Windows 10: Update virus protection Virus protection is out of date. Tap or click to update Windows...

Discus and support Update virus protection Virus protection is out of date. Tap or click to update Windows... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I use Defender and Windows 10. Yesterday I got a popup and the subject line of this post is what the popup said. I clicked on it and I was taken to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RobertSmithXE, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Update virus protection Virus protection is out of date. Tap or click to update Windows...

I use Defender and Windows 10. Yesterday I got a popup and the subject line of this post is what the popup said. I clicked on it and I was taken to Windows Security Protection Updates page which informed me that a threat protection version was created 8 days ago and my computer was checking for updates. After a few minutes, it stopped telling me that it was checking for updates. The end. No information about whether the threat definitions were updated or need to be updated or how to update them or why Defender stopped automatically updating them. What now?

:)

RobertSmithXE, Sep 26, 2019
  2. 7MM
    7mm Win User

Virus Protection

I'd Suggest You Better Skip The Idea of Using Those Security Suites. Better Use Some Free To Use Yet HIghly Rated For VIrus Protection Engines. Here's What I Suggest Top Three...

1. Avira AntiVir Personal Classic Edition
    2. Avast! Home Edition
    3. AVG Free

Avira Is Found To Trigger Less False Alarms Than Anyother AV (Even Paid Don't Have That Kind'a Accuracy), & Is Much Better Than some of The Paid Ones. Next Is Avast!, For It's Individual Scanner Protection & It's Unique VRDB (Virus Recovery Database) Feature.

If You're Looking For Firewall Protection Then Again, The Free Stuff Come To The Rescue.

1. ZoneAlarm Free
    2. Comodo Firewall Pro.
    3. PC Tools Firewall

We All Know How Good ZA Firewall Can Be..! Comodo Has Passed All The Leak Test That Can Be Serious For Your System Security. PC Tools Is Not New To The Scene Here, Still Has Very Good Firewall With Less Questions Asked, Recomended For NewBie.

3. Ravenas Win User
    Virus Protection

Anyone use AVG Internet Security? If so, would you recommend it?

Any recommendations on a better virus protection app?

I've pretty much given up on waiting for Windows Live One Care for x64. Please help!

Ravenas, Sep 26, 2019
  4. JCH54 Win User

Update virus protection Virus protection is out of date. Tap or click to update Windows...

virus and threat protection

Virus and threat protection has stopped and will not restart, Windows 10 ver 1709, antimalware client ver 4.12.16299.15 . SuperAntiSpyware installed.

I have tried most of the suggestions from the support pages, all have been ineffective. Any suggestions

Moved from: Virus and Malware / Windows Defender / Updating Virus and Spyware Definitions / Windows 10

JCH54, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

Update virus protection Virus protection is out of date. Tap or click to update Windows...

1. Update virus protection Virus protection is out of date. Tap or click to update Windows... - Similar Threads - Update virus protection

2. Virus & threat Protection Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus & threat Protection Update: Hello! Greeting for the Day I am unable to update my Virus & threat protection in windows security as it mentions protections definitions are out of date. Means while clicking on Check for updates . Virus threat protection is not getting updated. please do the needful...
  3. virus and threat protection updates

virus and threat protection updates: Everyday when I turn on my pc, i get a notification saying to update my virus and threat protection because it is out of date. But when i click on the check for updates button it says that my virus and threat protection is up to date. Please help me....
  4. how to update virus protection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to update virus protection: having a problem for updating my software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-update-virus-protection/5543b9d3-3baa-4926-8fd8-91d883de079f
  5. update anti virus protection

update anti virus protection: update anti virus protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/update-anti-virus-protection/2bfbafc1-1075-4f4c-b522-0771fbb902ed
  6. Can't update Virus protection

Can't update Virus protection: Good day My System centre security endpoint protection does not complete the update? What is the problem is it blocked? Status potentially unprotected. Thank you...
  7. How to update virus protection

How to update virus protection: can't update windows defender virus protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-update-virus-protection/bc83614f-b03e-40a3-a26f-2b85ee5fbc2c
  8. Virus protection is out of date?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virus protection is out of date?: Every week or so I get this message. I "think" I have Windows set to automatically update. Why am I getting this message? Thanks, Terry [ATTACH]...
  9. VIRUS AND THREAT PROTECTION UPDATE

VIRUS AND THREAT PROTECTION UPDATE: I've been trying to update this VP for about 2 weeks and still it doesn't up date. What needs to be done. Please advise a solution....
  10. VIRUS AND THREAT PROTECTION UPDATE

VIRUS AND THREAT PROTECTION UPDATE: I've been trying to update this VP for about 2 weeks and still it doesn't up date. What needs to be done. Please advise a solution....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. update virus protection out of date

2. virus protection out of date window

3. windows 10 update virus protection