Windows 10: Update Windows10 to Windows10 Pro - Do all existing applications need to be reinstalled?

Discus and support Update Windows10 to Windows10 Pro - Do all existing applications need to be reinstalled? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am planning to upgrade an existing Windows 10 PC to Windows 10 Pro. This machine hosts several very expensive custom applications. I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DerusKimball, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Update Windows10 to Windows10 Pro - Do all existing applications need to be reinstalled?

I am planning to upgrade an existing Windows 10 PC to Windows 10 Pro. This machine hosts several very expensive custom applications. I need to understand if these applications will need to be reinstalled after windows 10 is replaced by Windows 10 Pro.

:)

DerusKimball, Nov 23, 2019

2. Debug Error on Windows10 Starting

I want to debug an error that occurs when Windows10 starts, the error disappears too quick for me to save the error. I searched for ntbtlog.txt; not sure if this log file exists on Windows10, any suggestion ?

JerometheGiraff, Nov 23, 2019
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Nov 23, 2019
  4. Update Windows10 to Windows10 Pro - Do all existing applications need to be reinstalled?

Reinstall Windows10 and restore apps/data after reformat?

I upgraded to Windows10 from WIndows7 sometime ago and have just kept cloning my hard drive whenever I needed a drive upgrade. I've ended up with a 2T NTFS drive with Windows10 that has a messed up boot record and also won't update the OS. I'm thinking I need to (or should) reformat my drive to FAT32 and reinstall the OS. Is there anyway to do that without also having to reinstall all of the applications? If you can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it Update Windows10 to Windows10 Pro - Do all existing applications need to be reinstalled? :)

DuncanMcDonald, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

Update Windows10 to Windows10 Pro - Do all existing applications need to be reinstalled?

1. Update Windows10 to Windows10 Pro - Do all existing applications need to be reinstalled? - Similar Threads - Update Windows10 Windows10

2. Reinstalling windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling windows10: My computer will not boot to windows. I created a windows installation disk on a usb. I get to the part about the partitions. The directions say I should delete all partitions and be left with allocated space. I have not done anything yet because I do not see the allocated...
  3. reinstall windows10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    reinstall windows10: About 2 yrs ago, running under W7, I picked up a virus that prevented my desktop PC from booting. I decided to take a brute force approach to the situation, and simply kill the virus by reinstalling W7. So I went to Micro center Rockville MD and forked over about $100 for a...
  4. windows10 pro

windows10 pro: windows is not activated in my pc its showing error code , how should i activate friend https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-pro/33251f6f-7991-414d-b7e0-97e312b48b01
  5. windows10 reinstall

windows10 reinstall: why does my c: drive show full after windows10 reinstall? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-reinstall/b3884bf8-45f6-49fb-8b62-f6d2cf78a21e
  6. Windows10 Reinstallation

Windows10 Reinstallation: I have a WIN10 Home retail box with flashdrive. After 6 months the SSD I installed Win10 on has become flakey. I have a new SSD. All of my files are on other drives. So, the only thing I need to do is reinstall Windows10 and a few programs. What is the best way to...
  7. Windows10 won't reinstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows10 won't reinstall: Heey guys.. Tried to update windows10 and it didn't work, tried to reinstall it or even from the reset option and nothing worked!!! Help please! submitted by /u/nope_007 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/efws7m/windows10_wont_reinstall/
  8. Reinstallation of Windows10

Reinstallation of Windows10: I have a fairly old Dell Inspiron laptop running Windows10. To try to speed up my laptop, I want to wipe everything and reinstall Windows but I do not have the CDs because the laptop obviously came with an earlier version of Windows originally My question is:- Is it legal and...
  9. upgradation of windows10 home to windows10 pro

upgradation of windows10 home to windows10 pro: i have windows10 home product key how i upgrade my presnt version to windows10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgradation-of-windows10-home-to-windows10-pro/8abe0aab-b2cb-48ae-a96f-669e9ad9ec3c
  10. Reinstalling windows10

Reinstalling windows10: I purchased a lenovo thinkpad laptop with lisenced windows10. I had no back up or recovery disk made then. I only have the lisence key. Now i have to format the system and reinstall original lisenced windows. How to do it??...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. If an app is reinstalled is the updates needed to be reinstalled?