Windows 10: updated computer errors

Discus and support updated computer errors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; updated computer now desktop blank and windows page wont go away?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AmandaGoddard1, Mar 31, 2020.

1. updated computer errors

updated computer now desktop blank and windows page wont go away?

:)

AmandaGoddard1, Mar 31, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Mar 31, 2020
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile updated computer errors :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Mar 31, 2020
  4. KieX Win User

updated computer errors

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

Thema:

updated computer errors

1. updated computer errors - Similar Threads - updated computer errors

2. Unable to update my computer. Error encounter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to update my computer. Error encounter: I can't update my computer. It shows this error when my computer try to install updates. **there were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. if you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:...
  3. Computer Will Not Install Updates Error 0x80071a91

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Will Not Install Updates Error 0x80071a91: Hello, I have been trying to install updates on my Windows 10 PC, but I keep getting error code 0x80071a91. I have ran Windows Update Troubleshooter, an SFC Scan, and have even re-installed Windows twice. No matter what, I continue to get the same error. I have also ran DISM...
  4. Computer Will Not Install Updates Error 0x80071a91

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Will Not Install Updates Error 0x80071a91: Hello, I have been trying to install updates on my Windows 10 PC, but I keep getting error code 0x80071a91. I have ran Windows Update Troubleshooter, an SFC Scan, and have even re-installed Windows twice. No matter what, I continue to get the same error. I have also ran DISM...
  5. Computer Will Not Install Updates Error 0x80071a91

6. Help with Update Errors/Computer not allowing a reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with Update Errors/Computer not allowing a reset: As of recently, an HP laptop of a family member’s will not allow updates to be downloaded (error code 0x800f0805) nor will it allow anything to be downloaded or deleted in general. Furthermore, when attempting to factory reset the laptop, It will come up with the error “There...
  7. Computer freezes and Windows 10 update errors

Computer freezes and Windows 10 update errors: Hi,I have had a computer issue for a while now where my PC completely freezes, often with a buzzing sound coming through my headphones. My computer is coming up on 6 years old and runs Windows 10This occurs usually when playing games but sometimes on the desktop browsing or...
  8. Windows Update error. Computer is updated.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Update error. Computer is updated.: Hello, I've Windows 10 Pro and my version of windows is 1703. I can't update my Windows, it says that i have actual Windows. I tried troubleshooting but it still doesn't work. I tried something with cmd, resetting from services. I've notebook Lenovo y50-70 with gtx 960m and...
  9. Computer Update Error?

Computer Update Error?: I had an alert come on my computer that said that I had to update to so do some of the quality updatesAnd I did it and it seem to work well although I did take a long time and after restarted they gave me a black screen so I restart my PC and came up with preparing automatic...
  10. Computer not installing updates and error 0x80080005.

Computer not installing updates and error 0x80080005.: Greetings! I have a problem with my computer. It stopped installing UPDATES and anything fromMICROSOFT STORE. When I try to install an update I get ERROR0x80080005 and on the microsoft store the apps never make it past''PENDING''. My internet speed is great 400 mb/s and...