Windows 10: Update? Yes or no? Windows?

Discus and support Update? Yes or no? Windows? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I already have Windows 10... Aktualisieren? Ja oder nein? Windows? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by zLyrexy, Jul 28, 2020.

1. zLyrexy Win User

Update? Yes or no? Windows?

Update? Yes or no? Windows? 0_big.jpg

I already have Windows 10...

:)

zLyrexy, Jul 28, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 29, 2020
  4. AndreTen Win User

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Update? Yes or no? Windows? - Similar Threads - Update Yes

2. Windows11 update - your web says yes --- your app says no

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows11 update - your web says yes --- your app says no: Image below shows app saying no bottom left - ms web saying yest middle - my info rightWeird and anoyng tbh :¬ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows11-update-your-web-says-yes-your-app-says/00f86ec7-b3fc-4fb2-b1b3-e8a48da58687
  3. Windows11 update - your web says yes --- your app says no

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows11 update - your web says yes --- your app says no: Image below shows app saying no bottom left - ms web saying yest middle - my info rightWeird and anoyng tbh :¬ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows11-update-your-web-says-yes-your-app-says/00f86ec7-b3fc-4fb2-b1b3-e8a48da58687
  4. Windows Update says PC Doesn't meet Windows 11, PC Health Check says Yes... Which is correct?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update says PC Doesn't meet Windows 11, PC Health Check says Yes... Which is correct?: Windows Update says PC Doesn't meet Windows 11, PC Health Check says Yes... Which is correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-says-pc-doesnt-meet-windows-11-pc/155c50d0-8c07-4bd4-8979-c6399c7413f2
  5. Windows Update says PC Doesn't meet Windows 11, PC Health Check says Yes... Which is correct?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update says PC Doesn't meet Windows 11, PC Health Check says Yes... Which is correct?: Windows Update says PC Doesn't meet Windows 11, PC Health Check says Yes... Which is correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-says-pc-doesnt-meet-windows-11-pc/155c50d0-8c07-4bd4-8979-c6399c7413f2
  6. Failed Windows 10 update to 20H1 - rolls back 0xC1900101 – 0x30018 yes another one

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Failed Windows 10 update to 20H1 - rolls back 0xC1900101 – 0x30018 yes another one: I am really struggling with the windows 10 update roll back error 0xC1900101 – 0x30018I have tried everything:Wired instead of wireless wifi during installationRemoved anti virusupdated drivers as best as I canremoved any no native kit mouse etc..removed VPNetc..Have read...
  7. Ah yes Windows 10, that's what I meant by searching "update".

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ah yes Windows 10, that's what I meant by searching "update".: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/uwunablethink [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/okig6l/ah_yes_windows_10_thats_what_i_meant_by_searching/
  8. Last windows Update yes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Last windows Update yes: After loading the latest update on 05/08/21 the computer is not loading properly. I’d do not have access to settings and by adaptive software Zoom text will not run....
  9. May Update (yes, the 2020) still not available?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    May Update (yes, the 2020) still not available?!: Hey there. :) I post this because Windows 10 was just nagging me that my version soon runs out of support. Whatever that means. The thing is though, I still don't have the May 2020 update. And Windows Update still isn't offering me said update. On the Windows Update page it...
  10. Feature Upgrade: NO + Quality Updates YES not possible?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Feature Upgrade: NO + Quality Updates YES not possible?: Users cannot (at least in v2004) allow Quality=Security Updates but disable Feature updates (=to next major release). Is this correct? 168512