Windows 10: Update WHQL to DCH Driver

Discus and support Update WHQL to DCH Driver in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I've already installed latest Intel HD Graphics WHQL version 25.20.100.6373, but it keeps pop up me with warning igfxEM.exe App error box (the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Purify, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Purify Win User

Update WHQL to DCH Driver

I've already installed latest Intel HD Graphics WHQL version 25.20.100.6373, but it keeps pop up me with warning igfxEM.exe App error box (the instruction at 0x0007FFF90D90A03 referred memory at 0xFFF... The memory could not be read. Click OK to terminate the program) every time I turn on/restart my laptop.

Shouid I update to Intel HD Graphics DCH version 25.20.10.6519 or any else solutions?

And if I change from WHQL to DCH for Intel HD Graphics, should I also change my nVidia driver to DCH or it's ok if I still use standard version?

Note:
    My laptop is running win 10 1809 64 bit, core i7 6700HQ.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

:)

Purify, Jan 27, 2019

2. NVIDIA RELEASED NEW GEFORCE DCH-STANDARD WHQL HOTFIX DRIVER V417.58 FOR NOTEBOOKS DESKTOPS TO WINDOWS 64BIT ON 28-12-2018

On 28-12-2018 Nvidia company has released the GeForce dch whql hotfix driver v417.58, its size 539.64MB for Windows 10 64 bit only for builtin Nvidia notebooks or added desktops graphics cards.

I would you to recommend install the customized and certified driver for your laptop or desktop MB model,

I am sharing only Generic driver in this post

i am sharing the direct downloading link from Nvidia official website for notebook

for dch whql fotfix driver

https://international.download.nvid...ook-win10-64bit-international-dch-whql.hf.exe

for standard whql hotfix driver

https://international.download.nvid...otebook-win10-64bit-international-whql.hf.exe

Highlights of hotfix driver 417.58

01.This is GeForce Hotfix driver version 417.58 that addresses the following:

• 02.Black screen when resuming from monitor sleep on some DisplayPort monitors
    • 03.Windows 7: FPS drop when G-sync is used with V-sync in games
    • 04.Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Fixes occasional application crash in DirectX 12 mode
    • 05.Fixes black screen on BenQ XL2730 monitor using 144Hz refresh rate
    • 06.Fixes lockup when resuming from sleep on MSI GT83 notebook
    • source taken from GeForce Hotfix Driver Version 417.58 | NVIDIA

• If any user finds this post is useful means, then give helpful votes and reply to me say thanks

Thanking you

Update WHQL to DCH Driver 6625aa96-fdd8-447e-9614-e14fa8cf25c8?upload=true.jpg

Update WHQL to DCH Driver 2d13a617-dbf9-494c-975a-f1c719e23476?upload=true.jpg

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Jan 27, 2019
  3. Faith Win User
    Cannot install Nvidia DCH Drivers

Any particular reason you want to use the DCH instead of standard for your GPU drivers? DCH is for the most part for system OEMs and certain operatingsystems: Getting Started with Universal Windows drivers - Windows drivers | Microsoft Docs The transition between these two driver models will happen eventually on supported systems to my understanding.

To kickstart the process try this: Let Windows Update first download and install the Nvidia driver, then make sure you get the correct DCH driver from Nvidia, aswell as the DCH compliant NVCP in the Microsoft Store.

Nvidia DCH driver (417.35 WHQL) https://international.download.nvidi...l-dch-whql.exe

Nvidia Control Panel UWP: https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9nf8h0h7wmlt

Faith, Jan 27, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

NVIDIA Releases Key WHQL-Signed Driver Update for Battlefield 3

NVIDIA released its latest set of WHQL-signed GeForce drivers, GeForce 285.58 WHQL for Windows XP, and GeForce 285.62 WHQL for Windows 7 and Vista. The new drivers bundle PhysX system software v9.11.06.21, and feature the following [very] important changes:
    • NVIDIA recommended driver for Battlefield, as it contains several performance and compatibility enhancements for the final release of the game.
    • NVIDIA recommended and enhanced driver for Batman: Arkham City and RAGE
    • Fixes reports of occasional driver timeouts while browsing the web
    At the outset this is the driver to have before you unpack your copy of Battlefield 3, Batman: Arkham City, and RAGE, three of the biggest titles of this fall.

DOWNLOAD: GeForce WHQL 285.62 and WHQL 285.58

btarunr, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Update WHQL to DCH Driver - Similar Threads - Update WHQL DCH

2. Tutorial for updating DCH/UAD drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tutorial for updating DCH/UAD drivers: Admin: please put this in the stick. People have asked me to do a tutorial on how to update Realtek UAD drivers, so here is a brief outline on how I update my Realtek UAD driver. 1) The proper name for Realtek UAD driver in Microsoft's language is DCH driver. Legacy drivers...
  3. NVIDIA RELEASED NEW GEFORCE DCH & STANDARD WHQL DRIVER V441.66 FOR NOTEBOOKS AND DESKTOPS...

