Windows 10: update win 10 ssd express cache is lost memory

Discus and support update win 10 ssd express cache is lost memory in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; when I update from win8.1 to win 10 , the express cache memory 24GB ssd no longer active, and it was lost about 23.80 gb ssd memory when I check in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by singcaz, Jan 7, 2016.

1. singcaz Win User

update win 10 ssd express cache is lost memory

when I update from win8.1 to win 10 , the express cache memory 24GB ssd no longer active, and it was lost about 23.80 gb ssd memory when I check in diskmanagement ,

update win 10 ssd express cache is lost memory [​IMG]
    My problem is how one can help me *Sadasus laptop is my home win10 singer tp500lb

:)

singcaz, Jan 7, 2016

2. use of Hybrid HDD and SSD 24GB Express Cache in windows 10 (upgrade)

I have ASUS S46CM laptop with 24 GB SSD being used as express cache for fast start. Will installation of windows 10 use this express cache automatically or I have to configure manually using some guide in net or it will not use express cache? FYI,
    I have been remove all Windows.old files

Moved from: (Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures)

FadhillaAkbar, Jan 7, 2016
  3. HughCC Win User
    Cookies+cache+Windows 10 upgrade

Would clearing my cookies and cache on Win 8.1 Pro affect my update to Win 10 Pro? Should I be concerned that by clearing cookies and cache I lost my "place in line" for the update?

Thanks.

HughCC, Jan 7, 2016
Thema:

update win 10 ssd express cache is lost memory

1. update win 10 ssd express cache is lost memory - Similar Threads - update ssd express

2. Express cache in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Express cache in windows 10?: Hi, I have notebook with hybrid drive; hdd and msata ssd 32gb for improving performance. So far it was running w7 at reasonable speed. And I was thinking; would w10 make use of this solid state drive for improving speed as well? Does it have similar feature? submitted by...
  3. How to disable memory caching and the standby memory in Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to disable memory caching and the standby memory in Win 10: Hi, I have been noticing that my laptop stutters and plain does the hour-glass thing on many occasions. I have been too busy to investigate until now. What I found is that practically all my memory appears to be permanently utilized and when I try to trace what process is...
  4. Cached Memory problem on Windows 10

Cached Memory problem on Windows 10: Hey, I'm aware that Windows uses RAM that's free and is not used, but is it normal that it doesn't give it back when needed? I tried changing RAM speed from 3200MHz to 3133MHz and it helped a bit but not enough. When I'm playing games and I need more RAM for it, Windows...
  5. Limit Memory Allocated to Cached

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Limit Memory Allocated to Cached: My Windows OS and all hardware work great with 1.3GB of cached memory, but over time Windows will ask for more, without any good purpose. I don't want to allow Windows to use more than it needs, I need the other memory for other applications, and if Windows Caches memory its...
  6. Win 10 express cache causing slow performance

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win 10 express cache causing slow performance: I'm fixing a Sony VAIO win 10 laptop, its got a 500gb HDD with a 32gb ssd built into the drive as a fusion drive type. Its 6 years old now. Looking at task manager I see its permanently using 50% disk and there is a delay when I try to do anything. I've gone through the...
  7. Win 10 express cache causing slow performance

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 express cache causing slow performance: I'm fixing a Sony VAIO win 10 laptop, its got a 500gb HDD with a 32gb ssd built into the drive as a fusion drive type. Its 6 years old now. Looking at task manager I see its permanently using 50% disk and there is a delay when I try to do anything. I've gone through the...
  8. Memory Cache

Memory Cache: I have over 3 GB in cached memory on my laptop, and my system is running very slow. Should I clear this and how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-cache/21e6386b-7e09-4237-9c40-22e40271175d
  9. clear the cache win 10 mobile

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    clear the cache win 10 mobile: clear the cache win 10 mobile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clear-the-cache-win-10-mobile/c59f90fe-f350-4798-8e60-becd63a3eca0"
  10. Manually Flush memory cache ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Manually Flush memory cache ?: Anyone familiar on how to manually flush memory cache and buffers as mentioned here but this method does not work on Windows10 ? 54064

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to check express cache ssd windows 10 pro