Windows 10: update windows 10, intel rapid issue

Discus and support update windows 10, intel rapid issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I uninstalled and reinstalled the intel rapid storage to the latest version and I still get the error message when trying to update to windows 10 1903.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by davidweaver4, Jul 27, 2019.

1. update windows 10, intel rapid issue

I uninstalled and reinstalled the intel rapid storage to the latest version and I still get the error message when trying to update to windows 10 1903. I don't know how to fix this

:)

davidweaver4, Jul 27, 2019

2. Intel Rapid Storage Technology

Hi Steve,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur when the drivers are not updated properly.

I suggest to download the latest Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver from manufacturer’s website and install it.

Refer to the below link:

Download Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (RAID) for D34010WY, D54250WY

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 27, 2019
  3. intel rapid storage technology problems

Hi Harish,

I suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    max green
    on March 7, 2016, in the link below.

Intel Rapid Storage Technology in windows 10

In future, if you have any issues related to Windows 10, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jul 27, 2019
  4. update windows 10, intel rapid issue

Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver issue

Hello,

I have a problem with intel rapid storage technology driver. It is causing the following issues on my Windows 10 laptop:

- When booting after shutdown/hibernation, the pc would freeze for 5 minutes on the spinning dots with the manufacturer logo screen, and then boot normally

( This issue does not happen after restart )

- When I shutdown/hibernate, it takes my laptop 5 to 10 minutes to shutdown/hibernate

I am sure intel rapid storage technology is causing these issues because after uninstalling the driver, these issues were gone.

However, uninstalling the IRST driver caused my hard disk to malfunction and I was forced to reinstall IRST driver.

I have also tried updating the driver, and even downgrading, and also installing the driver version given by my manufacturer, but I still faced these issues with all the versions of the driver.

Any suggestions ?

Joseph14597, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

update windows 10, intel rapid issue

1. update windows 10, intel rapid issue - Similar Threads - update intel rapid

2. Intel Rapid Start Technology

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Rapid Start Technology: Hello to everyone. Can i turn off IRST from BIOS. What will give to me if I disable it? Will it affect to performance? I want clean install Windows 10 and use my 24GB SSD as a simple storage. My laptop is HP 17 EnvyJ015sr. There is no AHCI control mode on BIOS and I think...
  3. Windows Update and Intel Rapid Storage Tech incompatibility

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update and Intel Rapid Storage Tech incompatibility: Windows Update can not complete the latest update because my Intel RST driver is a lower version than the latest update requires. I went to the Intel driver site and later versions are available for download. However, the Intel site cautioned that best practice dictates...
  4. Windows 10 Update Intel Rapid Storage Technology Error

Windows 10 Update Intel Rapid Storage Technology Error: I am trying to update my laptop to Windows 10 version 1903, but I keep getting an error about my Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver being incompatible. I have tried to install a newer version, but it does not seem to change anything. When I attempt to download and install...
  5. Update to Windows 10 1903 requires updated Intel Rapid Storage Technologies

Update to Windows 10 1903 requires updated Intel Rapid Storage Technologies: After receiving the notification, I updated my Dell Inspiron 5000 series with an update from Dell. This update installed successfully as indicated: [ATTACH] However, the file that is blocking the Windows update, iasota.sys, is the old version that was present before I...
  6. How to update Intel Rapid Storage Driver?

How to update Intel Rapid Storage Driver?: Hello, I noticed a new version for the Intel Rapid Storage driver. I only install the config files through Device Manager. But which way is the best way to do this? Should I first remove the current version under IDE ATA/ATAPI-controllers in Device Manager or can I just use...
  7. Intel Storage Or rapid storage

Intel Storage Or rapid storage: Hi , I am having this issue after IRS just decided to merge both of my hard drives into one and creating a recovery thing on it , I believe its called array which is named by SATA_Array_0000 , my ssd is around 250 GB and the other harddrive is 1TB which is gone now ,...
  8. Asus F751LN Intel Rapid Storage driver issues.

Asus F751LN Intel Rapid Storage driver issues.: Hi guys, Got this laptop (Asus F751LN) and it has a 24GB SSD (and a separate 1TB HDD) which I assume is used for data caching. Problem is I looked quite a bit over various threads and forums and didn't found an answer to my question. And that would be "What do I need to...
  9. Intel Rapid Storage driver issue

Intel Rapid Storage driver issue: Hi all, I've had an issue for some time with my Intel 8 Series/C220 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller. I'm running Win10 Pro 64 and updated earlier this year from Win7 Pro 64. I use Driver Genius to scan my drivers for updates and I got a message back in May to update to...
  10. Windows 10 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology

Windows 10 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology: First off, Does RST work with Windows 10? I can install it and open it, I just don't see the Accelerate option Asus G750JW, HM87 Chipset 1TB HDD boot drive installed a 60GB SSD that I want to use Intel's RST for SSD caching I've tried about 5 different solutions...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel rst windows 10 update issue

2. windows 10 ahci driver vs irst

3. intel rapid windows 10 issues

4. windows 1903 srt error,
  5. intel rapid start vs hibernate,
  6. windows update rapid storage technologie issue,
  7. updating windows 10 and intel rst issues,
  8. cant update windows 10 intel srt error,
  9. error message windows 10 update intel rapid storage technology,
  10. updating to windows 10 version 1903 on devices with certain versions of intel® rapid storage technology (intel® rst) drivers,
  11. i removed intel rst so i could update windows 10 and it still wont,
  12. intel rapid storage technology windows update problem