Windows 10: Update won't work and I don't know the reason why.

Discus and support Update won't work and I don't know the reason why. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi mates, I've bought a brand new surface 5 and I cannot make the last update : Windows 10, version 1803 x64 2019-07C It proposes me this update,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ekiwnox, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Ekiwnox Win User

Update won't work and I don't know the reason why.

Hi mates,

I've bought a brand new surface 5 and I cannot make the last update : Windows 10, version 1803 x64 2019-07C

It proposes me this update, but once I try to install through the settings it fails...

Anyone can help me please Update won't work and I don't know the reason why. :)

Thanks in advance.

:)

Ekiwnox, Jul 27, 2019

2. Volume Mute Light won´t change color

I can´t find anything that addresses my actual problem.I have seen that others have also experienced this problem but I have not found a solution that works. My ProBook was originally Win 7 pro, updated to Win 10 pro but HP won´t update because of its age (for me, brand new-just bought it a few days ago) so I don´t really know what to do. Sure, just a minor glitch but a very irritating one (that orange is just way too bright!) that should be a snap to fix (or not-I don´t know, I think my 4 year old granddaughter has better computer skills than I do!) English is not the default language so many of the commands must be translated-just another hassel to deal with. I finally found the systemconfig. box. Selective start and discovered that ALL the service boxes are checked. Good, bad, doesn´t make a difference: I just don´t know.

mrsnakeman, Jul 27, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Update won't work and I don't know the reason why. - Similar Threads - Update won't don't

2. Constant crashing, don't know reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant crashing, don't know reason: I've been having random crashes over the past couple weeks, and can't seem to find the cause. Here's a SS of the problem details from today.and a different one from yesterdayThat being said, It doesn't really matter what I'm doing, it just seems to randomly freeze everything,...
  3. Constant crashing, don't know reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant crashing, don't know reason: I've been having random crashes over the past couple weeks, and can't seem to find the cause. Here's a SS of the problem details from today.and a different one from yesterdayThat being said, It doesn't really matter what I'm doing, it just seems to randomly freeze everything,...
  4. BOSD and I don't know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOSD and I don't know why: Good morning, afternoon, night, whatever the time is for anyone!I've been having this issue with my computer where, whenever I'm playing specific games such as valorant I just crash from the game with no error and/or blue screen. I've tried most of the options I could think...
  5. BOSD and I don't know why

BOSD and I don't know why: Good morning, afternoon, night, whatever the time is for anyone!I've been having this issue with my computer where, whenever I'm playing specific games such as valorant I just crash from the game with no error and/or blue screen. I've tried most of the options I could think...
  6. is there a reason why RDP don't work at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a reason why RDP don't work at all: It never works, totally useless feature. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-reason-why-rdp-dont-work-at-all/db245698-5f86-4e55-b990-feb2ec1e9c98
  7. is there a reason why RDP don't work at all

is there a reason why RDP don't work at all: It never works, totally useless feature. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-reason-why-rdp-dont-work-at-all/db245698-5f86-4e55-b990-feb2ec1e9c98
  8. is there a reason why RDP don't work at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows won't start and I don't know why broken display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't start and I don't know why broken display: For context: I have an hp notebook and its been giving me bsod system service exeption, near impossible to get rid of pretty often and at random times for a year or two now. But that's not the problem. Last week my display broke so i started using an external monitor until...
  10. Bluescreen, and i don't know why

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluescreen, and i don't know why: Hello, I'm reaching out to know what was the cause of my Bluescreen, i don't really know where i can find the right answers, i Copy / Paste to you the Log report. (Btw i'm french so the log will be in french, sorry) -------------------------------------------------------...