Windows 10: Update Version 20H2

Discus and support Update Version 20H2 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hallo Nach dem Update habe ich alle Kacheln verloren und die Windows- Taste funktioniert nicht mehr. Alle Verknüpfungen in der Tastleiste sind weg.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Biur9630, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Biur9630 Win User

Update Version 20H2

Hallo

Nach dem Update habe ich alle Kacheln verloren und die Windows- Taste funktioniert nicht mehr. Alle Verknüpfungen in der Tastleiste sind weg.

Neustart "Fatal Error" , blauer Bildschirm.

Nochmals neu gestartet und Update deinstalliert.

Keine Kacheln mehr, Taskleiste wieder da. Meldung wichtige Sicherheitseinstellungen fehlen.

Kann ich das Vorgeschlagene Update entfernen und warten bis ein neues Update kommt, welches keine Probleme mehr macht?

Danke.

Biur

:)

Biur9630, Nov 2, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Update History is not showing v.20H2

Hi Dominic

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

This is normal behavior in Windows 10, typically when you install a Feature Update like 20h2, the update history is wiped, this is to prevent the user from trying to uninstall an update that was prior to the Feature Update, which would de-stabilize Windows
    10, the list should start building again, when some updates are applied to version 20h2 . . .

DaveM121, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Straight to Windows 10 Update, Version 20H2

I've never downloaded the version 2004, since people said that it's bugged. And I only use my phone as the main source of data connection. Now then there's another new update, version 20H2.

My question is, does update 20H2 covered up the version 2004? Like the update 20H2 already had the 2004 In it?

If it does how much GB will I consume downloading the update?

I've heard that update 2004 size is 4GB, Is the update 20H2 file size is another 4GB? or just 1GB?

Please do tell me the total file size.. Cause I really, really have a limited internet connection.

EnricoLuis, Nov 2, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Update Version 20H2

Straight to Windows 10 Update, Version 20H2

Hi Enrico

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

Yes, you can bypass version 2004 and just install version 20h2 on your PC, the download size, is approx. 3GB if you use the Update Assistant to install version 20h2 or if you download the ISO, that would be 4.7GB approx.

Click the link below, then click 'Update Now' on that page to download the Update Assistant, then run that to immediately get 20h2 and bring your PC right up to date

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

DaveM121, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Update Version 20H2

1. Update Version 20H2 - Similar Threads - Update Version 20H2

2. Updating windows 10 to version 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating windows 10 to version 20H2: My installation constantly gets stuck at 61% I have tried restarting my computer but that hasn't worked any advice on what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-windows-10-to-version-20h2/9801bc0b-dc42-4a97-9afc-05a4d09e1f53
  3. Windows 10 Version 20H2 not updating

Windows 10 Version 20H2 not updating: I have tried to update to a newer version and get an error code Ox800700c1. Troubleshooter can't identify the problem. Have retried many times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-20h2-not-updating/042f5c5e-825e-47d9-b9c7-dcc30559d776
  4. Windows Update version 20H2 *Fails to update*

Windows Update version 20H2 *Fails to update*: Windows update is failing after reaching 94% for the version 20H2. I dumped the log into a text file and saw some error on the Handler but I couldn't make out the exact reason for it. Below I am dumping the logs for a particular time stamp If someone can help me on this that...
  5. Windows Version 20H2 Update-

Windows Version 20H2 Update-: This update for any of our machines is the kiss of death concerning all updates of 20H2. I dont care that Microsoft has broken it down in several updates. Plus even though we had to format and reinstall windows to every machine and pause windows update. Windows still...
  6. version 20H2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    version 20H2: hi, this is the first time i'm posting here and i need some help. i didn't receive the 20H2 version on October and i can't find any info on the web why is that. I suspect some part of my hardware is considered obsolete but i can't be sure. i don't want to force update and...
  7. windows 10 update version 20H2

windows 10 update version 20H2: Trying to install and download the newest windows 10 update and a message appears explaining I need to uninstall VirtualBox to continue Incompatibility with windows 10 . I don't even know what VirtualBox is, I've searched all my files and downloads and it doesn't show up...
  8. Windows 10 version 20H2 Update

in Cortana
    Windows 10 version 20H2 Update: In this update search option stop working and no repair and troubleshoot method works on it. It has to start manually each time because after restart of system suspends. At a moment I am using "C:\Windows\system32\ctfmon.exe" command to start the search option because when...
  9. version 20H2

version 20H2: On 16 Deecember a Microsoft notification was received indicating that important update is ready to install that was ticked and was installed as indicated successfully. The result showed the Widows is updated to new advamce version 20H2.Subsequently, I checked the installed...
  10. Cannot Update to Version 20H2

Cannot Update to Version 20H2: I tried updating, but it after it said installing 100%, it restarted and said [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-update-to-version-20h2/bec646d4-d975-45e8-b8b0-9c3e12e6a93d