Windows 10: Update Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation Virtual Machine

Discus and support Update Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation Virtual Machine in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can I update my Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation Virtual Machine from version1903 to 1909? I tried to use the Update Assistant and Media Creation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alexey Zhurba, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Update Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation Virtual Machine

How can I update my Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation Virtual Machine from version1903 to 1909?

I tried to use the Update Assistant and Media Creation Tool. Both tools say that my Windows version is not supported.

Using this method I was able to start the Windows update in the Update Assistant which then failed with error code0xa0000400.

What else can I try?

:)

Alexey Zhurba, Apr 30, 2020

2. Extending the licence of Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation version

Hi

I am using Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation version in vmware virtual machine

I have used it around two months and i want to use it another two months but this evaluation

version expire in 7 days . I am using this windows 10 evaluation because my laptop is on windows 7 Enterprise service pack 1 version and also my laptop Resolution is much lesser and i need 1920×1080 resolution also need windows 10 for the particular purpose.so
    i installed a vmware virtual machine and used the windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation version.

But i need it for two more months.

Is it possible to extend the evaluation version validity for another two months.

Below is the details of evaluation version.

Please suggest what should i do to get it extended for another two months.

Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation

Build 17763.rs5_release.180914-1434

Product id 00329-20000-00001-AA236

WinDev1905Eval

Best regards

Sugesh k k

sugeshkattoor kothile, Apr 30, 2020
  3. How to convert Win 10 Enterprise evaluation virtual machine to licensed

I have recently downloaded Windows 10 Enterprise virtual machine (from Virtual Machines - Microsoft Edge Developer), which is an evaluation copy (expires in 90 days). When I tried to activate using official license key (valid key and
    meant for Enterprise edition) I get an error. Something like "The product key you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a different one. (0x004f050)

Is there a way, I can apply full license to this virtual machine?

Thanks,

Vinay

VShah4Test, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Update Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation Virtual Machine

WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE EVALUATION

Hi Raju,

We need the following information for us to be able understand your concern:

• How did you get the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation?
    • Are you the one who installed the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation or is already installed on your laptop?
    • If you're the one who installed the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation, how did you install it?
    • Are you using the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation for home use or are you on a business environment?
    • If you're on a business environment, are you one of the IT administrator on your company?
    We'll be waiting to your response.

Argel Obm, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Update Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation Virtual Machine

1. Update Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation Virtual Machine - Similar Threads - Update Enterprise Evaluation

2. activation of windows 10 enterprise evaluation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activation of windows 10 enterprise evaluation: Hi, I wanted to activate my windows 10 enterprise evaluation and so bought a product key but it didn't work. I have told that my product key is a personal key but my installed version is a volume version, is it any way to solve the problem? something like downgrade my mind...
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise evaluation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise evaluation: I have a subscription to Windows 365 E3, and it is suppose to come with Windows 10 Enterprise. But, when I downloaded it, it is showing that it is an Evaluation version. How do I extend it to my Windows 365 license ?...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation: Hey there! I was wondering whether there are any limits for the number of sockets to the os of the version mentioned in the subject, because the maximum number of sockets i get is 4....
  5. Windows Developer Evaluation Virtual Machines - February 2017 Build

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Developer Evaluation Virtual Machines - February 2017 Build: We’re releasing the February 2017 edition of our evaluation Windows developer virtual machines (VM) on Windows Dev Center. The VMs come in Hyper-V, Parallels, VirtualBox and VMWare flavors. The evaluation version will expire on 05/21/17. Download:...
  6. August 2016 evaluation Windows developer virtual machines

in Windows 10 News
    August 2016 evaluation Windows developer virtual machines: We’re releasing the August 2016 edition of our evaluation Windows developer virtual machines (VM) on Windows Dev Center. The VMs come in Hyper-V, Parallels, VirtualBox, and VMWare flavors and will expire on 10/31/2016. These installs contain: Windows 10 Enterprise...
  7. April 2016 evaluation Windows developer virtual machines

in Windows 10 News
    April 2016 evaluation Windows developer virtual machines: We’re releasing the April 2016 edition of our evaluation Windows developer virtual machines (VM) on Windows Dev Center. The VMs come in Hyper-V, Parallels, VirtualBox, and VMWare flavors and will expire on 7/9/2016. These contain: Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation,...
  8. March 2016 evaluation Windows 10 developer virtual machines

in Windows 10 News
    March 2016 evaluation Windows 10 developer virtual machines: We’re releasing the March 2016 edition of our 60-day evaluation Windows developer virtual machines (VM) on Windows Dev Center. The VMs come in Hyper-V, Parallels, VirtualBox, and VMWare flavors. These installs contain: Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation, Version 1511 Visual...
  9. Windows developer evaluation virtual machines - October 2016 build

in Windows 10 News
    Windows developer evaluation virtual machines - October 2016 build: We’re releasing the October 2016 edition of our evaluation Windows developer virtual machines (VM) on Windows Dev Center. The VMs come in Hyper-V, Parallels, VirtualBox and VMWare flavors and will expire on 01/17/17. These installs contain: Windows 10 Enterprise...
  10. June 2016 evaluation Windows developer virtual machines

in Windows 10 News
    June 2016 evaluation Windows developer virtual machines: We’re releasing the June 2016 edition of our evaluation Windows developer virtual machines (VM) on Windows Dev Center. The VMs come in Hyper-V, Parallels, VirtualBox, and VMWare flavors and will expire on 8/23/2016. These contain: Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation,...