Windows 10: Update to Windows 11 went missing

Discus and support Update to Windows 11 went missing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I saw the update 2 weeks ago but I ignored it because of some malwares so now that I am ready to install Windows 11 I cannot see the updates now in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DylanGil, Dec 15, 2021.

1. DylanGil Win User

Update to Windows 11 went missing

I saw the update 2 weeks ago but I ignored it because of some malwares so now that I am ready to install Windows 11 I cannot see the updates now in the settings,

:)

DylanGil, Dec 15, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 15, 2021
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 15, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

History is missing in Internet Explorer 11

Hi Shirley,

• When you say “There is no history on the internet explorer” what exactly are you referring to?

• Is history tab is missing or history entries is missing in Internet Explorer?
    Follow the step to fix this issue.

Run Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter.

Steps to run Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter.

• Go to the start screen.
    • Enter Troubleshooting in the search box, and then tap or click Troubleshooting.
    • Tap or click View all, select Internet Explorer Performance, and then follow the instructions in the Troubleshooter.
    If issue persists refer the link to reset Internet Explorer 11.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Resetting Internet Explorer isn't reversible, and all previous settings are lost after reset.

Do reply with the result. If you need further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Arul_D, Dec 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Update to Windows 11 went missing - Similar Threads - Update went missing

2. Windows 11 update went wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update went wrong: Last evening windows 11 "told" me that needs an update, so I started the update. It rebooted some times, then once about early 2 hours I turned off power between off and rebooting. Today turning on began to continue, and after some 2.5 hours I turned it off again. Restarting...
  3. Windows 11 update went wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 update went wrong: Last evening windows 11 "told" me that needs an update, so I started the update. It rebooted some times, then once about early 2 hours I turned off power between off and rebooting. Today turning on began to continue, and after some 2.5 hours I turned it off again. Restarting...
  4. WIFI icon went missing after updating Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI icon went missing after updating Windows: I got this long update today and I insanely wait for it. After installing the update I cant connect on my WIFI. So, I use my ethernet cord to connect however when I unplug it and try to connect using WIFI again the icon is missing on my system tray. I cant even see the WIFI...
  5. WIFI icon went missing after updating Windows

WIFI icon went missing after updating Windows: I got this long update today and I insanely wait for it. After installing the update I cant connect on my WIFI. So, I use my ethernet cord to connect however when I unplug it and try to connect using WIFI again the icon is missing on my system tray. I cant even see the WIFI...
  6. WIFI icon went missing after updating Windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Update to Windows 11 went missing

Update to Windows 11 went missing: I saw the update 2 weeks ago but I ignored it because of some malwares so now that I am ready to install Windows 11 I cannot see the updates now in the settings,...
  8. Feature update 21H1 went missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature update 21H1 went missing: Windows update alerted me to a feature update 21H1. I read about it and thought, well, why not. I clicked on it and appeared to start installing. But then it seemed to be over pretty quickly. I rebooted just in case it needed that. However, I checked 'System' and it said I...
  9. Windows Defender went missing.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender went missing.: Hello, so one time i wanted to check something in Windows Defender. Then i realised that there's no WD icon on right-bottom side bar. Then i went to Windows Defender settings and it's completely blank. It's like there's no information about it. Here are some screens that...
  10. Windows 10 Settings went missing after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Settings went missing after update: I can not access my settings no way possible.If you go into thewindows startup it is not even in the menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-settings-went-missing-after-update/b91930e0-3f93-4fc7-899a-f055c6c97eec