Windows 10: Update win10 64bits: no sound from speakers

Discus and support Update win10 64bits: no sound from speakers in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello After udpating win 10 and updating my drivers, i have no sound from my speakers. WEIRD: i have sound from my headseat (plugged in my tower... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Blackladder, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Update win10 64bits: no sound from speakers

Hello

After udpating win 10 and updating my drivers, i have no sound from my speakers.
    WEIRD: i have sound from my headseat (plugged in my tower directly)... ^^

Any help please?

:)

Blackladder, Jul 28, 2015
  2. Horf Win User

No Sound After Windows 10 Build 10240

I have an ASUS Notebook N55S, with Realtek HD Audio Driver (up to date), and also NO sound.

I updated from Win7 SP 1 Pro 64bit to Win10 Pro 64bit.

Win7: Hey, sound works great...

Win10: Where is my sound?!

But its only the notebook speakers...with headphones I get sounds normally.

3. USB Speaker not playing sound

i have a "Dragon War USB Speaker" and have been using it for the past 5 years on my laptop(windows 10 pro 64bit) It only have USB as input and was working fine. Now i have bought a DESKTOP (windows 10pro 64bit) and when i plug in the speaker it won't make
    a sound. The system recognize it but no sound. In the device manager it is sometimes HIfler or USB generic speaker---- also if i unplug the speaker, my desktop will go on BSOD (blue screen of death).

Using troubleshooter dont fix the problem.

Updating the driver on device manager dont fix the problem. (Deiver is updated)

Can't unplug and plug 'coz of BSOD.

Other speaker with usb powered and 3.5mm jack for audio works. (Borrowed from a friend)

Headset/earpods/headphone works.

so here's my question. How can i make my USB speaker work on my desktop? Or is there a way to use a USB only Speaker to work on desktop? Is there a software i need to install?

John MichaelChan, Jul 28, 2015
  4. Update win10 64bits: no sound from speakers

I would start by checking playback devices under sound (Right click on speaker in toolbar) and make sure your set to speakers. Whenever I insert cable for external speakers or headphones I get prompted.

orlbuckeye, Jul 28, 2015
  5. I have checked: it seems there is no problem

Another idea?

Blackladder, Jul 28, 2015
  6. Ok... it's working now... just to plug out plug in the speakers

Blackladder, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Update win10 64bits: no sound from speakers

1. Update win10 64bits: no sound from speakers - Similar Threads - Update win10 64bits

2. Downgrading from Win10 64bit to 32 bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downgrading from Win10 64bit to 32 bit: I need to downgrade my laptop that came with Win10 64bit to the 32bit version.I have downloaded the media creation tool and installed it the combined version.However, when I try and install the 32bit, it says that \windows\system32\winload.efi is missingThe 64bit installs...
  3. No sound from speakers after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound from speakers after update: I have no sound from my speakers after updates. How do I fix this?I have tried the speakers on a different computer and they work. I have also tried another known good set of speakers on this computer and they do not work....
  4. Win10 64bit

Win10 64bit: windows1064bit2004KB2693643 0x8024001d https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10/f9771dca-7f2b-4c91-bae2-058493d928a3
  5. No Sound from Speakers

No Sound from Speakers: Realteck Sound does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-from-speakers/720ccda7-6688-414c-9f91-8b2817678d2d
  6. no sound from speaker

in Windows 10 Customization
    no sound from speaker: today i put new motherboard. new processor , new window10 pro from microsoft. but no sound from speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-from-speaker/8abd7dd7-e612-4081-ab79-a9e37a6ca32a
  7. No sound from speakers

No sound from speakers: After the last Win 10 update on March 31, I no longer have any sound from my speakers. Tried deleting and reinstalling the sound card/driver. No success. Suggestions?...
  8. Win10 buzzing from speakers

Win10 buzzing from speakers: So having had an issue crop up where getting a buzzing sound from my 5.1 speakers setup and not from hdmi or coax out. Two things, make sure speakers are not next to or by another speaker tv ect. as this will mute the speaker. Next make sure speaker is not too close to any...
  9. no sound from my speaker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no sound from my speaker: how can I get the sound back on my lap top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/no-sound-from-my-speaker/d721965d-b949-4253-ba5a-a7f49c7a31ce
  10. No sound from speakers

No sound from speakers: How do I download either Windows 10 default audio device or find another audio driver to download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/no-sound-from-speakers/51f8d3f4-14c6-4c7e-9703-01048f10d3af