Windows 10: Update windows 10 without losing programs

Discus and support Update windows 10 without losing programs in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I have windows 10 1909 and want to update to windows 10 2004, am I going to lose programs currently installed? submitted by /u/AnonPH009 [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AnonPH009, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Update windows 10 without losing programs

Hi, I have windows 10 1909 and want to update to windows 10 2004, am I going to lose programs currently installed?

submitted by /u/AnonPH009
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AnonPH009, Aug 7, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 7, 2020
  3. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Aug 7, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Update windows 10 without losing programs

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

Update windows 10 without losing programs

1. Update windows 10 without losing programs - Similar Threads - Update without losing

2. Reset Windows 10 without losing apps and programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset Windows 10 without losing apps and programs: I’ve lost access to login as admin. Is it possible to reset without losing files, apps and programs to regain login to windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-windows-10-without-losing-apps-and-programs/f390f88b-3c20-4ec9-9c09-311662844949
  3. Reset Windows 10 without losing apps and programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset Windows 10 without losing apps and programs: I’ve lost access to login as admin. Is it possible to reset without losing files, apps and programs to regain login to windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-windows-10-without-losing-apps-and-programs/f390f88b-3c20-4ec9-9c09-311662844949
  4. Reset Windows 10 without losing apps and programs

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Upgrade 8.1 with Win 10 OEM without losing programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade 8.1 with Win 10 OEM without losing programs: I mistakenly ordered Win 10 OEM to upgrade my Win 8.1 instead of the Retail Package and would like to know how do I install Win 10 OEM without losing all my programs including myMicrosoft Office and associated programs?If I backup my Hard Drive onto an external hard drive...
  6. Is there a way to reinstall Windows 10 without losing programs, data and apps?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there a way to reinstall Windows 10 without losing programs, data and apps?: A relative of mine passed and I now have his laptop. He had a pretty empty profile on it, but there are certain things I definitely don't want to lose, such as saved passwords. I created my own profile and that works well.The problem is he fell for all kinds of scams,...
  7. How to Update Windows 10 without losing Program data?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Update Windows 10 without losing Program data?: I haven't updated my windows 10 in a loooong time and the performance is decreasing. I need to update to the latest version but the problem is, I CAN'T AFFORD to lose any of the program data in the C drive, Specially Google Chrome Cache data, and other installed programs....
  8. how to refresh PC with Windows 10 without losing installed programs

how to refresh PC with Windows 10 without losing installed programs: how to refresh PC with Windows 10 without losing installed Programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-refresh-pc-with-windows-10-without-losing/331f18fa-2462-4235-bf90-1a04860655dc
  9. help getting window 10 and installing it without losing my programs ........

help getting window 10 and installing it without losing my programs ........: I have windows 7 64 bit. I know, it is no longer going to be supported after January 2020, which will come fast enough. I almost shutter at asking this question online, here, given the chances of the scammers but I really am getting frantic even this early. I need to get...
  10. Change account without losing settings and programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change account without losing settings and programs: I bought a new laptop. My ‘old’ one, I will give to my sister. We just want to change the login (her name, email, password), but keep all the programs and settings already installed on the current account. How can we keep everything and just change the user? Thank you in...