Windows 10: Updated Drivers, Now Cant Get Past Loading Into Windows.

Discus and support Updated Drivers, Now Cant Get Past Loading Into Windows. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Updated my drivers, restarted, and now I can’t get past the ‘Tuf Gaming’ screen. When I go into restart repair it asks for a password associated with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/shogunzzz1, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Updated Drivers, Now Cant Get Past Loading Into Windows.

Updated my drivers, restarted, and now I can’t get past the ‘Tuf Gaming’ screen. When I go into restart repair it asks for a password associated with my windows account. I use the right one but it says its wrong. Even checked my windows account on my phone, it’s all right. The only option I could get to work in windows repair was a full clean, didn’t require a password, but after a bit it says it can’t complete it. Can’t figure this out. New pc, very disheartening. Just happened after updating using Driver Easy Pro to update. My dad died yesterday am I’m just looking for one small success her. Worst weekend of my life. Just want my pc to work so I can distract myself. Please help.

submitted by /u/shogunzzz1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/shogunzzz1, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Apr 6, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Updated Drivers, Now Cant Get Past Loading Into Windows.

NVIDIA Adds Windows 8 to GeForce Driver Update Stack

AMD may have been the first to be out with drivers for its Radeon GPUs that are optimized for Windows 8 (WDDM 1.2), but NVIDIA went a step ahead of "special-releases" for its GeForce drivers, and added Windows 8 to its update stack, meaning that Windows 8 will feature in the list of operating systems to pick from, to download drivers. NVIDIA will constantly update these drivers along with mainline releases for Windows 7/Vista and XP. The latest such driver is 296.17. This driver supports GeForce and Quadro GPUs, and according to NVIDIA, is a quick-update over 295.73 WHQL, with the addition of performance optimization for Blacklight: Retribution.

Updated Drivers, Now Cant Get Past Loading Into Windows. 152a_thm.jpg

Source: VR-Zone

btarunr, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Updated Drivers, Now Cant Get Past Loading Into Windows.

1. Updated Drivers, Now Cant Get Past Loading Into Windows. - Similar Threads - Updated Drivers Cant

2. Update failed now can’t get past Bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update failed now can’t get past Bitlocker key: Ran a Restart and Update this afternoon and now it asks for a Bitlocker key. I entered it, then it just goes through the restart process again and asks for the Bitlocker key again on an endless loop....
  3. Update failed now can’t get past Bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update failed now can’t get past Bitlocker key: Ran a Restart and Update this afternoon and now it asks for a Bitlocker key. I entered it, then it just goes through the restart process again and asks for the Bitlocker key again on an endless loop....
  4. Cant get newer update past 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant get newer update past 1903: Hi there, I hope someone could help me... I tried to update my windows 10 Pro, currently version 1903 OS Build 18362.1256. But when I press the check for update button, it said "You're up to date", but isnt that there is newer version?Thanks in advance for any assistance......
  5. Windows cant get past date/time screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows cant get past date/time screen: I just started having an issue today. I am running windows 10 and did an update yesterday before turning off my computer. My computer boots to windows time/date screen with no issues. I can access bios durring this boot time. Once i get to the time/date screen however any...
  6. Cannot Get Past Windows 10 Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Cannot Get Past Windows 10 Loading Screen: Hi, I've had a really frustrating day trying to get my computer back up and running but I have very little technical knowledge to help me. I built the computer myself 4 years ago and it has been running fine in general; however, there have been times where it failed to...
  7. On boot gets past windows loading then black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    On boot gets past windows loading then black screen: Hello I have got a Dell Latitude E6420 that after it gets past the Windows 10 loading screen after being turned on the screen goes black (backlight is on though). If you plug in an external screen you can see the desktop with no issues. I have tried updating the graphic...
  8. Windows update cant get past 83 procent

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update cant get past 83 procent: I am trying to update to Windows 10 Insider Preview 18282.1000 (rs_prerelease) from Windows 10 Insider Preview 18277(rs_prerelease) The first time I tried it got to 63% completed and rebooted, the second time it got to 83% and rebooted and I am currently stuck at that. When...
  9. Can't get past ASUS loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't get past ASUS loading screen: I had turned on my laptop and gotten passed the loading screen, but the laptop ended up freezing so I shut it off. Now, I can't get passed the loading screen. I got into the BIOS menu, and had no clue what to do with it. I've tried accessing the Advanced settings menu but it...
  10. Cant get past login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cant get past login screen: Computer has been working on win 10 for several months. Lately had problems with login screen. We have never used a password before. Now I cant do anything because it demands a password which I do not know. Incidentally I now see two users with same name. One user...