Windows 10: Updated drivers and my internet is bad now.

Discus and support Updated drivers and my internet is bad now. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently updated my internet drivers (realizing that it was a horrible mistake) through the device manager, and now I can't play any games on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Nadim Chehab, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Updated drivers and my internet is bad now.

I recently updated my internet drivers (realizing that it was a horrible mistake) through the device manager, and now I can't play any games on my laptop because the wifi is just awful, I have major lag and my ping goes from 20 to 400 in just a second, note that this only happens on my laptop, everything else is fine, can anyone help me, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

:)

Nadim Chehab, Jan 1, 2019

2. Bad driver to DVD-player

Hi,

The issue might cause if the drivers are not updated. So, I suggest you to update the driver software by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows key + R” type “devmgmt.msc” and press
      Enter.
    • Right click on DVD/CD Roms from the list and select
      properties.
    • Under Driver tab click on Update button and follow the prompts to update the driver.

If the issue still persists, download the latest drivers from the manufacturer and install the same.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Can't access to internet

Hi Xuan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    internet connection troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the internet issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select the top most search result.

• Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.

• Select Internet Connections,
      click on Advanced and check
      Apply repairs automatically
      option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    uninstall the network adapter
    driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Uninstall
      option.

• Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Step 3: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    update the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Update
      option.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jan 1, 2019
  4. Updated drivers and my internet is bad now.

Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Updated drivers and my internet is bad now.

1. Updated drivers and my internet is bad now. - Similar Threads - Updated drivers internet

2. bad internet on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bad internet on pc: please help us, we paid for the Internet and it started working very poorly on the PC and sometimes disappears altogether. Everything is fine on other devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-internet-on-pc/f93d184c-8a17-4c00-94d0-c08e9f3fd7e1
  3. bad internet on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bad internet on pc: please help us, we paid for the Internet and it started working very poorly on the PC and sometimes disappears altogether. Everything is fine on other devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-internet-on-pc/f93d184c-8a17-4c00-94d0-c08e9f3fd7e1
  4. Updated my drivers and now stuff is broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    Updated my drivers and now stuff is broken: Ok so I woke up and went to play Minecraft but then it gave me an error so I updated my drivers by the nvidia website and it didn't fix the error but just made more problems so now I can't use the search bar and when i wanna uninstall minecraft I go to the apps and features...
  5. Possible bad drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Possible bad drivers: Hey guys, I've been getting quite alot of bluescreens for a while now since I built this computer in January this year. I've been doing alot of troubleshooting using Memtest and Intel Diagnostic tool for CPU. I found a thread...
  6. Backup saved bad driver install and now my OS is messed up

Backup saved bad driver install and now my OS is messed up: I have a problem with a driver not allowing my keyboard or mouse to work at login. I made a backup of it without knowing it was going to screw up my computer. I am now reinstalling Windows 10 hoping I can restore from the backup, but the driver is installed on there. I...
  7. I updated my drivers and now can't connect to the Internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I updated my drivers and now can't connect to the Internet: Troubleshooting says "The Realtek RTL816878111 PCI-I Gigabit Ethernet Nic adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems" I can't find a legit driver, can someone help? submitted by /u/ExcelDesigns [link] [comments]...
  8. Bad Drivers

Bad Drivers: When I install the RivetNetworks LLC stuff, which is my Killer NIC from windows update it makes my computer really sluggish and when I do a speed test it makes my speeds really slow. When I reinstalled windows and done a speed test with out these drivers installed as was well...
  9. Bad Version 1511 NVIDIA Driver Update?

Bad Version 1511 NVIDIA Driver Update?: I have Windows 10 Pro, Version 1511. I've not updated to Version 1607 because of FUD regarding the NVIDIA drivers. Starting a couple of days ago, just after a Windows update, I have a 1511 problem: when I boot up, the displays (I have 4) blink at seemingly random times, and...
  10. Bad Nvidia Driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Bad Nvidia Driver: Even with Pro and driver installs disabled, still learning about that, let Win 10 install driver. Got notified of a new driver from Nvidia. Would not install because it could not find my video card. Finally got it back with an old driver still on the machine. Too late to...