Windows 10: update to Windows 11 the internet speed has basically went to under 10 mbps.

Discus and support update to Windows 11 the internet speed has basically went to under 10 mbps. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After the auto update to Windows 11 the internet speed has basically went to under 10 mbps I am paying for 600 mbps. I am trying to get help with this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marcus Alexander1, Aug 17, 2022.

1. update to Windows 11 the internet speed has basically went to under 10 mbps.

After the auto update to Windows 11 the internet speed has basically went to under 10 mbps I am paying for 600 mbps. I am trying to get help with this problem.

:)

Marcus Alexander1, Aug 17, 2022

2. update to Windows 11 the internet speed has basically went to under 10 mbps.

After the auto update to Windows 11 the internet speed has basically went to under 10 mbps I am paying for 600 mbps. I am trying to get help with this problem.

Marcus Alexander1, Aug 18, 2022
  3. SDCUK Win User
    Internet Speed issues in uk, my friends get an average download speed of 90+ Mbps, whereas I get at most 10 Mbps.

Original Title -
    UK Internet Speed Question

Hello, I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct area but was wondering about Internet speeds in the UK . Basically my friends get an average download speed of 90+ Mbps, whereas I get at most 10
    Mbps. We only live a few miles apart, why is this? My friends are with Virgin and I am with Sky. Cheers!

SDCUK, Aug 18, 2022
  4. update to Windows 11 the internet speed has basically went to under 10 mbps.

Wi-Fi shows a very low speed Windows 10 Laptop

For past several months, my Dell laptop running on updated Windows 10 shows a wifi internet speed of only around 4 mbps whereas the actual speed is around 25 mbps and tested on other devices. I am unable to resolve the issue in spite of all suggested and
    other logical steps.

ToshToshniwal, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

update to Windows 11 the internet speed has basically went to under 10 mbps.

1. update to Windows 11 the internet speed has basically went to under 10 mbps. - Similar Threads - update internet speed

2. Ethernet speed suddenly went from 300 mbps to 0.4 mbps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet speed suddenly went from 300 mbps to 0.4 mbps: Until today everything was fine but today suddenly my computer won’t get more than 0.4mbps. I checked on my phone and laptop and they still get between 250mbps - 300mbps. I tried to do everything I know but nothing worked, its so bad that I couldn’t even send this question...
  3. Ethernet speed suddenly went from 300 mbps to 0.4 mbps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet speed suddenly went from 300 mbps to 0.4 mbps: Until today everything was fine but today suddenly my computer won’t get more than 0.4mbps. I checked on my phone and laptop and they still get between 250mbps - 300mbps. I tried to do everything I know but nothing worked, its so bad that I couldn’t even send this question...
  4. Ethernet speed suddenly went from 300 mbps to 0.4 mbps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Upload speed under 1 mbps on ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upload speed under 1 mbps on ethernet: So I have gigabit internet and have never had a problem on my computer until about a month ago but I haven't had the time to figure it out till today and all that I have done is make the problem worse. I had an issue where my download speed was 800-900 range which is what I...
  6. Upload speed under 1 mbps on ethernet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upload speed under 1 mbps on ethernet: So I have gigabit internet and have never had a problem on my computer until about a month ago but I haven't had the time to figure it out till today and all that I have done is make the problem worse. I had an issue where my download speed was 800-900 range which is what I...
  7. Upload speed under 1 mbps on ethernet

8. update to Windows 11 the internet speed has basically went to under 10 mbps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update to Windows 11 the internet speed has basically went to under 10 mbps.: After the auto update to Windows 11 the internet speed has basically went to under 10 mbps I am paying for 600 mbps. I am trying to get help with this problem....
  9. internet speed limited to 45 mbps

internet speed limited to 45 mbps: i use windows 10 and its network is slow but in the win7 it is very fast and gets up to 140mbps speed internet but in win10 it is limited to 45mbps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-speed-limited-to-45-mbps/122b376c-3434-4726-8b09-ece5f25e4bbc
  10. Download Speed Under 1 MBPS

Download Speed Under 1 MBPS: Hello, I am currently having an issue with my PCs download speed. I have tried wi fi and ethernet, but all of the following things I have tried have been while connected via ethernet to my router. My xfinity plan is for 200mbps download speed. My Iphone 7 gets 189mbps on...