Windows 10: Update to windows ten killed my speaker and battery

Discus and support Update to windows ten killed my speaker and battery in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; updated windows and both my speaker and batteries were killed ...and you have given me NO HELP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JudithDodd, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Update to windows ten killed my speaker and battery

updated windows and both my speaker and batteries were killed ...and you have given me NO HELP

:)

JudithDodd, Apr 10, 2021
  2. jds63 Win User

Most Recent Windows 10 Update Killed Sound

What kind of speakers do you use and meaning it killed your speakers ? Maybe speaker connection is an issue, but most likely something with sound device settings or drivers. What exact steps have you tried. Anyone of filling in system specs here or listing them as it helps us more to help you.

jds63, Apr 10, 2021
  3. Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Update to windows ten killed my speaker and battery pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Update to windows ten killed my speaker and battery

Plugged in but battery does not charge

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Update to windows ten killed my speaker and battery pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

Update to windows ten killed my speaker and battery

1. Update to windows ten killed my speaker and battery - Similar Threads - Update ten killed

2. How to stop pending Windows updates from killing battery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop pending Windows updates from killing battery: Not for the first time has a pending Windows update damaged my battery by waking up a laptop in standby and having it run at maximum performance until battery was at 0% ! My power options are such that the laptop if unplugged will hibernate after one hour, and that it will...
  3. New windows 11 update killed battery life

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New windows 11 update killed battery life: Hello,i have recently downloaded the newest windows 11 update and my laptop's battery life plumetted from about 5 hours to just under 1 i have followed every tip i have found online and it barely extended te capacity to 1h15 minutes....
  4. New windows 11 update killed battery life

New windows 11 update killed battery life: Hello,i have recently downloaded the newest windows 11 update and my laptop's battery life plumetted from about 5 hours to just under 1 i have followed every tip i have found online and it barely extended te capacity to 1h15 minutes....
  5. Teams killed my sound speakers and microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teams killed my sound speakers and microphone: After installing Teams my speakers and microphone stopped working.Re-installing the Realtek drivers has not cured the problem.Diagnostics say I have no sound. I knew that.Before Teams, it was fine....
  6. Teams killed my sound speakers and microphone

Teams killed my sound speakers and microphone: After installing Teams my speakers and microphone stopped working.Re-installing the Realtek drivers has not cured the problem.Diagnostics say I have no sound. I knew that.Before Teams, it was fine....
  7. windows update killed my battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update killed my battery: My Envy Laptop took a automatic update 2 days ago and now my battery is fried. What is the deal windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-killed-my-battery/0b8ed320-6d70-47fa-a420-39a9f22efa2d
  8. windows update killed my battery

windows update killed my battery: My Envy Laptop took a automatic update 2 days ago and now my battery is fried. What is the deal windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-killed-my-battery/0b8ed320-6d70-47fa-a420-39a9f22efa2d
  9. Microsoft update killed my laptop battery life

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft update killed my laptop battery life: Does anyone know a fix or how to revert to the previous version of windows you had. I have a razer blade 15 and just got it back from razer having them fix battery life issues. It came back how I expected it to, with around 5 or so hours of battery life doing things such as...
  10. Microsoft just killed my computer and speakers.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft just killed my computer and speakers.: After a bunch of annoying messages of "Important update" I decided to finally do it. So in tye morning i got up and let windows update. It took 2 hours, but it was done. Before being greeted the new Agree / Disagree on information collection screen my speakers played a high...