Windows 10: Update Windows 10 21H2, Cannot turn Core Isolation on, Driver compatibility issue

Discus and support Update Windows 10 21H2, Cannot turn Core Isolation on, Driver compatibility issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have just updated a Dell Optiplex to Windows 10 version 21H2, but to do so I had to disable the Core Isolation. I had to do a work-around through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rich-In-Eireann, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Update Windows 10 21H2, Cannot turn Core Isolation on, Driver compatibility issue

I have just updated a Dell Optiplex to Windows 10 version 21H2, but to do so I had to disable the Core Isolation. I had to do a work-around through regedit to enable the ability to switch Core Isolation on or off. I also had to install a Windows Update Fix driver for the Display Adapter, Intel HD Graphics 4000 to smooth over a compatibility issue So now, after the update is complete and all is settled, I want to turn the Core Isolation back on. However I am getting a fault telling me there is still a driver compatibility problem, doesn't say where, and it has essentially blocked me from tur

:)

Rich-In-Eireann, Jan 24, 2022

2. Core isolation not turning on

I am running a AMD build with windows 10 and had my core isolation on prior. I downloaded an update on a driver for my Elgato game capture and now my Core isolation will not turn back on.

Richard Galente, Jan 24, 2022
  3. Drakuor Win User
    Issues Enabling Core Isolation in Windows 10 ver. 20H2

Hi,
    I am unable to enable Core Isolation due to the fact that I seem to have several "Incompatible drivers". These drivers are listed as follows:

Update Windows 10 21H2, Cannot turn Core Isolation on, Driver compatibility issue [​IMG]

Update Windows 10 21H2, Cannot turn Core Isolation on, Driver compatibility issue [​IMG]

I've tried everything I can think of to locate these, and either remove them, or update them, but I can't even seem to find them!

Please help!

Drakuor, Jan 24, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Update Windows 10 21H2, Cannot turn Core Isolation on, Driver compatibility issue

Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10  

It looks like the .reg file in step 2 of Option Two in this tutorial worked to turn on Core isolation for you.

Correct, you could use step 3 to turn it off.

Brink, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

Update Windows 10 21H2, Cannot turn Core Isolation on, Driver compatibility issue

1. Update Windows 10 21H2, Cannot turn Core Isolation on, Driver compatibility issue - Similar Threads - Update 21H2 Cannot

2. Windows 10 Core Isolation driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Core Isolation driver issue: Hey guys I seem to have kinda screwed myself I think. I have a dell 5406 2n1. I've been using bitdefender for years but its been eating up my system resources like crazy. So I decided to uninstall it and go with Windows 10 Defender. I was going through my options under...
  3. Windows 10 Core Isolation driver issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Core Isolation driver issue: Hey guys I seem to have kinda screwed myself I think. I have a dell 5406 2n1. I've been using bitdefender for years but its been eating up my system resources like crazy. So I decided to uninstall it and go with Windows 10 Defender. I was going through my options under...
  4. Windows 10 Core Isolation driver issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Poblem with core Isolation compatibility drivers

Poblem with core Isolation compatibility drivers: Looked up link: basically I can't use this feature?I emailed brother on this.IS this a Brother issue or windows 11 issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/poblem-with-core-isolation-compatibility-drivers/fc7af71f-fa79-4757-b13a-7b9e3585f14d
  6. Poblem with core Isolation compatibility drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poblem with core Isolation compatibility drivers: Looked up link: basically I can't use this feature?I emailed brother on this.IS this a Brother issue or windows 11 issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/poblem-with-core-isolation-compatibility-drivers/fc7af71f-fa79-4757-b13a-7b9e3585f14d
  7. Cannot turn on Core Isolation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot turn on Core Isolation: Hi, I can't turn on Core Isolation. There's some incompatible driverI tried to resolve the problem by following the thread HERE. But I get this error instead Yes, I did have changed the ownership of the file, but still can't change the name. Thankyou in advance...
  8. Cannot turn on Core Isolation

Cannot turn on Core Isolation: Hi, I can't turn on Core Isolation. There's some incompatible driverI tried to resolve the problem by following the thread HERE. But I get this error instead Yes, I did have changed the ownership of the file, but still can't change the name. Thankyou in advance...
  9. Update Windows 10 21H2, Cannot turn Core Isolation on, Driver compatibility issue

Update Windows 10 21H2, Cannot turn Core Isolation on, Driver compatibility issue: I have just updated a Dell Optiplex to Windows 10 version 21H2, but to do so I had to disable the Core Isolation. I had to do a work-around through regedit to enable the ability to switch Core Isolation on or off. I also had to install a Windows Update Fix driver for the...
  10. Update Windows 10 21H2, Cannot turn Core Isolation on, Driver compatibility issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Update Windows 10 21H2, Cannot turn Core Isolation on, Driver compatibility issue: I have just updated a Dell Optiplex to Windows 10 version 21H2, but to do so I had to disable the Core Isolation. I had to do a work-around through regedit to enable the ability to switch Core Isolation on or off. I also had to install a Windows Update Fix driver for the...