Windows 10: UPDATE WINDOWS NOW. IT'S CRITICAL

Discus and support UPDATE WINDOWS NOW. IT'S CRITICAL in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; August's Windows updates are critical. I know a lot of us like to turn off automatic updates and that's cool, no one wants to deal with possible update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Durtydev, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Durtydev Win User

UPDATE WINDOWS NOW. IT'S CRITICAL

August's Windows updates are critical. I know a lot of us like to turn off automatic updates and that's cool, no one wants to deal with possible update bugs. These updates are dealing with serious vulnerabilities that affect all systems back to XP. I urge you to please get these patches.

:)

Durtydev, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Beven Win User

Critical Structure Corruption Windows 10

I keep getting this error "Critical Structure Corruption" and can't seem to fix it.

It happens while I am busy on my laptop. Here are some of the steps I have tried so far to resolve this with no success.

1. Ran Windows Memory Diagnostic = no problems so RAM looks good.
    2. Check The CPU with Intel-Processor-Diagnostic-Tool = PASS all
    3. Drivers update, I used driver booster and did need to update 18 drivers but was able to update with no issues.
    4. Update software and drivers, well it was suggested that I update BlueStacks but the update failed, bluestacks mentioned that it might be an issue so as I do not use the tool I uninstalled the software altogether.
    5. Updated Windows, this I do regularly and automatically so no big updates were missed.
    6. Defragged the machine - system is optimized
    7. Ran anti-virus check and all's good
    8. Ran CCleaner

Now I might mention I'm not a super user, but I'm able to follow suggestions quite well.

Any help will be appreciated.

Screenshot:

UPDATE WINDOWS NOW. IT'S CRITICAL GD27Q.jpg

Beven, Aug 19, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond UPDATE WINDOWS NOW. IT'S CRITICAL :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

windows 10 critical update

Hi Stacee,

It is possible that a black screen may occur due to critical system error or corrupted system file. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Have you tried booting up your computer in Safe Mode?
    • Could you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot black
    screen error. You can choose which best describes your issue.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

1. UPDATE WINDOWS NOW. IT'S CRITICAL - Similar Threads - UPDATE CRITICAL

2. we are facing below issue while updating windows critical CU patches on almost 80...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we are facing below issue while updating windows critical CU patches on almost 80...: we are facing below issue while updating windows critical CU patches on almost 80 computers. processor doesn't support for this version of window, processor is i7 almost 6 years old....
  3. we are facing below issue while updating windows critical CU patches on almost 80...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    we are facing below issue while updating windows critical CU patches on almost 80...: we are facing below issue while updating windows critical CU patches on almost 80 computers. processor doesn't support for this version of window, processor is i7 almost 6 years old....
  4. we are facing below issue while updating windows critical CU patches on almost 80...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we are facing below issue while updating windows critical CU patches on almost 80...: kindly advise on below we are facing below issue while updating windows critical CU patches on almost 80 computers. processor doesn't support for this version of window.processor is core i7...
  5. we are facing below issue while updating windows critical CU patches on almost 80...

we are facing below issue while updating windows critical CU patches on almost 80...: kindly advise on below we are facing below issue while updating windows critical CU patches on almost 80 computers. processor doesn't support for this version of window.processor is core i7...
  6. Error 0xc000000e after installing critical BIOS update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0xc000000e after installing critical BIOS update: I keep receiving the Error message above after installing a critical update to my BIOS.The update I installed was BIOS 2.17.0I'm not even sure what version I had before. I successfully booted my computer through a backup thumb drive the 1st time. Now that is not working. When...
  7. Error 0xc000000e after installing critical BIOS update

Error 0xc000000e after installing critical BIOS update: I keep receiving the Error message above after installing a critical update to my BIOS.The update I installed was BIOS 2.17.0I'm not even sure what version I had before. I successfully booted my computer through a backup thumb drive the 1st time. Now that is not working. When...
  8. Error 0xc000000e after installing critical BIOS update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. After crash during windows update, Can not fix Critical Error: your start menu isn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After crash during windows update, Can not fix Critical Error: your start menu isn't...: I had a great Windows 10 experience but I just lost power during a system update and since then I get the start menu error. I can not use the regular start menu and my notifications don't open properly. I tried a system restore. It didn't work. I am now on build 19045.3693. I...
  10. After crash during windows update, Can not fix Critical Error: your start menu isn't...

After crash during windows update, Can not fix Critical Error: your start menu isn't...: I had a great Windows 10 experience but I just lost power during a system update and since then I get the start menu error. I can not use the regular start menu and my notifications don't open properly. I tried a system restore. It didn't work. I am now on build 19045.3693. I...