Windows 10: Updated Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement: New Revenue Share

Discus and support Updated Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement: New Revenue Share in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As of March 5th, the Microsoft Store team has updated the Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement(ADA). The next time you log into your Partner Center... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Updated Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement: New Revenue Share

Source: Updated Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement: New Revenue Share - Windows Developer Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Mar 6, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Updated Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement and Store Policies

Source: Updated Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement and Microsoft Store Policies - Windows Developer Blog

Brink, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    A new Microsoft Store revenue share is coming

Source: A new Microsoft Store revenue share is coming - Windows Developer Blog

Brink, Mar 6, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-purging-lot-low-quality-apps-windows-store

P4-630, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Updated Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement: New Revenue Share - Similar Threads - Updated Microsoft Store

2. Cannot create app in Microsoft Store Developer Dashboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot create app in Microsoft Store Developer Dashboard: Hi, I just tried reserving an app name and creating the app but got this error:Unexpected error, we couldn't complete your request. Please try again later.Correlation ID: e9bf1833-0d95-42fd-a2d4-c10a5ab1d851Repeated refreshes did not help the situation. Neither am I able to...
  3. Cannot create app in Microsoft Store Developer Dashboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot create app in Microsoft Store Developer Dashboard: Hi, I just tried reserving an app name and creating the app but got this error:Unexpected error, we couldn't complete your request. Please try again later.Correlation ID: e9bf1833-0d95-42fd-a2d4-c10a5ab1d851Repeated refreshes did not help the situation. Neither am I able to...
  4. App Developer Agreement in other languages

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App Developer Agreement in other languages: I'm looking for App Developer Agreement for Microsoft Store apps in other languages than English. I'm not sure if I understand section about taxes clearly. I would like to get Polish version of this file: https://query.prod.cms.rt.microsoft.com/cms/api/am/binary/RE4OG2b. I...
  5. Sharing apps from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sharing apps from Microsoft store: Just recently did I try downloading Minecraft from the Microsoft store. It didn't work, so I downloaded it on an adult user. It's really tiring signing in to another user just to play the game, so Microsoft, please fix this by adding a feature that allows adult users to share...
  6. microsoft agreement

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft agreement: How do I update Microsoft agreement https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-agreement/e8a32586-da02-4ee9-a891-3701bcf51049"
  7. New MICROSOFT AGREEMENT UPDATE Loging in to Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New MICROSOFT AGREEMENT UPDATE Loging in to Microsoft account: Does logging onto my computer using my pin the same as logging into my Microsoft account? This is in reference to the new Microsoft Account Agreement that states "In the Using the Services & Support section, we’ve updated our account activity policy to reflect that you must...
  8. On the developers page microsoft store apps option is grey

in Windows 10 Customization
    On the developers page microsoft store apps option is grey: Dear Microsoft Community, I am operating in administrator mode. On the developers page of windows update the Microsoft Store Option is not active and I cannot change the computer from Sideload apps. I don't believe I have the Developers Mode pack. Will having the PC in...
  9. A new Microsoft Store revenue share is coming

in Windows 10 News
    A new Microsoft Store revenue share is coming: Microsoft Store continues to evolve to be the best destination for Windows 10 users to discover and download Microsoft-verified applications that deliver predictable performance. Microsoft Store is also the best destination on Windows 10 for developers to reach new audiences...
  10. Updated Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement and Store Policies

in Windows 10 News
    Updated Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement and Store Policies: The Microsoft Store team has updated the Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement and Microsoft Store Policies as of February 14th. The new version (8.2) of the Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement is available here. This update is particularly relevant to developers...