Windows 10: Updated laptop to Windows 10 and it stopped working.

Discus and support Updated laptop to Windows 10 and it stopped working. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a HP laptop which is touch screen. It worked fine until I updated it to windows 10 I've restarted it, looked up things online, pretty much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BreannaTapia, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Updated laptop to Windows 10 and it stopped working.

I have a HP laptop which is touch screen. It worked fine until I updated it to windows 10 I've restarted it, looked up things online, pretty much everything and nothing is working had warranty but it expired 6 months ago. Attached is where there the computer set up freezes. Is it possible for it to be fixed?Updated laptop to Windows 10 and it stopped working. [​IMG]

:)

BreannaTapia, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Salt Shui Win User

Throttlestop randomly stopped working after a Windows 10 update

So I had the same problem today after the windows 10 update. This is what i did, I uninstall the update then change the date on my computer to September 1st, then reopen Throttlestop. Now my laptop is working normally again

Salt Shui, Oct 6, 2018
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Oct 6, 2018
  4. AsRock Win User

Updated laptop to Windows 10 and it stopped working.

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

I had the message on my built systems and the laptops.

AsRock, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Updated laptop to Windows 10 and it stopped working.

1. Updated laptop to Windows 10 and it stopped working. - Similar Threads - Updated laptop stopped

2. Windows 10 with latest updates stopped laptop keyboard working at the BIOS level!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 with latest updates stopped laptop keyboard working at the BIOS level!: Today I decided to install Windows 10 on my trusty L702X Dell XPS 2012 laptop. I am very familiar with Windows, been fixing pcs since 1998. Never have I ever experienced anything like this, but suffice to say, I have a DOS CD, put the bios on a CD and will be reflashing, then...
  3. Laptop keyboard stopped working after Windows 10 Updates - Acer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop keyboard stopped working after Windows 10 Updates - Acer: After installing the updates in Windows 10, my laptop keyboard stopped working. I have tried several recommendations, but nothing seems to work. I'd like describe the situation. As the keyboard stopped working, the turn on button is not function, so to turn on the laptop...
  4. Headset Mic stops working after Windows 10 update on my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headset Mic stops working after Windows 10 update on my laptop: So I have this headset, Corsair HS50, that works fine, except, when I decided to update my Windows 10 to a version higher than 1709. At the start of the year, I bought a new laptop, the Predator Helios 300 and for some reason it came with windows 10 version 1709, i didnt...
  5. Laptop keyboard stopped working after Windows 10 Updates

Laptop keyboard stopped working after Windows 10 Updates: After installing the updates in Windows 10, my laptop (HP Pavillion n012tx) keyboard stopped working. The hardware seems fine as I'm able to access my keyboard in boot menu and tested it with trying Ubuntu, where keyboard worked fine. I installed windows over previous...
  6. Windows 10 update - keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update - keyboard stopped working: My Windows 10 laptop performed an automatic update, and now the keyboard stopped working. I am at the login screen, but cannot enter anything from the keyboard - which means that i cannot sign in. What do i do now?...
  7. Touchscreen Stopped working with update to windows 10

Touchscreen Stopped working with update to windows 10: When I updated to windows 10, the touchscreen on my Dell Inspiron 2-in-1 stopped working completely. Help! I've looked all over for solutions but still haven't found one that works. Its been months....
  8. laptop keyboard stopped working windows 10

laptop keyboard stopped working windows 10: laptop keyboard stopped working and new one did not fix the issue. the shift and function keys work. I expect that it has something to do with language....
  9. Laptop stops working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop stops working: The service provider installed a Comfast Access Point to improve reception. My Ipads and the cell phone work better but my Laptop had problems It works well connected to the old router but as soon as I move to another room or outside it freezes and I lose the signal...
  10. Windows 10 laptop stopped working.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 laptop stopped working.: So recently, I decided to install a skinpack for windows ten (a friend showed it to me, and it looked neat), and it all worked out fine until the screen went black while it was installing, and me being impatient, I figured restarting my pc would fix it, or at least...