Windows 10: Update Windows 11 explorer

Discus and support Update Windows 11 explorer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The Windows 11 explorer looks good as new, but if you open Windows Tools then go to This PC then the explorer will become Windows 10 explorer but if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NicholasHong19, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Update Windows 11 explorer

The Windows 11 explorer looks good as new, but if you open Windows Tools then go to This PC then the explorer will become Windows 10 explorer but if you open another one, it does not affected by the Windows Tools one.Also does the same if you open Control Panel then click on the directory bar then type "This PC" without the quotes.Windows 11 explorer:Windows Tools and Control Panel one:

:)

NicholasHong19, Jun 23, 2022
  2. Arul_D Win User

Internet Explorer 11 not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Limited audio in Internet Explorer 11 or Edge after a Windows 10 update

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Adobe flash player and check if that helps. For Microsoft Edge, I suggest you to check if the Flash player services are turned on.

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-issues-windows-10-edge.html

Also try clearing the history from Internet Explorer:

View and delete your browsing history in Internet Explorer

If you think that the recent update has caused the issue, I would suggest you to check if you are able to delete the downloaded update by following the below steps:

• Open Settings

• Click on Update and security >Windows updates

• Click Advanced options

• Click View your updates History

Click uninstall updates on the top, the page installed updates would open and you can uninstall updates easily by right clicking the specific update.
    Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Geethu B Win User

Update Windows 11 explorer

unable to drag and drop files into website on Internet Explorer 11

Hi Cristy,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you are unable to drag and drop files into website on Internet Explorer 11.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Internet Explorer settings.

• Some browser add-ons.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to disable add-ons and check if it helps.

Manage add-ons in Internet Explorer 11

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to reset Internet Explorer settings and check if it helps.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

Disclaimer: Reset Internet Explorer to its default configuration. This step will also disable any add-ons, plug-ins, or toolbars that are installed. Although this solution is quick, it also means that, if you want to use any of those add-ons
    in the future, they must be reinstalled.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

Update Windows 11 explorer

1. Update Windows 11 explorer - Similar Threads - Update explorer

2. ‎W11 File Explorer over network Date Modified does not update, must click refresh‎

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ‎W11 File Explorer over network Date Modified does not update, must click refresh‎: In Windows 11, 23H2 and 22H2, if a user has file explorer open to a network location, sorted by Date Modified, opens an older office file Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc., modifies that file, and saves, file explorer will not update to show the updated modified date and new sort...
  3. ‎W11 File Explorer over network Date Modified does not update, must click refresh‎

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ‎W11 File Explorer over network Date Modified does not update, must click refresh‎: In Windows 11, 23H2 and 22H2, if a user has file explorer open to a network location, sorted by Date Modified, opens an older office file Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc., modifies that file, and saves, file explorer will not update to show the updated modified date and new sort...
  4. Anyone else having issues with File Explorer after the update to 23H2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone else having issues with File Explorer after the update to 23H2?: Constant crashes of file explorer with this build. Seems to occur with like every other build. Microsoft will finally fix it with one build and then break it AGAIN with the next build. File explorer especially crashes with my Samsung S23 Ultra when connected by USB-C to...
  5. Anyone else having issues with File Explorer after the update to 23H2?

Anyone else having issues with File Explorer after the update to 23H2?: Constant crashes of file explorer with this build. Seems to occur with like every other build. Microsoft will finally fix it with one build and then break it AGAIN with the next build. File explorer especially crashes with my Samsung S23 Ultra when connected by USB-C to...
  6. The details pane on file explorer update sucks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The details pane on file explorer update sucks.: I used to be able to highlight 79 photos at once and add a comment that would apply to all 79 photos. Now? NO I followed anther thread concerning this issue but the old "fixes" don't seem to work anymore. Is there anything that can be done to reverse this annoying "update". I...
  7. The details pane on file explorer update sucks.

The details pane on file explorer update sucks.: I used to be able to highlight 79 photos at once and add a comment that would apply to all 79 photos. Now? NO I followed anther thread concerning this issue but the old "fixes" don't seem to work anymore. Is there anything that can be done to reverse this annoying "update". I...
  8. Windows Explorer and Update not working properly Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer and Update not working properly Windows 11: Since i upgraded my Laptop MSI GL73 95D to Windows 11 I have a problem with my Windows Updates. Whenever I try to perform an update it tells me that there was an error and the changes will be reverted.I left it at that for some time about 1 Week.And Today 06.03.2024 i tried...
  9. Windows Explorer and Update not working properly Windows 11

Windows Explorer and Update not working properly Windows 11: Since i upgraded my Laptop MSI GL73 95D to Windows 11 I have a problem with my Windows Updates. Whenever I try to perform an update it tells me that there was an error and the changes will be reverted.I left it at that for some time about 1 Week.And Today 06.03.2024 i tried...
  10. Explorer/Desktop does not start after login since last update 22H2 KB5034843

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer/Desktop does not start after login since last update 22H2 KB5034843: Hello,Two days ago I've installed the update "Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034843". After that, when I login the desktop does not automatically start, I just have a black screen. I can still run the task manager and use it to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 11 windows explorer slow