Windows 10: update windows embedded 8.1 industry pro to windows 10

Discus and support update windows embedded 8.1 industry pro to windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello, I have a problem with updating windows embedded 8.1 industry pro to windows 10 without losing my activation key. Is there a solution or a future... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by #Heni, Jul 9, 2018.

1. #Heni Win User

update windows embedded 8.1 industry pro to windows 10

hello,
    I have a problem with updating windows embedded 8.1 industry pro to windows 10 without losing my activation key.
    Is there a solution or a future update?

:)

#Heni, Jul 9, 2018
  2. DivYZ Win User

DreamSpark Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro upgrade to Windows 10

This topic describes the supported installation paths for upgrading Windows Embedded devices. Customers must have a license for Windows 10 Enterprise to exercise any of these upgrade paths. The following table shows the upgrade path
    for various Windows Embedded devices.

Starting SKU
    Ending SKU
    Components upgraded
    IT-initiated in-place upgrade

Windows Embedded 8.1 Pro

Windows 10 Enterprise

Operating system + data/settings

Yes

Windows Embedded 8 Pro

Windows 10 Enterprise

Yes

Windows Embedded Enterprise 7

Windows 10 Enterprise

Yes

The following devices cannot be upgraded directly to Windows 10. You must wipe the devices and then reload Windows 10 Enterprise.

• Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Enterprise
    • Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro
    • Windows Embedded 8 Industry Enterprise
    • Windows Embedded 8 Industry Pro
    • Windows Embedded POSReady 7
    • Windows Embedded 8 Standard
    • Windows Embedded Standard 7
    • Windows Embedded Standard 7 Service Pack 1
    • Windows XP Embedded
    For information about upgrading Windows Embedded Handheld devices, see Enable offline upgrades to Windows 10
    for Windows Embedded 8.1 Handheld devices

Upgrade Windows Embedded devices to Windows 10

DivYZ, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Will Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro update to Windows 10?

Hi Nazrul,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below link and check the suggestion provided by
    Andre Da Costa, Wiki author.

DreamSpark Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro upgrade to Windows 10

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jul 9, 2018
  4. update windows embedded 8.1 industry pro to windows 10

Will Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro update to Windows 10?

I am using Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro with Update installed on my PC. I acquired it via DreamSpark .can i get windows 10 pro or update it as full version or genuin????

Nazrul_987, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

update windows embedded 8.1 industry pro to windows 10

1. update windows embedded 8.1 industry pro to windows 10 - Similar Threads - update embedded industry

2. Can't upgrade from Windows 11 home embedded to Windows 11 PRO on Surface Pro 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upgrade from Windows 11 home embedded to Windows 11 PRO on Surface Pro 8: Hello,My boss bought Surface PRO 8 that come with Windows 11 home edition, and i trying to upgrade it to Windows 11 PRO by purchasing OEM Software included installation DVD from reseller here. But there is an error and can't upgrade it when i change the product key with new...
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 11 home embedded to Windows 11 PRO on Surface Pro 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't upgrade from Windows 11 home embedded to Windows 11 PRO on Surface Pro 8: Hello,My boss bought Surface PRO 8 that come with Windows 11 home edition, and i trying to upgrade it to Windows 11 PRO by purchasing OEM Software included installation DVD from reseller here. But there is an error and can't upgrade it when i change the product key with new...
  4. Upgrade to Windows 10 from 8.1 Embedded Pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrade to Windows 10 from 8.1 Embedded Pro: Hi guys, I know there was a way to do this 5 years ago but I am unsure it still works. My question is, how do I move from Windows 8.1 Embedded Pro to Windows 10? It has only just come to my attention that Windows 8.1 Embedded Pro is apparently hampering my system...
  5. Updating to Windows 10 on Surface Pro 1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating to Windows 10 on Surface Pro 1: Hello I am wondering whether updating my surface pro 1 to Windows 10 will slow down the device, as supposed to making it faster. I am currently using a Surface Pro 1 from 2012, running Windows 8.1. It fulfills the system requirements for Windows 10 and I would love having...
  6. Update 8 pro to 10

Update 8 pro to 10: I have windows 8 pro and i want it to upgrade in windows 10 using media creation tool , how much data required for it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-8-pro-to-10/30dd0980-2731-481a-bd40-dfaee7084768
  7. Hitman Pro detected Trojan after Windows 10 Update 1/8/2019

Hitman Pro detected Trojan after Windows 10 Update 1/8/2019: After an automatic Windows 10 update on 1/8/2019, Hitman Pro detected a Trojan which it identified as c:\\windows\sysWOW64\d2dl.dll. The information screen said that this Trojan had just been installed, that the publisher was Microsoft Corporation, and that it was a protected...
  8. How can I upgrade my Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro to 10?

How can I upgrade my Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro to 10?: Hey, guys! I got myself a license key for Windows 8.1 Embedded Industry Pro and I activated it successfully, but now I want to upgrade my OS to Windows 10 and as I saw in these links: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/deployment/upgrade/windows-10-upgrade-paths...
  9. How can I update my Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro to 10?

How can I update my Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro to 10?: Hey, guys! I got myself a license key for Windows 8.1 Embedded Industry Pro and I activated it successfully, but now I want to upgrade my OS to Windows 10 and as I saw in these links: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/deployment/upgrade/windows-10-upgrade-paths...
  10. Windows 8 Pro vs Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 8 Pro vs Windows 10 Pro: When I purchased my new computer a little over a year ago, I wanted to get Widows 8 Professional, but was told that I couldn't buy it outright, I could only lease it. Now I see Windows 10 Professional FOR SALE! Will I buy it? I don't know -BUT - If Windows 8 Professional...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 embedded industry pro