Windows 10: Updated Laptop keeps on restarting

Discus and support Updated Laptop keeps on restarting in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Every time I try to shut down my laptop it tells me errors have occurred and it needs to restart. It tells me "Bugcode NDIS Driver". The machine is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ELEANORABRA, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Updated Laptop keeps on restarting

Every time I try to shut down my laptop it tells me errors have occurred and it needs to restart. It tells me "Bugcode NDIS Driver".

The machine is cycling through restart, sleep, restart...wasteful of power and driving me crazy.

:)

ELEANORABRA, Jun 30, 2020

2. Failed BIOS update, Laptop keeps restarting.

Hello, I have an HP dv2050us laptop. I recently went to HP.com to update my drivers and software. When I got down to the Bios (WinFlash for HP Notebook System BIOS for Notebooks with Intel Processors - Microsoft Windows/Vista-Based version F.25), I downloaded it and installed it, when it got time to restart itself, my power turned off at my house and cut the power to the laptop.
    My laptop turned off. After a minute when the power came back on I manually turned on my laptop. But all that happens is my laptop just keeps restarting itself. It loads up to the "Windows loading" screen, it will then flash a blue screen and restart all over again.

It's like my laptop goes in an endless loop of restarting, and it never makes it to windows. I tried the last known option in Safemode ('Windows advanced options menu') but it does not help or work. I have also tried getting into Safemode, but that doesn't work either.

I can press f10, and that gets me into the Phoenix BIOS Setup Utility. And pressing f8 gets me to 'Windows advanced options menu' also know as the "Safemode" screen
    I have no idea how to fix this! Please help! Thank you.

jerseyturf, Jun 30, 2020
  3. My Laptop keeps restarting

Hi Charles,

Corruption within the system files is one of the possible reason why your laptop suddenly restarts. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?
    • Have you encountered any error messages when the computer restarts?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Niranjan Manjhi
    in this thread.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Jessen P Win User

Updated Laptop keeps on restarting

Laptop keep restarting

Hi Elias,

Thank you for the update.

Since the laptop crashes before you can perform any troubleshooting step, I would suggest you to contact the laptop manufacturer in this regard.

Please revert if you face any issues with Windows in future.

Jessen P, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Updated Laptop keeps on restarting

1. Updated Laptop keeps on restarting - Similar Threads - Updated Laptop keeps

2. Laptop keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps restarting: It all started when I connected my laptop to my monitor it was working normal but when I Tried to change monitor hz because is a 100hz monitor I hit apply and then the screen turned black and was powered off then on and Itsaid that IT was restated incorectly and they gave me...
  3. Laptop keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps restarting: It all started when I connected my laptop to my monitor it was working normal but when I Tried to change monitor hz because is a 100hz monitor I hit apply and then the screen turned black and was powered off then on and Itsaid that IT was restated incorectly and they gave me...
  4. laptop keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop keeps restarting: I got a page fault in non paged area and cannot fix it because I cannot remember my password to get into BIOS. Now my laptop keeps restarting as I tried to reinstall windows. Is there any help now for me?...
  5. laptop keeps restarting

laptop keeps restarting: I got a page fault in non paged area and cannot fix it because I cannot remember my password to get into BIOS. Now my laptop keeps restarting as I tried to reinstall windows. Is there any help now for me?...
  6. Laptop keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps restarting: So, I wanted to use "projecting to this Pc" feature for that I advised to install "wireless display" which I did. To enable that, it asked me to restart my laptop so I did. Later on, I restarted, it kept on like "working on updates, don't turn off your computer". It's been 1...
  7. Laptop keeps restarting

Laptop keeps restarting: So, I wanted to use "projecting to this Pc" feature for that I advised to install "wireless display" which I did. To enable that, it asked me to restart my laptop so I did. Later on, I restarted, it kept on like "working on updates, don't turn off your computer". It's been 1...
  8. Laptop keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Laptop keeps restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop keeps restarting: Hey guys, I have a Mecer Guru with windows 10 Pro, version 1809 installed and I received the laptop a few weeks ago so its pretty brand new, it just keeps restarting and giving me blue screen errors. Ive tried going into safe mode and uninstalling my past update but that...
  10. Laptop Keeps Restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop Keeps Restarting: After a Few Minutes of Being on My Laptop I get a screen that says PC error and needs to restart, which it does. Something about a Stopcode. However it Keeps Doing This. How can I Fix It From Happening. Also I have a 3 in Black Horizontal line near the Top Left Corner of...