Windows 10: Update windows 10 1903 - Faild to load Controlo "ListView" MsComctl.ocx

Discus and support Update windows 10 1903 - Faild to load Controlo "ListView" MsComctl.ocx in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Affter update windows 10 1903 i get then folowing error Faild to load Controlo "ListView" MsComctl.ocx . Visual Basic 6.0 i have registered again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TecnicosOlifel, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Update windows 10 1903 - Faild to load Controlo "ListView" MsComctl.ocx

Affter update windows 10 1903 i get then folowing error Faild to load Controlo "ListView" MsComctl.ocx .

Visual Basic 6.0

i have registered again (regsvr32) that not resolve the problem.

Any idea on how to resolve

Update windows 10 1903 - Faild to load Controlo "ListView" MsComctl.ocx 96ac9619-23d2-4dc3-8aa1-73bddf872d77?upload=true.png

:)

TecnicosOlifel, Jun 24, 2019

2. Where to find C:\windows\SysWOW64 and how ti install mscomctl. Ocx at windows 10?.....help me right now i struggle to install app

Where to find C:\windows\SysWOW64 and how to

Update windows 10 1903 - Faild to load Controlo "ListView" MsComctl.ocx [​IMG]
    install mscomctl. Ocx at windows 10?.....help me right now i struggle to install app

zhaff&98, Jun 24, 2019
  3. COMDLG32.ocx not correctly registered - Windows 10

Hello Chris,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me assist you with additional information from here.

Outdated or missing comdlg32.ocx runtime library might be causing the issue. Please follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Re-Register the file:

You can Re-register this file it by typing "regsvr32 comctl32.ocx" from the command line in the system32 directory.

Perform the following steps to make the changes:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • Put in your credentials for UAC prompt.
    • In the command prompt type in "regsvr32 comctl32.ocx" then press ENTER
    Method 2

If it still does not help, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the software packages you are referring to and check if it helps. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X keys and select Programs and features.
    • Select the program and click uninstall.
    • Restart the machine and install the application and check if it helps.

Write to us with the updated information for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jun 24, 2019
  4. whoopie7 Win User

Update windows 10 1903 - Faild to load Controlo "ListView" MsComctl.ocx

OCX fail to load on laviewcloud

Hi,

I do have WINDOWS 10 and the OCX fail to load on laviewcloud, I copied the BIN which the OCX is in but I do not know where to put it I mean '' the path''....that will help me a lot..........thank you and have a nice day !!

whoopie7, Jun 24, 2019
Thema:

Update windows 10 1903 - Faild to load Controlo "ListView" MsComctl.ocx

1. Update windows 10 1903 - Faild to load Controlo "ListView" MsComctl.ocx - Similar Threads - Update 1903 Faild

2. 3e04.ocx failed to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3e04.ocx failed to load: My Windows 10 Pro has been giving me an error message C:\ProgramData\x86\3e04.ocx failed to load. It pops up hourly and is quite annoying. I'm not sure how to go about finding the issue in the registry and restoring the missing file....
  3. 3e04.ocx failed to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3e04.ocx failed to load: My Windows 10 Pro has been giving me an error message C:\ProgramData\x86\3e04.ocx failed to load. It pops up hourly and is quite annoying. I'm not sure how to go about finding the issue in the registry and restoring the missing file....
  4. 3e04.ocx failed to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. DBGRID32.OCX and GRID32.OCX under windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DBGRID32.OCX and GRID32.OCX under windows 10: I have recently started using windows 10 and need to install DBGRID32.OCX and GRID32.OCX for VB6. The versions of these OCXs I have previously used to not appear to work, I.e. I get the message "The module ... was loaded but the entry-point was not found. Make sure that ......
  6. Windows 10 1903 update won't load

Windows 10 1903 update won't load: I replaced my hard drive with a SSD by using a SSD adapter and an USB cable attached to my laptop. I used the SSD copy program to copy 1803 to the SSD then removed the hard drive and replaced it with the SSD. I changed the SSD drive letter to C and every thing worked great...
  7. Windows 10 ver 1903 Faild too install at 60% (stuck up)

Windows 10 ver 1903 Faild too install at 60% (stuck up): I tryed update my win10 ver from 1803 too 1903 and its showed me that error : windows could not configure one or more system components : its stuck at 60% and show up this any help pls ? thats r my 7 try atm...
  8. Loading Windows 10 version 1903

Loading Windows 10 version 1903: I Keep having problems loading windows 10 version 1903 and I have used the trouble shooting but this still keeps on happening. Please forward how to fix this ploblem....
  9. insider preview update faild

in Windows 10 Customization
    insider preview update faild: windows 10 insider preview 10.0.18362.30(19h1_release) amd64 2019-04 update faild; it said { this PC cant run windows 10; See below if youre interested in finding out why.; We coudnt update the system reserved partition.; }...
  10. Windows Update KB3105210 faild

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update KB3105210 faild: I have problem with KB3105210 update. It wont instal, four some reason. I have random restartings and update loops. And I trayed to instal KB3105210 manually through Microsoft Update Catalog website. Maybe someone have salution? 29372
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. listview win10 mscomctl vba

2. windows 10 1903 mscomctl.ocx