Windows 10: update to windows 1607 win home edition

Discus and support update to windows 1607 win home edition in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why am I not getting the next win update 1703? I have win home 1607 My win update continuously tries to update a Feature update to win 1803... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pjoh, May 22, 2019.

1. pjoh Win User

update to windows 1607 win home edition

Why am I not getting the next win update 1703? I have win home 1607 My win update continuously tries to update a Feature update to win 1803 unsuccessfully of course. Does any one know how I can fix this?

:)

2. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, May 22, 2019
  3. Win 10 1607 update

Had a problem with that update myself. Made it up to 95% downloaded then stalled, started having some strange behavior trying to launch Task Manger, and with some pinned programs on the taskbar. I ended up having to use the built in trouble shooter for repairing Windows Update. Afterwards the update went through after running the trouble shooter repair operation.

Something was missing/corrupted that was causing events in the event viewer log showing the WAU logging tracer stopped responding or crashed.

Edit: KB3189866 hiccuped at 45% then continued downloading until the stall at 95%.

biffzinker, May 22, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Win 10 1607 update

We only had a problem updating a netbook with windows 8.1 32bit (kept searching for updates), other computers with windows 8.1 64bit and even windows 7sp1 no problems updating last tuesday.

P4-630, May 22, 2019
Thema:

1. update to windows 1607 win home edition - Similar Threads - update 1607 home

2. windows 11 home edition win sandbox error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 home edition win sandbox error: i got an error while trying to launch win sandbox plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-home-edition-win-sandbox-error/b28839dd-b2e5-4438-a9b7-66ee77e9f0a0
  3. windows 11 home edition win sandbox error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 home edition win sandbox error: i got an error while trying to launch win sandbox plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-home-edition-win-sandbox-error/b28839dd-b2e5-4438-a9b7-66ee77e9f0a0
  4. Windows 1607 not updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 1607 not updating: I have had a long lasting issue with being unable to update my windows after patch 1607, I have read the forums and tried to do it myself, as well as working with a remote Microsoft employee but my issue is still not resolved. I can no longer handle the gpu requirements to...
  5. Win 10 Home 1607 update - monitor display in green

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Win 10 Home 1607 update - monitor display in green: Hi all. I am Afrikaans speaking so excuse some broken English. The CEO's wife's computer is only switched on once a month when they are here. When she switched it on last month the monitor colour was washed out and had a pink tint to it. I tried fixing it but then thought...
  6. Doesn't recognize 2nd monitor after Win Home 10 update to Vs. 1607

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Doesn't recognize 2nd monitor after Win Home 10 update to Vs. 1607: After suffering through an update process that took a total of about 18 hours to download and then install the Anniversary Issue of Windows 10 I've had a series of problems: DAY 1 Firstly, the system seemed to be stuck in an infinite loop of trying to install. I waited...
  7. Can't seem to start Windows 10 calendar. (Home edition version 1607)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't seem to start Windows 10 calendar. (Home edition version 1607): Morning. This is the first time I am trying to use the Calendar since I bought this laptop 6 months ago. I never logged on to the MS store. The Calendar app came pre-loaded on my pc when I purchased it from Best Buy. Windows 10 home premium. Version 1607 (after the...
  8. Difference between Feature Update 1607 and Anniversary Edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Difference between Feature Update 1607 and Anniversary Edition: What's the difference between Windows 10 Feature Update 1607 and the Anniversary edition? My computer just finished updating (took best part of an hour) and I was told that Feature Update 1607 had been installed. I was then asked if I wanted to install the Anniversary...
  9. From Anniversary Update (1607) to Creators Edition?

From Anniversary Update (1607) to Creators Edition?: I would like to have everyone's feedback here. Currently, I am running Win10 1607 (AU) and would like to soon upgrade to the Win10 Creative Edition. Should I perform a Clean install from the 1607 to the Creative Edition or just do an upgrade through the Windows Update?...
  10. Update to windows 1607

Update to windows 1607: I have a friend in Pougkeepsie, NY who has not gotten the update yet. His system is still at 1511 and he has a digital entitlement license. Over the phone I showed him how to run update through settings and it reports that system is up to date. How in the world do I tell him...