Windows 10: Updated computer with Excel sheet opened and now the excel sheet is deleted.

Discus and support Updated computer with Excel sheet opened and now the excel sheet is deleted. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I updated my computer on Friday and I believe I left an excel sheet I was working on open when I set it to "update and shut down". Now, on Monday, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CobeAlvarez, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Updated computer with Excel sheet opened and now the excel sheet is deleted.

I updated my computer on Friday and I believe I left an excel sheet I was working on open when I set it to "update and shut down". Now, on Monday, I tried to open the document. it opened, I saved it, and then the whole document went white and the mouse showed it was loading. It never loaded and then I got a message that the program was not responding and it was being reported to Microsoft. I tried to re open the document and now I am getting a message that says "Sorry, we couldn't find (my document). Is it possible it was moved, renamed, or deleted?". The document is not in my recycling bin and I tried to go to the automatic recovery location but it was not in their either. I also tried to set the containing folder to an older version, but it said "there are no previous versions available". Is there any other way for me to get to a previous version or recover the document?

My computer is running Windows 10. Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134

:)

CobeAlvarez, Feb 18, 2019

2. EXCEL SHEET IN MAP XML FILE DELETE IN EXCEL SHEET

EXCEL SHEET IN MAP XML FILE SO EXCEL SHEET WORKING NO PROPERLY SO I HAVE DELETE XML MAP IN EXCEL SHEET

AbrishKhan, Feb 18, 2019
  3. SZ277 Win User
    Unable to open two Excel sheets at the same time

Hi,

Ever since I did a Windows update a while ago (Windows 10), my Excel won't allow me to open two Excel sheets at the same time. When one sheet is open and then I open another one, they both minimize and clicking on any of them minimizes the sheet again. Did
    anybody experience this? It's a nightmare to compare figures, having to close one and open the other.

Thanks

SZ277, Feb 18, 2019
  4. Josje Win User

Updated computer with Excel sheet opened and now the excel sheet is deleted.

Storing Pictures in Excel Sheet

Hi Now,

I posted the following on the MSDN Excel forum, and the answer was that the suggested method (in particular the VBA) is not available.

But perhaps there is another way to accomplish the task?

I would be ever so thankfull for a good suggestion

Jos

PS: A have experience with VBA, VBScript

---- previously posted:

Hi,

My boss wants me to buy a PDA with Windows Mobile 6. The customer sends a

"normal" Excel-sheet of objects to be inspected. After loading into to PDA

the workers have to take a picture of objects that fail inspection. The

picture then has to be linked to the Mobile-sheet by means of a hyperlink.

I think this is possible used a bit of VBA in Excel, but does Excel Mobile

support VBA?

--

Jos

Answer something like,

I think a no to that.

Josje, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

Updated computer with Excel sheet opened and now the excel sheet is deleted.

1. Updated computer with Excel sheet opened and now the excel sheet is deleted. - Similar Threads - Updated computer Excel

2. word excel sheet is not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    word excel sheet is not open: hi my word or excel word is not open please help me Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-excel-sheet-is-not-open/00ad8a1f-fd48-4399-b127-b85f022776ae
  3. word excel sheet is not open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    word excel sheet is not open: hi my word or excel word is not open please help me Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-excel-sheet-is-not-open/00ad8a1f-fd48-4399-b127-b85f022776ae
  4. word excel sheet is not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Remove Hyperlinks." on excel sheets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Hyperlinks." on excel sheets: I must remove hyperlink, You, MS said "Right-click, and then click Remove Hyperlinks." no such options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-hyperlinks-on-excel-sheets/6acbf63f-dc35-459f-8f6d-11824562a917
  6. Excel work sheet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel work sheet: I have recovered lost/deleted excel worksheet from my HDD by 'minitool power data recovery software'. But when open "format or file extension is not valid" msg window comes. how can I recover my worksheet....
  7. Excel work sheet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel work sheet: I have recovered lost/deleted excel worksheet from my HDD by 'minitool power data recovery software'. But when open "format or file extension is not valid" msg window comes. how can I recover my worksheet....
  8. Unable to Refresh Excel Sheet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Refresh Excel Sheet: I have a DAQ system that's sending data to the computer and creating a .csv file. I want to have the sheet refreshed every X seconds/minutes without having to close the file and open it every time. This file is read-only. And when I go to the Data tab and click the arrow on...
  9. Excel sheet is automatically open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Excel sheet is automatically open: Why Excel sheet is automatically pop-up many sheets when I turn on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-sheet-is-automatically-open/998d27e4-30b4-46a4-a225-0c8361ec18c6
  10. Excel shortcut to open to specific sheet

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel shortcut to open to specific sheet: I have a shortcut to open Excel to a file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\EXCEL.EXE" c:\all\Workbooks\General.xlsm". Is there a way to specify the sheet? I tried adding the sheet name to the end of the shortcut but I get an error comment. 135993