Windows 10: Update Windows 10 2H20 Bluetooth problem

Discus and support Update Windows 10 2H20 Bluetooth problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently tried twice to install the new Windows 10 2H20 update. Both times I have lost Bluetooth capability. After the update installed, I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by medestar, Apr 13, 2021.

1. medestar Win User

Update Windows 10 2H20 Bluetooth problem

I recently tried twice to install the new Windows 10 2H20 update. Both times I have lost Bluetooth capability. After the update installed, I tried numerous Bluetooth fixes, but in all of them the system said I did not have Bluetooth on my computer! I ended up resetting the the prior version version 18363.1440. Here is my computer info: HP Spectre x360 Convertible 13-ap0xx. Any help would be appreciated on how to correct this issue. Thank you.

:)

medestar, Apr 13, 2021
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Apr 13, 2021
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Apr 13, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400|Adapters|ASUS Global

P4-630, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

1. Update Windows 10 2H20 Bluetooth problem - Similar Threads - Update 2H20 Bluetooth

2. Windows 10 (1607) will not update to (2h20)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 (1607) will not update to (2h20): Needless to say i have not updated the windows on this pc for a long time. For some odd reason it never updated. I am currently trying to update it but its a not go. I have asked on the microsoft and they gave me a link to reset my Windows Update components or w.e. So i went...
  3. Help with BSOD in windows 10 2H20

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with BSOD in windows 10 2H20: Hello. After the last windows 10 update I was having some BSOD several motives, happened one a week or more. Then I formatted the system and installed the last build 20H2 directly. Now after some days with no problem, another BSOD happened. Already tested RAM with memtest...
  4. Windows 10 update 2H20 Bluetooth stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 update 2H20 Bluetooth stopped working: Hi! I was working on my windows 10 19xx build version peacefully, suddenly an20H2 update of windows 10 appeared and I agreed to update my windows to newest version. Update downloaded and installed successfully. But suddenly one day I tried to connect my Bluetooth...
  5. Recovery Drive Creation and Windows 10 2H20 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery Drive Creation and Windows 10 2H20 update: I noticed that after a created a recovery drive from my Windows 10 Laptop, the install.wim file located in the C:\Wndows\System32\Recovery\Sources was missing. Now I can't create another recovery drive from the same Laptop. It returns an error " We can't create a recovery...
  6. Recovery Drive Creation and Windows 10 2H20 update

Recovery Drive Creation and Windows 10 2H20 update: I noticed that after a created a recovery drive from my Windows 10 Laptop, the install.wim file located in the C:\Wndows\System32\Recovery\Sources was missing. Now I can't create another recovery drive from the same Laptop. It returns an error " We can't create a recovery...
  7. Windows 10 2H20 Screen Bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 2H20 Screen Bug: Hello, I have Windows 10 2H20 a gtx 1050 ti with the latest available driver installed (i used DDU to install it). I have a problem with my screen. Everytime i turn on my pc from SLEEP MODE, my screen turns on for 1 second and then turns off for 1 second and same again and...
  8. Regarding 2H20 Windows 10 update

Regarding 2H20 Windows 10 update: I'm a windows insider, running : Edition Windows 10 Home Version 2004 Installed on ‎11/‎2/‎2020 OS build 20246.1 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.27507.10240.0 Insiders usually get updates much faster compared to regular users right? I still haven't got...
  9. Windows 10 experiencing video and audio stuttering after 2H20 update

Windows 10 experiencing video and audio stuttering after 2H20 update: After I had installed the Windows 10 2H20 and other recent updates I'm getting bad stuttering from the audio and mouse inputs. I've already cleared any viruses and malware but it's still there, sometimes when I restart the stuttering will disappear. I would appreciate any...
  10. Windows 10 2004 update version 2H20

Windows 10 2004 update version 2H20: Hi, been have trouble get the version 2H20 to finish installing the updates after my computer restarts and logs in to Windows. I have downloaded a fresh copy of Win 10 after using DISM.exe /cleanup /image /restore and Sfc /scannow. Any ideas?...