Windows 10: Update windows new version

Discus and support Update windows new version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just downloaded the new version of Windows 10 today and the only way I can get onto the internet is using Chrome. Edge doesn't work and none of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlynLee, Feb 20, 2019.

1. AlynLee Win User

Update windows new version

I just downloaded the new version of Windows 10 today and the only way I can get onto the internet is using Chrome. Edge doesn't work and none of my apps work. They all open up to a blank screen and then shut off. My tiles came all blank with my favorite programs. This is a bit annoying. Does Microsoft have a fox for this?

:)

AlynLee, Feb 20, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Update windows new version :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 20, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 20, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Update windows new version - Similar Threads - Update version

2. How to prevent automatic Windows 11 updates from overwriting critical driver versions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to prevent automatic Windows 11 updates from overwriting critical driver versions?: I'm playing Warzone 3 on Windows 11, and this game requires an Intel graphics driver version 49 or higher to run properly. I download and install the latest driver version version 53 from Intel's website, and the game runs fine. However, Windows automatically attempts to...
  3. How to prevent automatic Windows 11 updates from overwriting critical driver versions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to prevent automatic Windows 11 updates from overwriting critical driver versions?: I'm playing Warzone 3 on Windows 11, and this game requires an Intel graphics driver version 49 or higher to run properly. I download and install the latest driver version version 53 from Intel's website, and the game runs fine. However, Windows automatically attempts to...
  4. I have installed on a Mini PC Acemagic Windows 11 Version 23H2? Now since this update was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have installed on a Mini PC Acemagic Windows 11 Version 23H2? Now since this update was...: I recently installed on my ACEMagic Mini PC the windows 11 version 23H2 now every time I go onto the Internet my screen will go on and off into a blank screen and It happens on every website?...
  5. I have installed on a Mini PC Acemagic Windows 11 Version 23H2? Now since this update was...

I have installed on a Mini PC Acemagic Windows 11 Version 23H2? Now since this update was...: I recently installed on my ACEMagic Mini PC the windows 11 version 23H2 now every time I go onto the Internet my screen will go on and off into a blank screen and It happens on every website?...
  6. Security Update Error 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Update Error 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...: It's been months now, Microsoft! And I still keep getting this error on my update on my laptop?? Please I need help to fix this issue!"There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support...
  7. Security Update Error 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...

Security Update Error 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...: It's been months now, Microsoft! And I still keep getting this error on my update on my laptop?? Please I need help to fix this issue!"There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support...
  8. Security Update Error 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Computer failing to install update 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer failing to install update 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for...: I am assisting a friend with her computer. I am currently using that computer to type this. When I check for updates it lists "2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034441" as a pending update that needs to be installed. When I attempt...
  10. Computer failing to install update 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer failing to install update 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for...: I am assisting a friend with her computer. I am currently using that computer to type this. When I check for updates it lists "2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034441" as a pending update that needs to be installed. When I attempt...