Windows 10: Updated, but keep getting notifications . . .

Discus and support Updated, but keep getting notifications . . . in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi all: I have an Asus laptop I bought in August, running Windows10. It has worked okay so far, but the other day I kept getting failed attempts at W... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Somebody50, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Updated, but keep getting notifications . . .

Hi all: I have an Asus laptop I bought in August, running Windows10.

It has worked okay so far, but the other day I kept getting failed attempts at W updates. After several tries/reboots, the W update installed okay but I keep getting REALLY ANNOYING notifications that it hasn't.

I've shut off all auto updates but still keep getting this REALLY ANNOYING pop up. How do I get rid of it? I posted this problem at another "Help" site but got no help.

Updated, but keep getting notifications . . . [​IMG]

:)

Somebody50, Nov 30, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 30, 2019
  3. NuMs Win User
    Cannot get notifications to work

Hello,

Awhile back notifications suddenly stopped working, I can't remember if it was after an update.

Under Settings > System > Notification & actions. I have "Get notification from apps and other senders" enabled and have toggled the switch to on under the app list. Still nothing.

Bit of googling founda suggestion to run the SFC, while it did find and repair files, notifications still do not work.

Any ideas?

4. Updated, but keep getting notifications . . .

SPORTS APP - Not getting Notifications on Windows 10

Yes me too! Only with my FB app which was already installed when I upgraded to W10. wont load and was removed from my Notification List, I miss getting my messages via notifications, I did all the steps suggested but still nothing

CookieRamirez, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

Updated, but keep getting notifications . . .

1. Updated, but keep getting notifications . . . - Similar Threads - Updated keep getting

2. Updates do not install for me, yet I keep getting notifications that they are already...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates do not install for me, yet I keep getting notifications that they are already...: Hello everyone!I keep getting notifications to install updates, and it does show me there is an update to be installed, but whenever I click on it, nothing happens. No install wizard appears, no new menu, no restart required - the updates just fail to launch.I am not sure if...
  3. Updates do not install for me, yet I keep getting notifications that they are already...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates do not install for me, yet I keep getting notifications that they are already...: Hello everyone!I keep getting notifications to install updates, and it does show me there is an update to be installed, but whenever I click on it, nothing happens. No install wizard appears, no new menu, no restart required - the updates just fail to launch.I am not sure if...
  4. Updates do not install for me, yet I keep getting notifications that they are already...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 'Malware cmd.exe sending request to 172.111.239.90' keeps getting this notification

'Malware cmd.exe sending request to 172.111.239.90' keeps getting this notification: from last few days my laptop fans were running at full blast even at idle , so i when i opened task manager its shows ram and cpu being utilised at 100% but within seconds cpu drops to 5% and ram to normal at 40-50% so when this happend i opened task manager and it drops as...
  6. KEEP GETTING NOTIFICATION THAT DEFENDER HAS DETECTED VIRUS THREATS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    KEEP GETTING NOTIFICATION THAT DEFENDER HAS DETECTED VIRUS THREATS: I am receiving notifications that Windows Defender has detected virus threats. But when I click on the notification that takes me to Windows Security, it shows that I am up to date on everything and that no threats have been detected. This is becoming quite annoying. Is there...
  7. On start up keep getting a notification about VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D and...

On start up keep getting a notification about VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D and...: Followed other guide did something on PowerShell and installed FRST and ran a scan. Link with scan files are here https://drive.google.com/file/d/10cH-rGgQUVFSBNLw12crWZ1_DKo3yRUy/view?usp=sharing...
  8. Keep having to re-register ACTION CENTER to get notifications

Keep having to re-register ACTION CENTER to get notifications: Everytime Windows is restarted, I have to re-register ACTION CENTER to get start getting notifications. Why is this happening and how can I prevent this from keep happening? Steps to reproduce:Reboot computerForce any notification to be shown. Examples on how to do it:Open...
  9. Keep on Getting a Notif for Google Chrome Scam

Keep on Getting a Notif for Google Chrome Scam: Hi, Just today, I kept on receiving this blatantly obvious scam/virus in my windows 10 notifications. I tried scanning the laptop numerous times for viruses but it keeps on saying there's nothing. What do I do to get rid of it? [ATTACH]...
  10. getting notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    getting notification: I am getting an unusual notification showing thatturn on firewall. But my firewall isalready on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-notification/ff6648bc-cd77-4de0-af93-c6a80c66678f