Windows 10: Update Won't Roll Back

Discus and support Update Won't Roll Back in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Patch Tuesday was 2 days ago. This morning, when I rebooted, something had trashed my desktop, 2 email programs, Word, most of my startups, etc. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Newmaven, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Newmaven Win User

Update Won't Roll Back

Patch Tuesday was 2 days ago. This morning, when I rebooted, something had trashed my desktop, 2 email programs, Word, most of my startups, etc. I assume this was Windows Update but can't be sure. Win is now Version 1903 (Build 18362.1082); was 1903 but I don't know what build.

When I tried to roll back to yesterday's version, it told me this was "no longer available because your PC was updated more than 10 days ago." (That's what makes me wonder if my problem really is an update.)

Any suggestions?

:)

Newmaven, Sep 11, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Sep 11, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Update Won't Roll Back

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

Thema:

Update Won't Roll Back

1. Update Won't Roll Back - Similar Threads - Update Won't Roll

2. roll back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roll back: hi, im on windows 10 21h2 and i need to roll back to windows 10 20h2 so i can run some programs, i know i need to run the media creation tool but its called 21h2 so wont that just leave it as 21h2? can any one tell me what i need to do to rollback to it, please explain in...
  3. roll back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    roll back: hi, im on windows 10 21h2 and i need to roll back to windows 10 20h2 so i can run some programs, i know i need to run the media creation tool but its called 21h2 so wont that just leave it as 21h2? can any one tell me what i need to do to rollback to it, please explain in...
  4. roll back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Rolling back updates manually?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Rolling back updates manually?: I've just had to reset my PC due to a number of issues I suspect were caused by the recent 2004 Update. I want to go back to 1909, but the reset automatically installed 2004, so I have no update history to draw it from. Does anyone know if there is a way to download 1909,...
  6. Rolling back to 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Rolling back to 1909: So I did update to Windows 2004. And I've just noticed this recently. When defragmenting my SSD, it will run but later on it will not register. It will show as never run again. So here is what I thought, I have the 2004 update past the 10 day given by windows. I'll try to...
  7. Roll back Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Roll back Windows 10 update: I don't know if there was one last night, but I think there was. Now half my games won't load, my microphone won't work and Chrome setup itself to bing, which it's never done before, and I don't know why else than a windows update it would. almost all of my stuff is broken,...
  8. Roll back 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Roll back 1809: My MSI WS60 with Win10Pro originally, now is dual boot with Win7Ult as primary OS, on separate partition. I updated Win10Pro to 1809 on Sept18, I do believe. I have a Macrium Clone of the entire drive prior to backup. Can I boot Win10Pro, and quickly roll back the update,...
  9. How to update after rolling back

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to update after rolling back: So I rolled back the 393 build to the 372 build. Windows is smart enough to not re-update me to 393 when Windows check for updates. There should be a check box or something to allow the update. So now I want to go to 393 again but WU is not seeing it. How do I force it ?...
  10. Updates keep failing and rolling back.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates keep failing and rolling back.: Windows keeps trying to update and when it restarts to finish it fails and reverses it. Im not sure which update is causing this.. 59923