Windows 10: Update Win 10 Home to Pro

Discus and support Update Win 10 Home to Pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to update Win 10 Home to Pro with a Win 7 pro license and I got this error code 0x803F8001 The last product you entered can't be used on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RonMcBride, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Update Win 10 Home to Pro

I tried to update Win 10 Home to Pro with a Win 7 pro license and I got this error code 0x803F8001

The last product you entered can't be used on this copy of Windows..

any help would be appreciated..

Thanks Ron

:)

RonMcBride, Nov 7, 2018

2. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Nov 7, 2018
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Nov 7, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

Update Win 10 Home to Pro

dalchina, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Update Win 10 Home to Pro

1. Update Win 10 Home to Pro - Similar Threads - Update Home Pro

2. Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro: I have replaced my old laptop with a new one.My old PC had Win 10 Pro free update from Win 7 Pro.The new one has Win 10 Home. I was advised that all I needed to do was to change the product key using the one I had for Win 7 and it would update to the Pro version. This did...
  3. Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro: I have replaced my old laptop with a new one.My old PC had Win 10 Pro free update from Win 7 Pro.The new one has Win 10 Home. I was advised that all I needed to do was to change the product key using the one I had for Win 7 and it would update to the Pro version. This did...
  4. Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Change Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Change Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro: How can we get the OS changed from Win 10 Home From original HP Desktop with preloaded os to Win 10 pro desktop and that to that should be 100 % genuine.Suggest plz....
  6. Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro Upgrade

Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro Upgrade: I have purchased online Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro upgrade. My Internet connection failed during upgrade download. Activation key was not received with the Invoice. How to restart download and activate Win 10 Pro?...
  7. Win 10 Pro to Win 10 Home

Win 10 Pro to Win 10 Home: I have an old PC loaded with Win 10 Pro. As I cannot increase the RAM on this PC, I'd like to move to Win 10 Home. Is it possible with this license? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-pro-to-win-10-home/090c2436-3600-4f0d-8068-55f8030bddfe
  8. Win 10 home vs Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 home vs Win 10 Pro: I use Win 10 Home and am thinking of upgrading to Win 10 Pro 64 Bit... Question what advantages would this give me and can I just upgrade without loosing files and programs in the transition?...
  9. Update to win 10 pro from win 10 home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update to win 10 pro from win 10 home: i can't update my windows, i have a license product key win 10. code 0x803fa067 what i must do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/update-to-win-10-pro-from-win-10-home/39c1608e-59e9-47de-97ae-274a29b087fe
  10. Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro: I upgraded my Win 8.1 into a Win 10 Home but it is not working properly. Does anyone can help me out how to find a free (and sound!) Win Pro for a clean install? 20601

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the last product key 0x803f8001