Windows 10: Update unsucessful and my PC is messed up.

Discus and support Update unsucessful and my PC is messed up. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Updates tries to install in every boot up and then they restart and update and inform that it is unable to update and is rolling back and eventually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NarashimanP, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Update unsucessful and my PC is messed up.

Updates tries to install in every boot up and then they restart and update and inform that it is unable to update and is rolling back and eventually messed up my whole system. I have installed a bunch of software and drivers for my PC and they are totally malfunctioning. Neither getting uninstalled nor getting repaired aswell. I am super messed up. It even messed my game installation.

:)

NarashimanP, Oct 7, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 7, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Update unsucessful and my PC is messed up. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 7, 2019
  4. tintin814 Win User

Update unsucessful and my PC is messed up.

Installation unsucessful

No, it's not installed. I tried to install it again after soft reset, at the end it shows"myphone-1.5.2410-wm-pro-touch.cab install unsucessful."

tintin814, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

Update unsucessful and my PC is messed up.

1. Update unsucessful and my PC is messed up. - Similar Threads - Update unsucessful messed

2. Latest update messed up my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest update messed up my pc: A couple of days ago I was watching streams when Windows told me there's a new update ready to be installed. I picked the restart later option (manually select when) and returned to wathcing the stream. I fall asleep for like an hour and when I woke up my pc was off. I guess...
  3. Update messed up pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update messed up pc: I was forced to download the latest windows update. Afterwards, my computer will randomly freeze after a period of time, and I can only move the mouse cursor. I cant even bring up task manager. I am unable to uninstall the latest update...
  4. Unsucessful Recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unsucessful Recovery: My daughter's Windows 10 laptop wasn't recognising its touchpad for some months or mouse since this morning, and I ended up trying to do a reset but for some reason this was unsucessful and it said my PC was not changed. I then tried a clean boot. Whatever this did, the...
  5. I've messed up my pc

I've messed up my pc: I accidentally installed a virus and now I'm in a auto repair loop I've tried everything in videos I've seen to get out of this but nothing has worked. Is there anything I could do? submitted by /u/cyka_blyat_doz_memz [link] [comments]...
  6. Latest update messed up my PC

Latest update messed up my PC: I just installed an update to windows 10 64bit. Now my Lenovo desktop will load to the Lenovo icon screen and then freezes. I have tried to boot into safe mode and for some reason it will not boot to safe mode either. Anyone know what I should do?...
  7. W10 Updates have messed up my PC

W10 Updates have messed up my PC: Windows 10 has updated a few times over the last few days, and it has turned my computer into an unstable mess. My firewall (comodo) constantly crashes, firefox sometimes won't load pages when the address is typed into the bar, there's a 50/50 chance that chrome will crash...
  8. Windows update messed up my Pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows update messed up my Pc: Computer put some updates through last night before it shut down. Upon turning it on today it flashed a grey and black screen that said Hi repeatedly for an hour. With no acess to the actual desktop i cant/couldnt do anything but restart it. Now it flashes a gray desktop over...
  9. Latest windows update messed up my PC

Latest windows update messed up my PC: When I tried to log on after the update it prompted me for a pin no. In the past I had always used my password. What is going on? Ive never had a PIN for my computer. I would like to talk to an actual person to help me but of course I cant. Anybody else help? Dave...
  10. Latest Win10 update messed up my PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Win10 update messed up my PC: hello! today i've installed the latest update for windows 10 that came out a few days ago. now my pc wont shut down. the leds from my mouse/keyboard turn off as usual, so does my monitor but not my pc. (i have to hold down the power button) furthermore my pc wont restart...