NVIDIA RELEASED NEW GEFORCE DCH & STANDARD WHQL DRIVER V441.66 FOR NOTEBOOKS AND DESKTOPS...: On 11-12-2019 Nvidia company has released the new Geforce DCH & STANDARD whql driver v441.66 for Windows 10 64 bit only On 11-12-2019 I successfully installed the latest driver via another special method on windows 10 64bit 1909 build no 18363.476 I would recommend you...
  4. NVIDIA RELEASED NEW GEFORCE DCH & STANDARD WHQL DRIVER V430.64 FOR NOTEBOOKS AND DESKTOPS...

NVIDIA RELEASED NEW GEFORCE DCH & STANDARD WHQL DRIVER V430.64 FOR NOTEBOOKS AND DESKTOPS...: On 09-05-2019 Nvidia company has released the new GeForce DCH & STANDARD whql driver v430.64, for Windows 10 64 bit only for builtin Nvidia notebooks graphics cards. Starting with the release of 425.31 driver , nvidia developer settings has been introduced for...
  5. NVIDIA RELEASED NEW GEFORCE DCH & STANDARD WHQL DRIVER V430.39 FOR NOTEBOOKS TO WINDOWS...

NVIDIA RELEASED NEW GEFORCE DCH & STANDARD WHQL DRIVER V430.39 FOR NOTEBOOKS TO WINDOWS...: On 23-04-2019 Nvidia company has released the new GeForce DCH & STANDARD whql driver v430.39, for Windows 10 64 bit only for builtin Nvidia notebooks graphics cards. Starting with the release of 425.31 driver , nvidia developer settings has been introduced for...
  6. NVIDIA RELEASED NEW GEFORCE DCH & STANDARD WHQL DRIVER V425.31 FOR NOTEBOOKS TO WINDOWS...

NVIDIA RELEASED NEW GEFORCE DCH & STANDARD WHQL DRIVER V425.31 FOR NOTEBOOKS TO WINDOWS...: On 25-03-2019 Nvidia company has released the new GeForce DCH & STANDARD whql driver v425.31, for Windows 10 64 bit only for builtin Nvidia notebooks graphics cards. Starting with the release of 425.31 driver , nvidia developer settings has been introduced for...
  7. NVIDIA RELEASED SPECIAL CREATOR READY DRIVER (CRD) GEFORCE DCH & STANDARD WHQL DRIVER...

NVIDIA RELEASED SPECIAL CREATOR READY DRIVER (CRD) GEFORCE DCH & STANDARD WHQL DRIVER...: On 20-03-2019 Nvidia company has released the special driver which is called the nvidia creator ready driver (CRD) for GeForce DCH & STANDARD whql driver v419.67 for Windows 10 64 bit only for builtin Nvidia notebooks graphics cards. I would recommend you to install the...
  8. NVIDIA RELEASED NEW GEFORCE DCH & STANDARD HOTFIX WHQL DRIVER V425.11 FOR NOTEBOOKS TO...

NVIDIA RELEASED NEW GEFORCE DCH & STANDARD HOTFIX WHQL DRIVER V425.11 FOR NOTEBOOKS TO...: On 27-03-2019 Nvidia company has released the new GeForce DCH & STANDARD hotfix whql driver v425.11, for Windows 10 64 bit only for builtin Nvidia notebooks and desktop graphics cards. I would recommend you to install the customized certified driver created for your...
  9. NVIDIA RELEASED NEW GEFORCE DCH & STANDARD WHQL DRIVER V419.35 FOR NOTEBOOKS TO WINDOWS...

NVIDIA RELEASED NEW GEFORCE DCH & STANDARD WHQL DRIVER V419.35 FOR NOTEBOOKS TO WINDOWS...: On 05-03-2019 Nvidia company has released the new GeForce DCH & STANDARD whql driver v419.35, for Windows 10 64 bit only for builtin Nvidia notebooks graphics cards. Starting with the release of 419.17 driver , nvidia developer settings has been introduced for...
  10. NVIDIA RELEASED NEW GEFORCE DCH & STANDARD WHQL DRIVER V418.81 FOR DESKTOPS TO WINDOWS...

NVIDIA RELEASED NEW GEFORCE DCH & STANDARD WHQL DRIVER V418.81 FOR DESKTOPS TO WINDOWS...: On 04-02-2019 Nvidia company has released the new GeForce DCH & STANDARD whql driver v417.71, for windows 10 64 bit only for Nvidia desktops graphics cards. I would you to recommend install customized certified driver created for your model by your desktop graphics...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whql vs dch

2. nvidia dch driver

3. dch drivers

4. dch vs whql,
  5. dch vs standard driver,
  6. nvidia dch driver what is dch,
  7. how to install nvidia dch driver,
  8. what are dch drivers,
  9. what is dch driver nvidia,
  10. cannot instal nvidia dch drivers,
  11. dch whql,