Updated Graphics Driver but Lost Intel Graphics Settings Control Panel

Discus and support Updated Graphics Driver but Lost Intel Graphics Settings Control Panel in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi. I checked for Graphic Driver updates today using Device Manager and it downloaded and installed an update. However after the update I noticed that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mcd73165, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Mcd73165 Win User

Hi. I checked for Graphic Driver updates today using Device Manager and it downloaded and installed an update. However after the update I noticed that the Intel Graphics Settings was missing from both the desktop right click menu and the Control Panel itself. I did a System Restore and that fixed the issue (and rolled back the driver). I really don't need the Intel Graphics Settings but I like things that are supposed to be there to be there (I'm kind of obsessive that way). I haven't tried finding and downloading the Graphics Driver software from the Internet to see if that will work without causing my issue. Note that I have no problem(s) with the current Display Driver. I just try keeping things up to date. Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    Mark

:)

Mcd73165, Jun 28, 2018
  2. KH55 Win User

Intel graphics control panel

Intel graphics control panel question: I have a Lenovo Thinkpad R500 running Windows 10, with Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1) graphics. I can't bring up the Intel graphics control panel. I have the impression
    it's not available because the age of the Thinkpad makes Windows 10 drivers not available. Any answers?

3. DaveM121 Win User
    Intel Graphics Settings

Your best option is to re-install the Intel HD Graphics driver software, which will include the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel

Make a note of the version of your HD Graphics - You will find this in Device Manager - Display Driver (accessible by right clicking your Start Button)

Go to the
    Intel Website
    and download the latest driver for that version of Intel HD Graphics

DaveM121, Jun 28, 2018
  4. kaptsea Win User

Clipped Intel Graphics Control Panel

Hello ladies and gentlemen

Quite a strange problem appeared the past year where my intel control panel is not displayed correctly. I currently have the latest drivers and software according to intel.

My control panel appears to be clipped like this

Updated Graphics Driver but Lost Intel Graphics Settings Control Panel [​IMG]

I could go on and on but you get the idea.

The thing is that I have tried everything I have thought of and it appears to have no effect over the situation.

My specs are :

i5-4300m cpu with the HD 4600 intel HD graphics
    an 8970m gpu
    windows 10
    an ssd and an hybrid hdd

This is a laptop

Things I have tried :
    Reinstalling the drivers from scratch
    isntalling only the intel drivers
    installing only the amd drivers
    installing older drivers and software (intel ones)

My problem persists. Anyone has any ideas?

kaptsea, Jun 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Updated Graphics Driver but Lost Intel Graphics Settings Control Panel - Similar Threads - Updated Graphics Driver

2. System crash when window10 update graphic driver (AMD) . Blue screen display and restart...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System crash when window10 update graphic driver (AMD) . Blue screen display and restart...: I am facing this problem when my windows10 update . My Laptop graphic not working after installation and when windows automatic install graphic driver then suddenly system crash display blue screen and restart again and again. MY Laptop name is Sony vaio SVE15135CNB help me...
  3. Minecraft: 'Lack of updated graphics drivers'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: 'Lack of updated graphics drivers': Hi, It is about the game 'Minecraft'. It happens that when I try to start the game, I get an error saying that I have to update the graphics drivers, but the problem is that when I search for updates, Windows tells me that there are no updates and that all the graphics...
  4. I checked for Graphic Driver updates today using Device Manager

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I checked for Graphic Driver updates today using Device Manager: Hi. I checked for Graphic Driver updates today using Device Manager and it downloaded and installed an update. However after the update I noticed that the Intel Graphics Settings was missing from both the desktop right click menu and the Control Panel itself. I did a System...
  5. Windows update is repeatedly installing unwanted graphic drivers

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update is repeatedly installing unwanted graphic drivers: Hello lads, lately i have a big problems with windows 10 autoupdate. It is spontaneously pushing new graphic drivers for me. My laptop has its approved intel/nvidia graphic drivers from MSI manufacturer, but it has been 4rd time for 4 days windows install 22.21.13.8205 for...
  6. Need (updated?) Graphic Driver for my HP Pavilion

Need (updated?) Graphic Driver for my HP Pavilion: Here's the issue: 1) I get a rainbow-y 'snow' picture when I press any key to 'wake up' the computer from a sleep mode.. I had to shut down the computer and boot back up 2) When I leave the computer on and had to go away for a couple hours.. what happen is that when I...
  7. Green lines and booting issues after updating graphics driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Green lines and booting issues after updating graphics driver: Hey all, I'm experiencing some problems with a recent installation of windows 10. I've gone through all the updates that windows update offered and it was fine. Then I added the graphics card driver from Nvidia's homepage and now when I boot up the machine it goes into...
  8. Intel HD Graphics Driver Update Failed

Intel HD Graphics Driver Update Failed: Product Name: HP ENVY DESKTOP 750 124 Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) HP Support Assistiant Action Log reported an update was needed for th Intel HD Graphics Driver.* Upon exectucting the update a message box indicates "A seperate installer has lauched....
  9. (SOLVED) Black Screen After Graphics Driver Update

(SOLVED) Black Screen After Graphics Driver Update: Greetings, everyone. I've been experiencing framerate problems with my PC so I decided to downgrade by graphics drivers(Nvidia) to 359.06, while installing my monitor suddenly bluescreened. I'm not talking about a BSOD by the way, my system is hooked up to a TV and my TV...
  10. After Creators Update - Won't boot with graphics card driver installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Creators Update - Won't boot with graphics card driver installed: As the title suggests, I allowed the creators update to install itself yesterday and now the computer will get stuck whilst booting. I took the graphics card out and used the onboard graphics and it then booted fine. Uninstalled the graphics drivers and rebooted with graphics...