Windows 10: Updated from Window 7 to Windows 10, now HP 4014 Printer takes a long time to spool.

Discus and support Updated from Window 7 to Windows 10, now HP 4014 Printer takes a long time to spool. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After Windows 10 update, jobs that would normally print immediately now take 5 minutes to print. Updated the driver to the latest from HP. I noticed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gabe Flores, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Updated from Window 7 to Windows 10, now HP 4014 Printer takes a long time to spool.

After Windows 10 update, jobs that would normally print immediately now take 5 minutes to print. Updated the driver to the latest from HP. I noticed the printer has chosen WSD as the port whereas other computers connected to the same print list an IP address.

:)

Gabe Flores, Jan 27, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Jan 27, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User

I can't get update KB3035583 on my windows 7 SP1 laptop, also I was missing the optional language packs updates, I have tried "resetting" windows updates Windows Update - Reset - Windows 7 Help Forums and I have tried stopping and restarting the windows update service, did not help.
    Would anyone have a suggestion on how to get this KB3035583 update? It's genuine windows 7 SP1 home premium.

Edit: Is this windows 10 upgrade only for people who bought (a computer with) windows 7 SP 1?
    I bought this laptop with windows 7.

Updated from Window 7 to Windows 10, now HP 4014 Printer takes a long time to spool. winupdates-jpg.jpg

P4-630, Jan 27, 2020
  4. AsRock Win User

Updated from Window 7 to Windows 10, now HP 4014 Printer takes a long time to spool.

I had the message on my built systems and the laptops.

AsRock, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

Updated from Window 7 to Windows 10, now HP 4014 Printer takes a long time to spool.

1. Updated from Window 7 to Windows 10, now HP 4014 Printer takes a long time to spool. - Similar Threads - Updated Window 4014

2. Windows 10 logon take long time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 logon take long time: Recently, I have observed my Windows 10 PC taking long time to logon to desktop occasionally. After entering username and password, it may takes 10 to 30 seconds to complete the logon process and show Windows desktop screen. The Windows logon time is measured after PC...
  3. Windows Update takes long time.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update takes long time.: Hi, Following is the OS specification of my laptop : [ATTACH] The last time when I tried to update windows to perform the following similar update it took over 5 hours to complete and it was stuck at 52%, later on, I forced the system to go in sleep mode by pressing the...
  4. Windows update search take long time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update search take long time: Hi, I have a problem since today, since the last windows 20H2 update. When I want to search an update the loading searching take a very long time (~25mn) and I have an error and I can clic on retry. I want to know if this is a known problem ? Thx submitted by /u/TheMagiiK...
  5. Windows 10 takes a long time to boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 takes a long time to boot: It's my first time asking a question here . Hope i get some answers. I upgraded to windows 10 home from windows 8.1. My Windows 10 takes about 8 minutes too boot up My Notebook specifications are as follows. It is a HP Pavilion TS 15 Notebook CPU: Intel Core i3 4005U ,...
  6. It is taking a long time to download windows 10

It is taking a long time to download windows 10: I am downloading Windows 10 to my Mac to put it on a drive to plug into my new computer. I started it at 1 in the morning and it is only on 53 mb. What can I do to make it faster? It says it is going to take a week....
  7. Windows Update - Taking long time

Windows Update - Taking long time: Today, I have got the notification that your system is downloaded and ready to update latest version... Restart is required? I have agreed and clicked the Restart button. to my surprise - it took 03 hrs 45 mins to update the latest update..... I am not happy they way it...
  8. windows 10 update taking very long time

windows 10 update taking very long time: how to shut down computer and restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-taking-very-long-time/e43c1901-1157-4f38-a45b-24c602654244
  9. Windows 10 takes a long time to boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 takes a long time to boot: So, I've encountered this issue lately where Windows 10 takes considerably longer to boot than before. (Usually 4 to 5 minutes) It used to boot under 30 seconds before so I don't know what went wrong here. So, the screen with the Windows logo and loading circle...
  10. Windows 10 takes a LONG time to login

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 takes a LONG time to login: A couple weeks ago, my Windows 10 computer started taking a LONG time to login. The times have been going up and down, with a max of about 15.5 minutes, which happened today. Here's what I've tried to solve this issue: 1. Do a clean boot (no startup programs or services...