Windows 10: Update Windows with WUA Manager

Discus and support Update Windows with WUA Manager in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello,Windows update (from the system) is paused until 26-April-2021.Started (today) to use "WUA Manager" (to get to know it), have some questions.1.In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Motim, May 4, 2021.

1. Motim Win User

Update Windows with WUA Manager

Hello,Windows update (from the system) is paused until 26-April-2021.Started (today) to use "WUA Manager" (to get to know it), have some questions.1.In the "Dashboard" I selected to disable the built-in windows update and clicked on "Save and Apply", but when opening the program again from the shortcut, this line is again "Un-ticked".2.Shell I resume the "Normal" (system) updates ? It is said this "WUA manager" over-rides the system's setting about this.3.Clicking on the shortcut, I'm asked again if I want to install the program.4.There are some updates I installed manually before, they do not show in the list of installed updates in the program's window.Answers will be appreciated.Thanks.Windows 10 pro, 19041.928 x 64Program's version 2.8.0.0

:)

Motim, May 4, 2021

2. Update Windows with WUA Manager

Windows Update MiniTool will show what updates they are.
    You can either install or hide them as you please.
    Even KB4023057, a critical update, will not be installed automatically.
    You will have full control.

Update Windows with WUA Manager [​IMG]

Matthew Wai, May 4, 2021
  3. Motim Win User

Hello,Windows update (from the system) is paused until 26-April-2021.Started (today) to use "WUA Manager" (to get to know it), have some questions.1.In the "Dashboard" I selected to disable the built-in windows update and clicked on "Save and Apply", but when opening the program again from the shortcut, this line is again "Un-ticked".2.Shell I resume the "Normal" (system) updates ? It is said this "WUA manager" over-rides the system's setting about this.3.Clicking on the shortcut, I'm asked again if I want to install the program.4.There are some updates I installed manually before, they do not show in the list of installed updates in the program's window.Answers will be appreciated.Thanks.Windows 10 pro, 19041.928 x 64Program's version 2.8.0.0

Motim, May 4, 2021
  4. Callender Win User

It seems that the service still runs.

Update Windows with WUA Manager [​IMG]

Callender, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Update Windows with WUA Manager - Similar Threads - Update WUA Manager

2. Windows Update Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Manager: Recently, I had been in a dilemma of whether or not to upgrade to Windows 11 or not. When I finally decided to stay on Windows 10 , it was late. I had already allowed to start the Windows 11 download. Now there were two problems , :-1. How to stop the ongoing update?The...
  3. Windows Update Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Manager: Recently, I had been in a dilemma of whether or not to upgrade to Windows 11 or not. When I finally decided to stay on Windows 10 , it was late. I had already allowed to start the Windows 11 download. Now there were two problems , :-1. How to stop the ongoing update?The...
  4. Windows Update Manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Update Manager not updating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update Manager not updating: Available updates: 2021-03 Cumulative Update for Win 10 ver. 20H2 (K8500080) Status: Down loading 0 % 2021-01 Update for Windows 10 ver. 20H2 (KB4023057) Statue: Pending install If you were in this situation, what would you do to get the Update Manager to make these updates?...
  6. Windows Update Manager not updating

Windows Update Manager not updating: Available updates: 2021-03 Cumulative Update for Win 10 ver. 20H2 (K8500080) Status: Down loading 0 % 2021-01 Update for Windows 10 ver. 20H2 (KB4023057) Statue: Pending install If you were in this situation, what would you do to get the Update Manager to make these updates?...
  7. Windows Update Manager not updating

Windows Update Manager not updating: s Available updates: · 2021-03 Cumulative Update for Win 10 ver. 20H2K8500080 Status: Down loading – 0 % · 2021-01 Update for Windows 10 ver. 20H2KB4023057 Statue: Pending install If you were faced with this situation, what would you do to get theUpdate...
  8. Help! Ultra-Slow Or No Startup After Using WUA To Install 2004

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help! Ultra-Slow Or No Startup After Using WUA To Install 2004: When booting from cold I am experiencing ultra-slow startups, even lock-ups when selecting my main W10 OS where I have to power down, back up and try again and again and again. I had used Windows Update Assistant to get the 2004 update/ Since it installed things are crawling...
  9. Device manager/Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device manager/Windows Update: Ive recently noticed a problem with my computer and being unable to update via windows update (getting error 0x80080005) and i searched everywhere to see how to fix this. I even called Microsoft so they could try to help me but they also couldn't figure it out. My computer...
  10. Manage Windows Updates with ABC-Update

in Windows 10 News
    Manage Windows Updates with ABC-Update: ABC-Update is a free program for Microsoft Windows devices to manage and control when Windows updates are delivered to computers in a network. The application is available as a command line version and a graphical user interface version, and is free for use in commercial and...