Windows 10: update - why so badly programmed?

Discus and support update - why so badly programmed? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; why has the most recent windows 10 update deleted my desktop leaving me with no access to my files at all?. only the recycle bin is showing and when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sarowallace, Nov 27, 2018.

1. update - why so badly programmed?

why has the most recent windows 10 update deleted my desktop leaving me with no access to my files at all?. only the recycle bin is showing and when i try to open it says there is no valid token. windows icon does not work.

:)

sarowallace, Nov 27, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond update - why so badly programmed? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 27, 2018
  4. update - why so badly programmed?

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

update - why so badly programmed?

1. update - why so badly programmed? - Similar Threads - update why badly

2. Why is storage so bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is storage so bad: I got my laptop a few months ago with 56GB of storage and I loved it, however the storage is getting very bad,when I try to free up storage apps and games uses 21GB of storage but it doesn't add up and it shouldn't be taking up that much,Why do the system files take up 20GB...
  3. Why is storage so bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is storage so bad: I got my laptop a few months ago with 56GB of storage and I loved it, however the storage is getting very bad,when I try to free up storage apps and games uses 21GB of storage but it doesn't add up and it shouldn't be taking up that much,Why do the system files take up 20GB...
  4. Why windows is so bad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why windows is so bad: this is the reason. Windows collects user data, is very slow, has to restart for changes in settings and much more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-is-so-bad/bd40aa36-4dbe-4052-acc2-3cba0873f04f
  5. Why windows is so bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why windows is so bad: this is the reason. Windows collects user data, is very slow, has to restart for changes in settings and much more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-is-so-bad/bd40aa36-4dbe-4052-acc2-3cba0873f04f
  6. Why windows is so bad

7. Why does microsoft suck so bad with updates

Why does microsoft suck so bad with updates: Jesus this is getting old. A forced update and new broken stuff that was fine before microsoft got a crack at it. Every single update - EVERY ONE! Now my volume app wont open to adjust volumes. F'ing awesome MICROSOFT! You guys are amazing!!! You have finally broken me. I...
  8. Why is Windows so bad at uninstalling programs ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is Windows so bad at uninstalling programs ?: I just got a new laptop and got into uninstalling the software I don't need (McAfee, Skype, LastPass, ExpressVPN etc). The thing that really bothers me with Windows is that after uninstalling a program, I can still find lots of that programs' files/folders when searching for...
  9. why is this company so bad?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why is this company so bad?: why? seriously, why? Nothing related to microsoft at all works ever not once. I am in the store fighting to buy and download a game wont work I am in account settings fighting to change settings wont work I see talk to virtual agent, another thing that does not work THIS...
  10. Why is Windows so bad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is Windows so bad: Dear Microsoft, I am a Windows user since Windows 98, hell I even had 2 Windows Phones. But since yesterday after I reinstalled Windows 10 and I am still facing the exact same issues, I am ready to say good bye to it. Windows 10 is an operating system that fails to do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 programmed badly