 44136. Same thing happens when I use the Number format. Only seems to be for this data, i.e. 11-20. Any ideas? Thanks....
  6. Excel v16 - office 365 - Multiple crashes & hangs

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel v16 - office 365 - Multiple crashes & hangs: Hello, see logs of issue with Excel that keeps occuring (there are more but just put those for the moment). I'm looking for advice & troubleshooting steps to try and zone in on the cause of these. One instance of Excel was open in all the crashes & hangs. OS: Windows 10...
  7. Windows 10 update has altered things

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 update has altered things: The latest update today has removed my background picture. What else has it interfered with? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-update-has-altered-things/c1641910-d414-4cee-9301-ca2ee9c760a8
  8. Windows 10 update alters word

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update alters word: An elderly acquaintance recently had a windows 10 update he could not avoid, which is ni impossible to prevent as there seems to be no choice attached. When it had finished its update his letters in his documents had changed from white to black and the text white like the...
  9. Excel crashes after update

Excel crashes after update: Hi, My PC recently did an automatic update or something similar and now Excel crashes suddenly if I edit certain cells on spreadsheets. I have tried creating new spreadsheets thinking maybe the old ones were corrupted but same thing. I feel its related to the update. This...
  10. Windows 10 Update 1803 Crashes Excel 2002

Windows 10 Update 1803 Crashes Excel 2002: Hello, So frustrated here after Windows 10 Update to version 1803. I have two computers running first thing I noticed was I could not modify or change excel files. I'm using Office XP 2002. The other computer crashed completely will get to that later. So I turned on "update...